How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-08-2009
Adore You

playing with mattes, using one color Dior Earthglow palette.
last photo, i added some brow stuff : on me personally i like a subtle soft looking brow, like almost airbrushed(its dreamy to me ) instead of sharpely defined. i use light brow stuff to keep it soft looking. i know the trend is super filled in brows but i dont mind if they actually look like hair still(not a fan of tatted look on me), after all thats what they are!

i dont think ive done an eye this deep&dark in years, at least i cant remember the last time. this is for a night out on the town!

meee.

25-08-2009
Riot Bug

if depends but if im really into put make up it will be like a lot of eye liner kind of 60s insane way...and i gotta big eyes and long lashes... so i dunno the effect is so 60s... a bit crazy... if its morning i go for something more discreet or just and simply nothing... i guess now in Summertime i can't think much on make up...maybe softy or only at special occasions... i do admit i do take more care specially on eye liner and play with colors in winter cause now we have some many times of sun than im pretty much hidden by shades and creams. haha

Adore You

a simple night time look that i liked to do when i was a Brunette/Raven.
i like this especially when i go out of town and share a hotel with friends. i don't like bringing a lot of makeup when i travel. and of course everyone has to share mirrors and areas with good lighting so i don't like to fuss too much on my makeup. it's simple but enough to show in pictures.

i love how sheer black shadow can make eyes of any color pop.

* eyeshadow : Urban Decay in Oil Slick (black with silver shimmer)
- pat on with a finger, keeping it low on the lid and blend the edges with a clean fluffy brush
* eyeliner : MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
* curl lashes & black mascara.

me.

17-11-2010
front row

i really wish i had brown eyes sometimes...you girls all have such pretty eye colours

rock-chic

I always wear dark colours on my eyes. My usual eyeshadow is Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black and I also like Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres in Noir Emeraude. I always wear loads of kohl pencil too, usually Lancome Le Crayon in Noir.

backstage pass

I really like Revlon's "Rich Sable" it's kinda a grayish/brown color which sounds kinda weird, but they grayish undertone look soooo good with my brown eyes

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brown, eyes