How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-06-2006
windowshopping

cold spoon works to temporary depuff the eyebags

20-06-2006
In Bloom

What is Preparation H?

we were in love

20-06-2006
fip
windowshopping

Preparation H is hemorroid cream. It sounds gross but I always read that it's what make-up artists use for a quick fix.

I use cold ice-cubes in a soft thin cloth (so it's not SO cold) on my eye bags to reduce puffiness and I use lots of concealer for the black circles. I use Dior Long-wearing moisturizing concealer and my sister says the concealer wand by Clarins is awesome.
Also, if you sleep with your head elevated instead of lying flat it's supposed to be better for puffy eyes due to less water retention.

Does anyone know what's good for hydrating eye bags? I have dry eye bags probably from use of concealer.

Last edited by fip; 20-06-2006 at 01:40 PM.
22-06-2006
front row

I have been using Hylexin every morning for dark circles, and I think it works. I have been meaning to just put it on one eye and so what the difference is but I haven't brought myself to it.

22-06-2006
front row

what does anyone think of the jurlique eye gell?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by She Sends Kisses
I have been using Hylexin every morning for dark circles, and I think it works. I have been meaning to just put it on one eye and so what the difference is but I haven't brought myself to it.
I wanted to do that as well, but if it worked i didn't want to walk around with one black eye and one good one!!!

fashion insider

I've had really big circles under my eyes since I started wearing glasses about 8 years ago. I don't think I can get rid of them.

22-06-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasmine123
what does anyone think of the jurlique eye gell?
i've been using the arnaca cream which says it's good for quickly getting rid of bruises and undereye circles? i have no idea if this is true or not but i've been using it to speed up healing process for blemish, etc. i think the idea is to basically help your blood circulation and make the black eye/dark circle go away quicker.

23-06-2006
windowshopping

undereye circles?
What can I do? Because I'm so pale, you can see blue circles under my eyes caused by veins. It's not pigmentation or anything, it's just my thin, pale skin easily shows the veins underneath my eye area. The only advice i've been given is to cover it up but I need to get rid of it! I'm tired of covering it up every day of my life. I need a solution, anything!

23-06-2006
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fip
Preparation H is hemorroid cream. It sounds gross but I always read that it's what make-up artists use for a quick fix.
It doesn't sound gross. I mean. They don't put hemorroids in hemorroid cream, do they?
Though, I've heard that it does get rid of puffy eyes, but it also can result in dark circles. It's something with the veins. But I'd rather have no puffiness opposed to something you can cover with a concealer. My dark circles can't possibly get any darker anyway

we were in love

23-06-2006
scenester

Cucumbers and Lioton gel( for veins on the feet ) were recomended to me by a number of doctors and have proved their efficiency. But what about an under eye bruise? I got one more than 3 months ago when a maniac pushed me and I fell and hit my head on some marble stairs and in spite of all my efforts it is very slowly fading away. Any advice? I'm tired of using so much concealer Please, bear in mind that i'm on a rather tight budget...though I could make a sacrifice for this...

Last edited by ank9; 23-06-2006 at 08:10 AM.
23-06-2006
V.I.P.

I use Estee Lauder- Future Perfect (Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Eye Creme). Always worked for me...even though I'm only 17...

(cs.yide.com)

23-06-2006
front row

I tried many products,but it's really hard to find a good one,which works for dark circles,but I found one,it's really working,it's all in one,for dark circles,eyes bags,winkles and also dark spots and acne scars,that's a stunning products,a bit expensive,but worth it.

The cream called "Ental Rimser" from "Pier Augé",a bit hard to find,but available online,and coasts 55$ for 30ml.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img1693entalrimser.jpg (2.3 KB, 282 views)

23-06-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by *kate*
What can I do? Because I'm so pale, you can see blue circles under my eyes caused by veins. It's not pigmentation or anything, it's just my thin, pale skin easily shows the veins underneath my eye area. The only advice i've been given is to cover it up but I need to get rid of it! I'm tired of covering it up every day of my life. I need a solution, anything!

I talked about ENTAL RIMSER from Pier Augé,it really works for ur problem,I am using it.

Last edited by Hipkitten; 23-06-2006 at 11:11 AM.
23-06-2006
windowshopping

my problem is the dark circle without the puffiness?
and sleeping too much make it worst

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bags, circles, dark, eye, suggestions, treatments