How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-09-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASHIONLOVA View Post
what cream by Avon did you use?
I wanna try it
I have no idea it was over 4 years ago but I remember the cream was in pastel green shade :p

22-11-2011
rising star

Dr. Brandt dark circles away™ collagen eye serum had an almost immediate effect on my dark circles.

sephora.com

I haven't tried anything but natural remedies for bags and they have as much of a drastic effect as I'd like them to.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matryoshkadoll View Post
Dr. Brandt dark circles away™ collagen eye serum had an almost immediate effect on my dark circles.
*don't quote images*

sephora.com

I haven't tried anything but natural remedies for bags and they have as much of a drastic effect as I'd like them to.
pls share, what were those?
everyone says tea bags but i've tried different types/brands but it seems like there is a specific 'right' one which i haven't found yet

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 25-11-2011 at 10:27 AM.
23-11-2011
rising star

Whoops.
Quote:
Originally Posted by |BellaDonna| View Post
pls share, what were those?
everyone says tea bags but i've tried different types/brands but it seems like there is a specific 'right' one which i haven't found yet
I left out "don't" in the "have as much of a drastic effect as I like them to." My bags are a combination of lack of sleep and stress and I usually use a cold spoon or cucumbers to make them less noticeable but they don't completely disappear. The tea bags haven't worked for me. I suppose they could be hereditary.

I also use anti-aging tagescreme and they are not as prominent after that.

Sorry for being of no help.

backstage pass

These are quite long but were extremely helpful for me.

by Lisa Eldridge, makeup artist.

18-07-2012
V.I.P.

so guys in conclusion ... about dark circles, what's good for someone who's not a genetic case and has just ended with a terribly tired semester in school? I'm starting my vacations and now I want my eyes to look fresh when I return to school... what's a good product to try on?

Last edited by Legolas; 18-07-2012 at 04:19 PM.
19-07-2012
trendsetter

I go to a dermatologist here in Dubai ( American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery) and get regular injections for my dark circles, I have seen a drastic change - way better but its still there.. because I should be getting them every week but I cant since I dont live here..

19-07-2012
rising star

I don't know if it has already been mentioned but I have heard from a number of people that haemorrhoid cream clears under eye circles. Something about clearing away the blood pooled under the skin?

That said, I have never, and would never try it...

20-07-2012
tfs star

Ladies, dark circles are either one of two things: hereditary or just bad circulation.
So vigorous exercise, a facial massage, sauna, catching up on sleep, and anything that gets your circulation and lymph flowing are the the best solutions!
I do a three-minute deep-tissue facial massage that cures all puffiness and dark circles (that I was not born with.)
Stay healthy and sleep well.

Also, recenty I stopped using concealer or foundation around my genetically dark eyes, opting for moisturizing SPF and lots of mascara instead. Ironically, it looks much fresher. That said, for coverage, I've had success mixing highlighter with a drop of concealer, and light-diffusing products like the YSL concealer.

23-03-2013
rising star

has anyone tried the clinque dark spots eye ?

source:
www.clinque.com

The Lisa Elderidge videos make them sound promising, but reviews on makeup alley are not good.

i am trying to decide to buy that or the dr brandt dark circles away

source: http://www.drbrandtskincare.com

25-03-2013
V.I.P.

For me, the perfect eye cream for tired eyes is the revitalizing gel by La Prairie. I love the cold-hot sensation.

31-03-2013
V.I.P.

I used to use Vichy Oligo25 stick (than they call it Antiox Yeaux stick) but it has been discontinued, I have some sticks "in stock" but I am starting to be desperate because this was the only thing that works for me and I just hate eye creams.... Oriflame has started to produce a stick which looks exactly like the Vichy one but it is definitely not that good and effective...

V.I.P.

I've tried everything to get rid of my "dark circles" until I realized I just have naturally deep set eyes which make it seem like I have dark circles. I have given up the fight but I always noticed that my eyes look a bit brighter and less tired when I put anything cold over them. I've decided just to rock my eye darkness á la Vlada.

23-01-2014
V.I.P.

I am 29 and my eyes tend to go baggy. Can someone recommend great product for my age and problem?

23-01-2014
V.I.P.

update: almost 2 months of vacations and my skin in general is again like a 15 y.o. … conclusion: no stress, and looooots of sleep, and good eating bring my eyes back to perfect…. I'm sure I'll come back here in some years, or maybe months

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, circles, dark, eye, suggestions, treatments