How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-04-2012
scenester

I've been eating a lot of plain yogurt lately. Preferably with fresh berries, a bit of banana and some honey or agave syrup. Mmmmm.

21-04-2012
Riot Bug

Sunday treatment I love having time to make some pancakes with chocolate syrup and strawberries... rest of the week, no matter I wake up way earlier to have my morning time, I just have time for some quick milk and coffee but I have a proper snack before lunch (my lunch is way too late for my taste -Spanish style-) & I let the smoothie with fresh fruit and spirulina and other fantastic powders I used to have for breakfast as afternoon snack...

rising star

Whole wheat toast with a little butter.
A small side of ricotta drizzled with honey, fruit, and pistachios.
Lady Grey tea

28-06-2012
trendsetter

I always have a home-made smoothie and a cup of green/black tea.

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)
28-06-2012
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianochka View Post
Whole wheat toast with a little butter.
A small side of ricotta drizzled with honey, fruit, and pistachios.
Lady Grey tea
Sounds yummy Unfortunately, too much ricotta disagrees with me ... it seems hard cheese works better for me than soft cheese. Sad ... ricotta is so delicious.

02-08-2013
tfs star

I have a love-hate relationship with breakfast. Even when I wake up with my stomach growling I can't seem to eat. During the week, I eat breakfast mostly out of necessity. I need some time and I usually eat my breakfast at work. I do have a cup of green tea in the morning though.
Over the weekend or when I stay at home it's a different story. I like to get up early and make/cook some hearty breakfast. I love going to the bakery on Saturday morning and getting freshly baked bread or rolls.
Breakfast food I like: fresh fruit, pancakes, omelettes, Nutella , croissants, smoked salmon, home-made sandwiches (my favourite would be rye bread with butter, thin slices of my favourite cheese, avocado or cucumber, lettuce and sliced strawberries), smoothies etc. I like to drink freshly squeezed grapefruit/orange juice or lemonade and green tea or vanilla latte macchiato when going out for breakfast. I love going out for breakfast or brunch, there's something special about it.

07-12-2013
rising star

I love breakfast! I am very much a morning person haha

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and i like to have it early.
I usually have a fruit smoothie with a scoop of protein powder

and sometimes i will also pair it with a bowl of rolled oats with vegemite and honey put into it. No milk, just water.

I do a lot of exercise so sometimes need this extra boost.

All time favourite: Porridge!

27-01-2014
windowshopping

Overnight oats!!

Soak porridge oats in milk or almond milk overnight in the fridge. In the morning I'll just add fresh Greek or natural yoghurt, fresh berries and a bit of honey on the top. I'll put some flaxseed on if I'm feeling extra healthy I tried it with coconut yoghurt and that was amazing. I'm not so sure how healthy that is though! And with that I'll have a hot drink (coffee/green tea/jasmine tea) and a small glass of fresh orange juice

28-01-2014
trendsetter

I used to take so many fish oil pills because of how beneficial omegas are for me. Last week I got a bottle of Flax Oil rather than the Fish pills because it was cheaper and I figured why not?
It turns out I love the taste of flax so now for breakfast I drizzle it on yogurt with a spoonful of jam. It's my favorite breakfast lately.

scenester

Today it was a green smoothie. I usually like to start the day with that.

Kale
Banana
Hemp Milk
Cashews
Dates
Coconut Flakes

Normally I like them fruitier with berries but I had none and had to improvise. This was delicious!

02-02-2014
trendsetter

Today: Kale potato wash with a fried egg and whole wheat toast, plus a chai coffee with soy milk.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
breakfast, thread