How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-03-2008
it's a hard-knock life.

^ that stinks.

22-03-2008
backstage pass

buyers had the chance to check back the id number of their brushes via the clarisonic website, to see if their brushes were ok. i did instantly, but mine was fine.

24-03-2008
front row

I have had mine for so long, it was part of it. Though the process of getting a new one was so painless, and I get a brankdnew machine, I am actually excited about the recall. As soon as I shiipped the box they sent me for free back, they had the othe rone in the mail..THey have some of the best customer service ever!

little soul

There's been some discussion of the Clarisonic Brush in the "How to get your skin smooth and flawless" thread, so I thought I'd bump this for more ideas/opinions

V.I.P.

anyone who has tips on how to use it?
I understand that i'll have to use it with a foaming cleanser.. any tips on good ones?

is it worth the money?

27-04-2008
V.I.P.

Havent used it, but once I do I'll use my La Prairie Foam Cleanser with it or the Amore Pacific foaming cleanser. You could try Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry/Sensitive skin. I know a girl who uses it actually likes the Clarisonic cleanser that they sell...she said it smells like cucumber. I hate that smell.

27-04-2008
V.I.P.

thanks
hopefully i'll find it somewhere in sweden..

27-04-2008
front row

Is it bad to use it when your skin is broken out? Like will it irritate it? I'm interested in buying one but I think I might wait until my skin goes back to normal...

28-04-2008
it's a hard-knock life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetThemEatCake View Post
Havent used it, but once I do I'll use my La Prairie Foam Cleanser with it or the Amore Pacific foaming cleanser. You could try Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser for Dry/Sensitive skin. I know a girl who uses it actually likes the Clarisonic cleanser that they sell...she said it smells like cucumber. I hate that smell.
it doesn't even smell like cucumber! it smells horrible!

28-04-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthmodesteph View Post
Is it bad to use it when your skin is broken out? Like will it irritate it? I'm interested in buying one but I think I might wait until my skin goes back to normal...
if your skin is really irritated, wait until it heals. but slight irritations might even get better when you use the brush (with a "delicate" brush head and a super gentle foaming cleanser. this is imperative.)

28-04-2008
front row

I use it all the time. even with breakouts (though I really don't have that many), and my skin is super sensitive. PS. If anyone is looking to purchase, Bergdorf has a really really nice set, with the brush, three brush heads (plus a free one if you register), trial sizes of the three new clarisonic cleansers and a super nice leather travel bag.

boop

I have got to try this thing. I keep hearing raves about it.

28-04-2008
it's a hard-knock life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojodeazul19 View Post
I use it all the time. even with breakouts (though I really don't have that many), and my skin is super sensitive. PS. If anyone is looking to purchase, Bergdorf has a really really nice set, with the brush, three brush heads (plus a free one if you register), trial sizes of the three new clarisonic cleansers and a super nice leather travel bag.
mine only came with two brush heads.

29-04-2008
front row

Izzie, did you get your set from Bergdorf? This is the only set I have seen that comes with all three brush heads.

it's a hard-knock life.

^ nope. i went to sephora and got mine there.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
brushes, clarisonic, facial, skincare