Cetaphil - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
19-06-2004
rising star

Hey everyone, i just started using Cetaphil for a face wash, because i've had some major breakouts lately, esp. after getting bangs. has anyone used it before, and is it worth the $10 i paid for it? how good are the affects?

19-06-2004
Fierce Flava

I havent tried the wach but I use the lotion...I have a huge tub of it....Cetaphils good. I've never had problems with their products.

19-06-2004
tfs star

I've never tried the wash but my skin lives off of the lotion and I have no problems...my dermo was the one who recomended it..he recomended Spectroderm for face wash but it turns out I'm allergic to it..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Cetaphil is a good product for skin that needs gentle washing. And the bottles are huge (and cheap) and last a long time - which is always a good thing.

V.I.P.

The cleanser doesnt claim to do anything apart from being an extremely gentle cleanser which won't iritate your skin. I've been through bottles and bottles of this stuff over the years and I find it makes an excellent cleanser to use in the morning (not so good at night where I need my makeup removed, etc).

I really like their Moisturizing Cream too (with the green packaging). I always keep a tube in my bag because it makes an excellent hand cream for my dry skin and best of all, it's fragrance free

21-06-2004
backstage pass

yeah, i like it too. maybe 2x's weeks though, i'll alternate and use an acne wash or something a little harsher that exfoliates to totally refresh my face.

22-06-2004
rising star

Same with me, I use the lotion. One $10 bottle lasted me a whole year. It's great.

25-06-2004
rising star

I love Cetaphil cleanser. I've been using it for about 2 years now. I only use it in the morning or when I don't have any makeup on, though, because it doesn't do a very good job of removing makeup. :-\

I go to Walgreens and buy the generic brand of Cetaphil from the Walgreens company and it is the exact same product, in my opinion for $5 less. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate sensitive skin at all. It's also nice because it doesn't strip the skin of its natural moisturizers!

25-06-2004
rising star

wow guys, thanks!!

27-08-2005
trendsetter

Cetaphil
Just curious, does anyone use this cleanser? How is it? I have okay skin, some days it looks great, others its like eh. Most stuff dries me out. I keep hearing about this, do we have any users here?

27-08-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I use Cetaphil cleanser... Then tone rosewater... And use Cetaphil moisturiser too. I find it's great for my skin, though I only use a very small amount of the moisturiser because it's quite heavy and my skin isn't that dry.

Fierce Flava

I've been using it...my dermatologist told me to use only that while clearing up some acne with Benzaclin so not to irritate my skin further ...and the moisturizer is good too since this medicine dries my skin...but use sparingly...its very thick cream.

If most dries you out...maybe this might be good for you. Its fragrance free and non comedogenic....says it "cleanses without drying" right on the bottle.

27-08-2005
trendsetter

I use it. I have pretty flawless skin (just good genes ), and it keeps it that way. My friend uses it, too, she's more prone to breaking out, and she loves it! I'd highly reccomend it.

windowshopping

I use the cleanser and the moisturizer, and my skin has never looked better. I had tried Aveda, Estee Lauder, and Clinique before, and none of them worked as well as Cetaphil, for me anyway. I only use the moisturizer at night, though, because it's a little heavy for me (I use tinted moisturizer during the day).

27-08-2005
V.I.P.

I only use the cleanser...I love it. No pimples, blackheads or breakouts. I've been using it for such a long time, it's mild and gentle. I find other cleansers too harsh.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cetaphil