How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-04-2007
In Bloom

Clarins Eye Contour Gel

we were in love

18-04-2007
101st monkey airborne

Beauty Repair Concentrate & Lotus Oil are the only two skin products I use from them. I use them both infrequently. It will take me years to get through these two small bottles.

I also love Eau Dynamisante treatment fragrance.

Their skin care regimen in general is a little too fragrance-heavy and steps-loaded for me.

& b

The lotus oil is supposed to be used to strip out all impurities on your skin. I have it, and im so scared of using it, cause I use it once, and in hours, my skin is covered in pimples and it gets all disgusting for almost a week, then the next one, my skin is flawless. That's with only one use, imagine if you use it everyday, I'd have a heart attack

I do use their special eye cream for super dry eyes, and it makes my eye area super plump and rosy looking. I swear by the beauty flash eye cream, for instant pick me ups.

The face Beauty Flash, Its a good base for makeup, cause it makes your skin look revived instantly. I swear.

As for actual skincare I use their Hydra balance moisture quench lotion, and its great cause it doesnt over moisturize your skin, its like water, then it disappears.

I have a professional bottle of their anti fatigue eye mask, which is probably one of my fave products ever, its insane.

The serum multi reparateur for sensitive skin is great for sensitive skin, I use it around my beard area after I shave, because it soothes my skin perfectly with no rash or overwhelming scent, just lavender.

Their purifying mask is very very good too for unclogging pores and closing them.

The cleansing milk for oily skin is divine, cause it leaves your skin feeling velvety smooth.

And the Toner, its a toner, nothign really fantastic to it.

The Gentle foaming cleanser is good in small amounts, it always makes my eyes sting when i rinse my face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5933.JPG (106.5 KB, 31 views)

In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro

I have a professional bottle of their anti fatigue eye mask, which is probably one of my fave products ever, its insane.
How is that? What does it do?

we were in love

19-04-2007
& b

basically you put it under your eyes anytime you want to get rid of puffiness and tiredness, and it does it instantly. I dont think the SA at Clarins would mind giving you a sample, cause their way of selling is through sampling.

But its amazing, I live for that.

V.I.P.

has anyone used Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye and the brightening lotion? I am looking for an eye moisturizer that has shea butter in it but isnt greasy so I can wear it during the day. Also, I might want to replace my Diorsnow whitening cream but not sure because I love the SPF 40.

I tried the one step cleanser at my sister in law's and it was wonderful. light and refreshing and took off mascara too.

Last edited by luckyme; 09-07-2007 at 04:23 PM.
15-07-2007
V.I.P.

I wanna try the Pore Minimizing Serum, but there's a lack of review on MUA...

Up until now, I've always been satisfied with Clarins products (I got the entire Men line, and their Shaving Oil is DIVINE!!!).

Ale, do you think I could use that mask to get rid of blackheads? They've been going on my nerves for ever already...

09-09-2007
rising star

Has anybody tried Clarins Gentle Care Roll-On Deodorant ?

11-09-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_a_Licious View Post
I wanna try the Pore Minimizing Serum, but there's a lack of review on MUA...

Up until now, I've always been satisfied with Clarins products (I got the entire Men line, and their Shaving Oil is DIVINE!!!).

Ale, do you think I could use that mask to get rid of blackheads? They've been going on my nerves for ever already...
Get some extractions and then use the mask afterwards. It will help get those out better.

I will always use the skin beauty repair concentrate. Like Alesandro mentioned, its fabulous after shaving. I also am faithful to their Gentle Exfoliating Refiner.

I've never used their face oils, but I want to try the one that you claim makes you break out. I know they're very fragrance-loaded products, but I have a feeling my skin wouldnt react that way.

11-09-2007
front row

One the best products from Clarins is Liss Minute I think.
You can use it before makeup, foundation or just by itself. It makes your face look firm and eliminates lines and imperfections.
it's not too rich, its soft and delicate like all Clarins' products and its not expensive
22 euros, at least in italy.

The eye gel didnt work on me.

I also use the Gommage and that is perfect if you have sensible delicate skin and find the regular exfoliators to be too agressive.

& b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in kyoto View Post

oh god if it wasnt so expensive i'd use it all the time. i loved the one bottle i ever used

front row

i;ve been thinking of trying Clarins....i need a new moisturizer or well a night moisturizer...

the winter weather is killing my skin..its soooo dry! even if i put practically half of my current moisturizer (proactiv)! so i was thinking of getting a night moisturizer but unsure to get Clarins or Estee Lauder.

i'm kind of scared though because i've tried a lot of brands and everything makes me super oily and breakout! the only thing that has really worked for me is proactiv but it also always makes my skin so dry in the winter! any suggestions for my problem? any Clarins products to recommend?

12-07-2008
V.I.P.

I'm back onto a Clarins spree after ditching some La Prairie products which have been reformulated and cruelly adding Mineral Oil to what was one of my HQ cleansers, their Cleansing Emulsion... Mineral oil is so evil for my skin, some can get away with it, but it's used in anti-freeze ffs..sorry to rant.

Anyway, new Brightening additions! A peel (Finally Clarins has a peel, I remember asking my Clarins rep friend years ago if Clarins would ever be doing a microdermabrasion) and a brightening mask! I'm going to get these next week, and the masks are probably a deluxe sample size so I'll get two...these are really reasonably priced.

Yesterday I bought the green Plant Toning Lotion and more Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate, something I jsut cant live without. I will give reviews after a month of trying the peel out...been going out without my Natura Bisse sunscreen on when I go running and so I'm tan and not so pale right now.

A brightening peel and intensive brightening mask in a convenient, at-home, two-step regimen that provides incredibly beautiful, bright, clear skin; slows down the excessive transfer of melanin to cells in the epidermis; helps block factors linked to hyperpigmentation; and ensures reinforced protection against the formation of sun, age and dark spots. Ultra-gentle with a powerful renewing action, this highly refreshing peel and mask restores the softness and transparent rosy glow of youthful-looking skin.
  • 4.2 oz.
  • By Clarins.
  • $42.00
Nordstrom

Last edited by LetThemEatCake; 12-07-2008 at 04:04 PM.
04-11-2008
backstage pass

The Clarins counter at my work has just moved and I've been walking past it a lot. Often stopping to chat with the girls there etc..
Anyway I've never really thought of buying this brand but they put out their Christmas packs last week so I couldn't resist, plus I got another pack of stuff as a gift with purchase. Now I have so many products I could open my own outlet
Anyway I guess I'm writing this because more than anything I'm thrilled at the the reasonable price
After I finish with all these products, I probably won't use Clarins again for awhile because I like to mix up my skin care routines...but at least I know that it's an emergency brand that I can fall back on when I can't afford the high end stuff my skin really wants and loves!!!
So far I really like the Super Restorative Serum and the Super Restorative Night Wear. One of the SAs was saying that I shouldn't use these because they are for older women with hormone changes and that it would be bad for my skin or something, but I thought screw it...I'll try it anyway My skin looks so fresh when I wake up I haven't cracked out the Beauty Flash yet...although I can't wait. It better live up to the hype!!!

fashion icon

^Beauty flash balm is the love it won't dissapoint

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
clarins, skincare