How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-02-2005
tea time

^^^^ just realised it sounded big headed "oh how i love my boobs" oh dear!

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

27-02-2005
trendsetter

I'm a double A and perfectly happy with that, I find I can wear things easily, and have never been one to care about trying to show off cleavag anyway.

I dislike fake breasts, I think it's just superficial, I used to hate my breasts, and I'd just hope for them to get bigger, but now I like them .

27-02-2005
tea time

jus thought of another upside to small breasts they dont tend to like going south as much as larger ones!

27-02-2005
front row

another upside can be the possible lower risk for breast cancer

http://www.breastcancer.realage.com/....aspx/topic/13

27-02-2005
Fly my pretties... Fly!

I'm completely flat too! ok... maybe a bit more than completely flat! :p but i don't like big boobs, for the same bimbo thing & also big boobs just make me feel so heavy, it's like i've got this big thing in front of me & suddenly people are not really talking to my eyes too! :S

27-02-2005
V.I.P.

I am totally flat as well (thin Gemma W). It took me a HELL LOT of time to accept my body the way it is. Especially when you have some stupid family member around you saying it's weird you're so underdevelopped (and it's still happening, though I just say $%*$*%$* each time I get told that ). I've been pointed during my teen years by guys saying it was weird I had no boobs, I would be very sad, but now I don't mind at all. I love my body the way it is, some people might find it gross that I wear plunging necklines every once in a while but I don't care. I love my body the way it is.

When I was like 14-16, I wanted a boob job really badly and I'd be discussing it all the time with my friends, and luckily they dissuaded me to do it and were very encouraging with my lack of self esteem caused by my boobs. I am not going to say that I went from that to miss SUPER CONFIDENT AS HELL, though I still wish at times I had a bit more, but right now I am satisfied with my body and being flat won't stop me from being myself, wearing what I like and doing what I like.

27-02-2005
windowshopping

Totaly flat but I like it - not a huge fan of boobs!

27-02-2005
Naturellement pulpeuse

Quote:
Boobs!
Yes please...

27-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyboots
^^^^ just realised it sounded big headed "oh how i love my boobs" oh dear!
Not at all. There's a big difference between confidence and arrogance.

27-02-2005
crossed wires.

^^^ exactly she has evry right to b proud saw her piercing nd gotta say i dont have the balls to have it done but, on the other hand i'm slightly aherm bigger nd not exactly dissapointed with mine either cowboy will back me up on this hopefully...xx

27-02-2005
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

... I prefer "breasts"

I have 34C (sometimes a B, depends...maybe in between)... I'm not real thin, but I'm slender. I've been told that my breasts are a very flattering size for my body, so I take pride in that.

28-02-2005
tea time

Quote:
Originally Posted by fab_fifties_fille
^^^ exactly she has evry right to b proud saw her piercing nd gotta say i dont have the balls to have it done but, on the other hand i'm slightly aherm bigger nd not exactly dissapointed with mine either cowboy will back me up on this hopefully...xx
oh dear you saw my boobs im sorry if i scared ya!

and yes dear yours are huge you lucky cow!

28-02-2005
rising star

I'm flat as well. I mean, not COMPLETELY flat like a boy, but I can't wear a bra (if it's not like a double A) and I've almost never seen anyone with smaller boobs than me. and those girls are always VERY skinny, while I'm not But I'm starting to get used to it (I'm 16 now)... Actually I've always thought that small boobs are way more cute and sexy than big ones, but with that I mean like A and B-cups... not TINY as mine. I don't think I will ever want a boob job, that seems scary... but I would love to look just a LITTLE bit more proportional and to be able to wear a real bra

28-02-2005
within an embrace

Quote:
... I prefer "breasts" [img]../ugala/forums/images/smilies/flowers.gif[/img]

I have 34C (sometimes a B, depends...maybe in between)... I'm not real thin, but I'm slender. I've been told that my breasts are a very flattering size for my body, so I take pride in that.
LOL, you're the same as me - I'm a 34C (never a B, though) and I'm slender and I do get people saying that they're flattering...and I like them most of the time, but as I said initially, I wish I had convertible boobs! LOL. If I want A's so I can wear low cut tops without being slutty, then I can have them. If I want my normal size for some sexy cleavage, then I'd be able to have them. Haha. Same as how we need convertible hair - chop it off and then grow it back when you want. Haha.

28-02-2005
Fierce Flava

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestar07
whaaaattt???
My friends and I are the "no boundaries between us" type.

So shes small and kinda not so sure of her small breasts so I was kinda showing her pictures of many women who look good with the same size she has. To prove a point I stuffed my bra to various big sizes and snapped pics to show her she couldn't wear those tops she likes so much with big boobies and another friend of ours showed how stripperish it looks on her doubld D self

Last edited by Sephora_Socialite; 28-02-2005 at 07:17 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, boobs