How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-07-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally posted by PradaP+Jul 8th, 2004 - 5:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PradaP @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 5:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Belowen@Jul 7th, 2004 - 9:34 pm
I actually bought this on your recommendation - and it's great! I'm the lightest colour, it matches my skin perfectly
I'm glad you're happy with it

Sorry to stray a little but did you see any of the new Tinted Lip Balms at the counter? I was told they wernt going to be here until August then I saw them in this months Vogue.. so i'm a little confused [/b][/quote]
I actually bought the concealer (and foundation) a few weeks ago, so I doubt they would have been on display then... I'll check next time I'm down at DJ's

29-09-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belowen,Jul 7 2004, 09:40 PM
I actually bought this on your recommendation - and it's great! I'm the lightest colour, it matches my skin perfectly
Hm... Maybe I should give this a try. [/quote]
Also try YSL Touche Eclat if you get the chance
[snapback]308533[/snapback]
[/quote]

i've heard good things about touche eclat, is it a moisturizer or a concealer? anyone tried it?

i need a gel/moisturizer to perk up my dark undereyes

29-09-2004
rising star

I have read a little about this problem myself (as to an extent I too suffer from it). Seems it could be hereditary but it also seems (if you believe what I have read) that you can affect it by more sleep, less alcohol (as this affects the quality of sleep), and drinkinng more water.

Good luck.

30-09-2004
front row

Sleep! I thought it was in my genes too until I took a vacation and started taking naps in the afternoon. It makes a big difference.

30-09-2004
I loved you

half of the reasons why i have dark circles under my eyes is because of hereditary, and the other half, because i dont sleep enough. i believe it gets better if i sleep to my soul's content...

but that wont happen, so
i cover mine up with mac studio finish SPF 35 and set it with a brush of light powder, so it doesnt crease.

this method works pretty good for me, but as alot of people said above, i've heard tons of "oohs" and "ahhs" for YSL Touche Eclat, so im tempted to try it...

30-09-2004
backstage pass

Water. Drink lots of it. I noticed how much better I look when I down water a lot. Skin looks brighter, and less puffy

21-06-2005
front row

Hylexin - New Treatment for DARK Undereye Circles
has anyone tried it? It's $95 for a rube of 0.7 oz. Its supposed to fade dark eye circles by getting rid of the blood that pools under your eyes (hence the dark circles).
I have the scariest eye circles, even though i get 10 hours of sleep a night. I wanted to see if this worked.

front row

I have been wondering about this product as well. Anyone???????

25-06-2005
front row

I have the same thing, no matter how much I sleep I have huge eye circles that I have to wear make up to cover. Its a little bit better in the summer when i get a tan, but its still a huge problem. Where can you get Hylexin?

front row

Major dept stores, Macy's, Nordstroms, Saks (I believe). You can also order it online. Sephora does not have it, but I have seen it on eBay. I believe its by the same company that makes La Mer. But I can't remember clearly if I read that or not.......anyone know?????

25-06-2005
front row

Ok, found the article and it was compared to La Mer as "a miracle worker". Thought I would add I was wrong.

25-06-2005
scenester

I reallllly need something for that. I hate wearing concealer. If anyone tries it PLEASE post back and let us know how it works!

25-06-2005
front row

its made by a company called brenman (sp?) labs...i havent tried it either

but you can order it on www.Macys.com or bloomingdales. I would rather order it from them than anywhere else. Also i might buy it on wednesday b/c they do have a guarantee that if it doesnt work, you can return it for a full refund. Macy's lets you do that, i returned estee lauders whitefx eye cream half used b/c i didnt see any results after a month of use.

V.I.P.

I dont understand is this a daily treatment, one off, a course over a set time or what ??

26-06-2005
front row

I'm pretty sure its a daily treatment, I believe morning and evening. You can read their pitch at www.hylexin.com.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, circles, dark, eye, suggestions, treatments