How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-01-2008
scenester

I've tried tons of concealers, including the really expensive ones. My holy grail is Revlon Colorstay- it covers blemishes so well and doesn't budge for hours. It works well as an undereye concealer over moisturizer, too.

09-01-2008
Amour Comme Hiver

Concealer is the only makeup I wear, along with the occasional lipgloss... but lately I've been wearing it to a baby prostitute extreme. I'm trying to quit.

09-01-2008
V.I.P.

Giorgio Armani high precision retouch

10-01-2008
backstage pass

I've read about how, ideally, one should use several different concealers depending on the colour of what is to be covered up. For example, green concealer on redness, red concealer on greenish under-eye circles, skin-coloured concealer on brown blotches... etc. I have not found a brand which does each of these different types, though. Usually they will only make one type. I have only found one green concealer and it left green bits on my face and did not blend well at all. Does anyone know which store sells good concealers for covering specific colours?

13-01-2008
scenester

Help! Where can I get good concealer. I'm african-american but I can't ever find anything to fit my skin tone. I dont like powdered concealers. I want the stick kind but all of them are for light skined people. I also have deep creases outside my nose.

V.I.P.

i found the perfect one
clinique light petal 03

14-01-2008
backstage pass

I had been using MAC's Select Moisturecover until I switched to Laura Mercier's Secret Concealer followed by a touch of her Traslucent Loose Powder. LM one looks really natural and it doesn't show in photos, like MAC's did. I'll definetly stick to LM

21-01-2008
fashion elite

Concealer is basically the only makeup I wear daily so I can spend as much money as I can on it The best one for me is Loreal touch magic it has a brilliant coverage but it doesnt cover well if you have really bad scars , but for the light ones its perfect , it makes your skin look good and no one can tell your wearing it !!
If you want really good coverage MAC studio fix gives !

22-01-2008
fashion elite

Finish I mean

02-07-2008
windowshopping

Undereye Concealer: Gray Tone?
Hi,

I tried a variety of concealers and foundation under my eyes to conceal my dark circles but it always ends up looking gray. I always think I looked better before - which is bad.

I have a ton of weddings coming up and I don't know how to cover up properly looking as natural as possible. My complexion is close to C35 on the MAC website.

Any advice? I really need it.

02-07-2008
trendsetter

I use the pen concealer from Clinique. I think they call it airbrush? It comes in a great shade that perfectly matches my skin, and looks very natural.

02-07-2008
windowshopping

Thanks, Kora! I'll definitely check it out.

02-07-2008
tfs star

I use Everfresh from Maybelline, which looks quite natural and Infaillible from L'oreal.

09-07-2008
V.I.P.

My absolute favourite is The Body Shop Ultra Smooth Liquid Concealer. It goes on easily, matches my skin tone perfectly and covers quite well. The price is pretty reasonable, too (12€, but you can sometimes get it on sale for half the price). And the absolutely best thing - it lasts for ages! I've been using mine daily for like almost a year now.

fashion insider

insidedivorce.com

I use Dior Skinflash Its really, really good. It is liquid and not so "heavey" and therefor perfect for my face. i dont have so many zits or other unwanted stuff, just some blemishes here and there.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
concealer