How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-08-2006
scenester

I'm a double dd and otherwise a size 10 so i get alot of very unwanted attention. and its a pain with clothes too.
x

25-08-2006
scenester

A SIZE 10 IN ENGLAND, about a size 4 in america/ canada i believe?

31-08-2006
backstage pass

Irony or Karma? I remember when I was 13 standing in front of the wall in history class reading my test grade off a sheet posted and two nasty girls talking about me literally behind my back. The worst of the two (one of the first to develop in my grade) said "She's so flat chested." and then they laughed.

Two years later I bloomed all at once into a full 34C, she was still about a small 'B'. That's when my love/but mostly hate relationship started with them, we were studying something then in history about women binding their chests in the 20's so I started doing that. I spent a lot of time for a few years trying to make them look smaller which included excessive dieting.

Now I'm a 34D, I have an hourglass figure and I like that they balance out my hips. I think the obsession that many guys have with them is kind of pathetic. The worst thing is button up shirts, I wear tanks underneath because of the always present slight gap at the chest and because of not wanting to flash cleavage. I am pretty modest about exposing too much flesh, but as for the size, they are just there not my fault. The best thing is never having to worry about filling out a blouse to make it hang right.

02-09-2006
V.I.P.

Yeah that's the one thing about being a D-cup is I usually will have to get a Large in a top to accomodate my boobs, but then it's too big elsewhere. So I got a medium in a halter top because I thought it would work well, but it was tight in the boob area. I'd rather it be a little tight there and fit well over the rest of my body though.

Button-up shirts are bad, I find that Target has the best though. And I know what you mean about the tank tops.

03-09-2006
In Bloom

Could one exercise ones boobs off? I HATE my boobs. They're way too big. I wish I was flat chested. I wish I could stop wearing bras.

we were in love

03-09-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ida
Could one exercise ones boobs off? I HATE my boobs. They're way too big. I wish I was flat chested. I wish I could stop wearing bras.
I don't think so. Breasts are made up of fat and breast tissue. You can't get rid of breast tissue so the only way they could become smaller is if you lost the fat which I guess would entail weight loss.

03-09-2006
Melancholy

I have a keira knightley concave chest...you can probably grab more chest bone than boob but despite the flatness im a 34a-34b... bodys are a weird thing!

03-09-2006
V.I.P.

^^Yeah and Keira Knightley looks sexy as hell wearing plunging necklines and almost sheer tops.

03-09-2006
backstage pass

Does anyone have any tips on how to make your bust look smaller??

07-09-2006
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziegfeld Girl
I don't think so. Breasts are made up of fat and breast tissue. You can't get rid of breast tissue so the only way they could become smaller is if you lost the fat which I guess would entail weight loss.
Then weight loss it is. I can't stand my boobs.

we were in love

07-09-2006
V.I.P.

^^Be happy with what you have. I'm sure there's someone who wishes to have your so-called problem

07-09-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'aime_la_mode
Does anyone have any tips on how to make your bust look smaller??
1. Minimizer bras, yeah they're ugly, but they work. A lot of full-figured bras will push the boobs further apart so that makes them look smaller.
2. Vertical stripes.
3. Somewhat v-necked tops. Turtlenecks make them look bigger and saggier.
4. Somewhat loose tops. You don't want to go too tight because that just emphasizes them, but going too loose is also bad.
5. One look that works for me is a racerback tank, a pair of Soffe shorts, and hair in a tight bun. Having your hair back actually can help make them look smaller.

But don't go too low cut because that just emphasizes it.

And also have fun, because a lot of women get implants to get them to the sizes that some of us have naturally. I was considering getting a reduction, because I hated them being this big, but I grew to love them.

08-09-2006
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow_watcher
I'm sure there's someone who wishes to have your so-called problem
Sure there is. But I'm not them.

we were in love

08-09-2006
fashion elite

Quote:
I know what you mean, I did the same thing and now I am literally flat. Weight loss is basicly it, it's genetics,tissue and fat so the only thing you can take out of the equation is fat by losing weight. Anyway, to make your day better I tell you the first place where you notice it is boobs/face.

08-09-2006
tfs star

I find it so depressing that so many girls are unhappy with this

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, boobs