How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-11-2006
fashion icon

I Dior. I have everything Dior, but most of all i love the lip-glosses and the foundations.

I'm a sucker for the star products. Every single time....they are so cute!

13-11-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewytch
I'm a sucker for Dior's blingy packaging and colors. I think their mascara and lip glosses are fabulous but I can't say all of their products are worth the price tag.
I agree with that, some of the products are fabulous but others are really not worth it!

Products worth buying are ....

- rouge velvet lipstick, they are unbelievable go on really soft but look amazingly matte.
- The Khol eyeliners are deffinately the best i've used (though i also like the chanel liners)
- 5 eyeshadow compacts are amazing, velvety texture, great pigmentation stay on all day (unlike mac!)

However i cannot stand the lipglosses sticky texture and the obsession with glitter having to be in almost every single one!

windowshopping

I LOVE DIOR!
i'm such a sucker to their delectable packaging, can't get past it, don't even ask me how their products work, i wouldn't care! haha!

oh, except for diorshow mascara.i really do love that.

13-11-2006
front row

The only Dior product I have ever used is the mascara, Dior Show, and it's definitely worth the price. The wand is huge, and it goes on so well. It's a really great product.

14-11-2006
little soul

Reading this thread, and from what I've heard (Dior is noted for amazing pigments), I still never think of it when I'm buying products...and I have no idea what is putting me off? Now I think I'll look into some of these recommendations...

03-02-2007
fashion insider

I have never tried a Dior beauty product. But I would love to. The beauty product that I wanna try the most is Rouge a Levres Lipstick 475 Tibet.
Could anyone that have tried it here tell me what you think about it.

08-03-2007
tfs star

i would like to try the skin airflash foundation. But also I just bought diorshow, but I like my MAC Zoom lash better for a dramatic effect.

I was at sephora and I saw this girl wearing the most beautiful gloss I loved it. It was a light pink brown. Its my mission to get myself one. I don't like the smell. i love the smell of estee lauder glosses tho

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionJunkie

I'm a sucker for the star products. Every single time....they are so cute!
I have the exact same thing..! And I always buy Dior eyeshadows. They stay on all day.

11-05-2007
rising star

My friend recommended the Dior waterproof eyeliner to me. I have it in black and its great!!

11-05-2007
& b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum Blonde
I have never tried a Dior beauty product. But I would love to. The beauty product that I wanna try the most is Rouge a Levres Lipstick 475 Tibet.
Could anyone that have tried it here tell me what you think about it.
tibet got discontinued, cause it was from the Dior Rouge line. They still have the colour on their new Rouge Dior lipstick but I dont remember the name. The colour is the same but the texture is way off and different

trendsetter

i want the summer play cube thing they have or their limit edition lipstick!!!! i love the pink!

backstage pass

I'm quite disappointed with Dior because of Summer Play, which is a new version of Diorplay. I think that since Dior Gourmette was released I haven't paid attention to any of their "star" products from the new collections because they were plain or cheesy (like the heart charm)

05-06-2007
tfs star

I love the blusher thingy with different colours in a row. I have tried the airflash but I put too much on.

05-06-2007
trendsetter

^ i tried it at the counter on my arm and gee the pigment is really strong. i think u need a sponge for that.

tfs star

Yeah I'm going to do that. It is only a tester I have.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dior, makeup