How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-02-2005
rising star

Boobs #1
I was prompted by the current discussion in the Gemma Ward (http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...092#post478092) thread to start this one. How do you guys feel about breasts and breast sizes? I personally am completely flat, but have considered taking birth control pills to maybe increase their size. I think I would not only feel sexier, but more "grown up" (I'm 17 ).

26-02-2005
V.I.P.

Breast size truly doesn't matter to me. If you have small ones, fine. If you have big ones, fine. Whatever. NO IMPLANTS!!!!! A small-chested girl with confidence is much more beautiful and sexy than a fake-chested girl any day. And I know I'm not the only guy who feels this way.

26-02-2005
backstage pass

I have to say, for some reason a lot of Americans are breast-obsessed. A lot of my guy friend will overlook just about anything faulty with a girl if she's got a "nice rack".
Maybe it has something to do with me being asian and being attracted to a slimmer, more petite figure, but I'm not a boob guy really. Sure, I don't mind a solid C, but I'd prefer somewhere in the mid B range since thats more proportional to the figure that I find sexy on the ladies.

26-02-2005
Storm & Sommer

I have big boobs and now that I'm pregnant they are colossal and let me tell you from a fashion perspective I find that they limit me..in terms of what I can wear.
I can't bring myself to wear low-cut items because it looks bimboish pammy andersonish. You want people to look you in the eyes not constantly talking to your boobs.

Smaller breasts presents more options imo..if you want cleavage for a certain dress/top..use a push up bra or boob tape

There is a thread about the whole cleavage issue : http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...ad.php?t=20610
THIS imo is beautiful, sexy but most importantly not vulgar (from Br. Vogue) :
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cacharel top.jpg (59.4 KB, 226 views)

pinterest : hanneonpin

Last edited by Hanne; 26-02-2005 at 02:59 AM.

26-02-2005
within an embrace

As someone with C's, I can safely say that I agree with Hanne, for the most part. With larger breasts, they can be considered SEXY and very well coveted by MEN (no guy I know dislikes mine) but personally, I find that having larger breasts generally precludes me from wearing lower cut tops that might be cute on people that are A's or small B's, but look terribly skanky on me. I love a lot of runway looks, for example, but the looks that are featured on models are much more suited for their body-types - less breasts. There's a limitation to what you can wear safely without appearing to be ...overdoing it if you have larger breasts. I generally consider myself to be fairly fortunate to be rather proportionate, as even though I'm a size 2 (and sometimes my breasts can be...er...too large proportionally, I think) I do have hips which balance out the look. I can't push Tara Reid boundaries...

Although, the guys seem to appreciate them, so I find that amusing and rather flattering. Haha!

Now, see, if we had convertible breasts, that would be wicked...that way, one day you could choose to have A's and the next to have C's or whatever. haha.

Last edited by Misako; 26-02-2005 at 07:00 AM.

26-02-2005
V.I.P.

I'm pretty flat too and I like it that way. And I agree with Hanne in that smaller boobs are more "versatile" ..... u can wear push ups or even choose not to wear a bra.

26-02-2005
Fierce Flava

How odd I was just talking to a friend of mine about this, comparing and erm taking pictures

I have nice sized ones..I skip between B and C cups because I kinda change the way they look with an outfit that way. I don't know which cup am I exactly because of it though, but whatever size, I'm very happy with them.

All curves are beautiful, whether its more or less, but personally I'd be sad if my boobs got smaller from major weight loss...might sound odd, but I'm very attached to mine so I can't imagine how to be without them the same.

26-02-2005
wabisabi*

i'm with alex on this one.

26-02-2005
tfs star

boobs are just fat. whatever you're born with is what you have. i am naturally between an a and b cup, but i've gained a lot of weight, and now i am almost a c cup and i don't like my boobs anymore. you can learn to be comfortable with whatever size you've got (unless they are so big that they are a health hazard). your breast size makes YOU unique. getting implants makes you just like everyone else who has them.

26-02-2005
trendsetter

My breats are tiny!

Sometimes I have to admit to wishing they were a little bigger, but... thats life. I would never change myself and I am lucky in that I can wear a lot of styles and any type of bra.

Some of my friends have huge breasts, and the bra is always a constant bother for them was they have to have wide straps etc.

I think they're beautiful, no matter what size though

26-02-2005
front row

I would never get implants

26-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora_Socialite
How odd I was just talking to a friend of mine about this, comparing and erm taking pictures
whaaaattt???

26-02-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabella
boobs are just fat. whatever you're born with is what you have. i am naturally between an a and b cup, but i've gained a lot of weight, and now i am almost a c cup and i don't like my boobs anymore. you can learn to be comfortable with whatever size you've got (unless they are so big that they are a health hazard). your breast size makes YOU unique. getting implants makes you just like everyone else who has them.
Not just fat....it's all genetic, true, when some people loose weight often their boobs shrink, while others can loose alot and not have their breasts budge at all. Its really just breast tissue, the "breasts are just fat" notion is just a myth. All boobs are beautiful , and come in all shapes, not to mention nipples as well as i am proud to say im in the 10% minority of having inverted ones. I use to think i was a freak and that something was wrong with me, but now i embrace what makes me unique. ( sorry if this is too much info but i am not ashamed to let it be known anymore.)

26-02-2005
I loved you

hahah, losing weight = lose boobs for me... I was a bit heavier several months ago, but after loosing weight I noticed my bra size when down. but oh well, I don't really mind at all. :p

27-02-2005
tea time

mine are small . although they're small they're a great shape. i'd rather keep mine instead of having larger ones that dont look good! if that makes any sense at all!

and at the end of the day they're just breasts!

http://cedricandfanny.blogspot.com/

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, boobs