How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-09-2004
front row

Walked around school.

35 minutes on the eliptical
30 minutes on this weird marchine but it was fun

Would spending 10 minutes in the sauna count as excercise?
I SHOULD be doing crunches right not but we'll see

17-09-2004
V.I.P.

well I only walked 3 miles today because well I didn't go to the track I just walked at home so it was hard because we have alot of hills on our road and then the sun came up and was in my eyes ... (much better).. And today was kinda a pig out day.. I ate a slice of homemade apple pie and a small dish of maggie moo's amooreto ice cream.. But that's all the sweets for a while

02-10-2004
V.I.P.

I've been on the soccer/cheerleading/homework/projects fast track and have had no time to do my thing. Today, I did. I was so happy!!

In the morning:
45 min High Impact aerobics
45 min Pilates
60 min weights (arms/chest)

Then I did 25 min abs in the afternoon and bounced around the living room to "Jump On It".

13-10-2004
windowshopping

my problem is that I've lost my joy to do sports.It disappeared couple of years ago, I just noticed I was boring all the time doing any kind of a sport.since then, I've tried many times, but I find myself always so bored, and never going again, f.i to gym.I just get so bored, but I would love to find a new, sporty hobby, 'cos I wanna get more muscle and just get more firm.has someone gone through something like this?how can I find my joy for sports again?

13-10-2004
fashion icon

I think you should do sport with friends for much fun! I like martial arts or dance -depends on mood. If you want muscles martial arts are better for you, but dance is also enjoyable. Forget gym!

13-10-2004
V.I.P.

Play sports with friends, its the best thing
Try sports that you've never tried before.

20-10-2004
backstage pass

Rockclimbing? Kayaking? Kickboxing? Roller blading? Ice skating?Swimming? Yoga? Bikram (hot yoga)? Soccor? Riding (horses or bikes)? Walking? Jogging? Pilates?

Ummm...I'm running low. How about playing tag?

And of course, bring friends no matter what you choose.

28-10-2004
front row

"Get bored" is a common. So you have to create yourself being lively. I agree with Midori and AhhGucci, you should arrange your sport activities with your friends. I do brisk walk 2 times a week, which is really good for calories burning, cardiovascular, save your legs from varices, and tone your hip too. Once a week I join the jazz american dance. Good for exercise your memory.

Yoga also controls everything.

04-11-2004
rising star

find the reason, the desire, need and you could verge on ability leading to a commitment, to enter back into the gym, its all bollox realy

06-11-2004
V.I.P.

Yesterday:

30 min intense uphill/downhill interval running (treadmill)
Weights (legs)
30 min elliptical machine
Weights (Arms/chest)
Abs

Total: 3 hr

I've finally figured out how to turn my semi-six pack into a really cut one: the body builder approach. I've been using lots of weights and stuff in conjunction with advanced ab exercises and I'm really happy about the results

06-11-2004
Proponent of Plaid

Well, before the time change I rode my bike to and from work every day, and I do some crunches and leg lifts and calesthenic crap before I go to bed.

I think I will be taking up dog-walking very soon, however, as it looks like a 6-month old terrier pup may be joining my household soon I'm figuring on a 15-20 minute walk in the morning for pooping and suchlike, and a longer walk in the evening when I get home from work, for digestive necessities and just for the exercise and the fun of it.

I'll probably use my bike inside on the stationary trainer some, just to keep my heart-rate up and keep in shape for next spring's biking season, but there are few things as deadly boring as riding a stationary bike.

06-11-2004
front row

I was on the stationary bike for about 10 minutes when i got fed up of looking at the tv. So I put on a sweater and my winter coat and walk for about 2 hours. It felt good, too bad the cold weather prevents us from getting some fresh air when we need it.

07-11-2004
rising star

Spent 2 hours at the gym doing a lot of different things: treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike, weights, sit-ups, etc. Plus, tonight, before I go to bed, I'm gonna do at least 200 extra sit-ups.

07-11-2004
V.I.P.

Yesterday:

45 minutes land aerobics
45 mins weights... legs, bis and lots of tris

10-11-2004
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Prep - you workout like CRAZY. You remind me of how I used to workout a lot during college. Probably never that much, but a good amount.

It's been getting colder lately, so I just dance around a lot... do some weights here and there, and plenty of stretching.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, daily, exercise