How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-08-2006
Melancholy

Thats my eye today. Black mascara black liner and really sparkly light gold in the corners...i would suggest bronzes too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG2676.jpg (14.6 KB, 7 views)

28-08-2006
trendsetter

^ cool! this is intersting to wear it

06-10-2006
windowshopping

I think any color as long as you wear it correctly suits brown eyes...but then again I say that darker colors don't really bring them out...so I would go for lighter colors but NOT like just a plain white shimmery color on the crease as it tends to make my eyes looks smaller for some reason
Pink,Green,Gold,Purle,Light blue,Orange,...and so on and so forth

22-10-2006
trendsetter

these are some of the eye makeup i tired , not a very good quality tho
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15-09-06_2104.jpg (35.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 15-09-06_2106.jpg (30.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 20-10-06_2112.jpg (30.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 20-10-06_2108.jpg (34.8 KB, 0 views)

23-10-2006
V.I.P.

I think brown eyes also look good nude, just some mascara and let them pop out naturally.

24-10-2006
backstage pass

^ I agree.

All colors suit brown eyes. My fav. is turqoise, it make my eye color truly pop out.

Here's a pic of my eyes with dark brown liner and gold & brown eyeshadow

& Here with purple eyshadow as a liner and pink eyeshadow on the lid

21-11-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieRL
Thats my eye today. Black mascara black liner and really sparkly light gold in the corners...i would suggest bronzes too.
that's lovely =) may i ask what eyeshadow/pigment you use for the sparkles? Also, which eye products (and brands) do you use?

21-11-2006
ele
rising star

I sometimes find that black eyeliner and mascara on brown eyes can make them look less dark (i find nicole richie gets this look a lot) - how can i avoid this ? I thought about using brown eyeliner and mascara but found it didnt give much impact and made my look a little ill....

please help !

21-11-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele
I sometimes find that black eyeliner and mascara on brown eyes can make them look less dark (i find nicole richie gets this look a lot) - how can i avoid this ? I thought about using brown eyeliner and mascara but found it didnt give much impact and made my look a little ill....

please help !
i dunno mayb using gray or more colourful eyelineer usually using like light colour making ur eyes look darker, in contrast wise
i found pastel/light shimmer/iriscdent shadow works like that.

but i like using dark colour liner because it make my eye look more light and olive- ish which i feel happy with.

Last edited by jjbunny79; 21-11-2006 at 06:48 PM.
21-11-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieRL
may i just say that your eye is lovely! i feel weird complementing a single eye but i have complete confidence that the rest of you is equally as lovely so i think it's ok

i also wear metallic liners, shadows, etc. gold, bronze, and copper look best on brown eyes imo because many brown eyes seem to have sort of gold, bronze, and copper 'flecks' and undertones in them. warm shimmery honey and champagne shades look very nice as well. i stay away from silver though as i find it makes my eyes look rather dull and 'dead' and it looks especially awful against my extemely pale skin.

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass.face
may i just say that your eye is lovely! i feel weird complementing a single eye but i have complete confidence that the rest of you is equally as lovely so i think it's ok

i also wear metallic liners, shadows, etc. gold, bronze, and copper look best on brown eyes imo because many brown eyes seem to have sort of gold, bronze, and copper 'flecks' and undertones in them. warm shimmery honey and champagne shades look very nice as well. i stay away from silver though as i find it makes my eyes look rather dull and 'dead' and it looks especially awful against my extemely pale skin.
lol really? i used to use like silver or white/grey shimmer shadow and i found that it look good with red lips mayb because i have dark hair, so it wont look that awkard:S

25-11-2006
rising star

i have black hair, a light tan and dark brown eyes which sometimes look black.

pretty much all colours work with my eye colour [depending on my hair colour at the time.]

my fav eyeshadows have always been various shades of purple/plums/pinks [depending on the time of day] and a splash of turquoise on the corners of my inner eyelids blended into darker colours for a more smokey but fun look.

matte brown tends to make my eyes look dead but a little shimmer [bronze!] and natural black mascara makes them open and alive.

so yeah, alot works with brown eyes. =)

Last edited by Turquoise_; 25-11-2006 at 08:13 PM.
27-11-2006
Melancholy

I use mac eyeshadows in green smoke, black tied and amber lights (not all at once)
mac eyeliners/kohl
the glittery stuff is paul&joe eye gloss in sable dore no1 (sp?!)
Hope it helps!

27-11-2006
|/mirror queen\|

It´s funny how one´s eyecolour can almost chang according to the eyeshadow used.

Try Mac´s Electric Eel and your brown eyes look red! It´s really amazing!

Eye Shadow, Electric Eel
Shade description: Vivid bright blue flecked with shimmer (Satin)

trendsetter

^ lol red
try purple, taupe and brown, it make my eye have more amber-olive tone

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brown, eyes