How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-05-2006
fashion insider

I get that sometimes too...I love it, it makes my eyes look big and pretty...too bad it usually goes away after I wash my face...it does feel funny when I get the double/triple lids thing but I wish it could be permenant so that I can have pretty eyes all the time

07-05-2006
front row

I know what you mean when I'm tired my left eye looks smaller

windowshopping

Is there a way to get rid of it? My right eyelid crease has been expanding to 3 now LOL only my right :s... it feels so annoying when i blink since its got aa bigger crease than my right.

20-05-2006
fashion insider

Oh my god, when I read that title I swear I thought you were talking about people switching your eyelids or something...."Damnit, I got Megan's again!"

I would love it if someone would post a pic of it the next time it happens, I'm dying to see what it looks like!

front row

Maybe you guys should try a firming eye cream or something... it might help. It sounds like the eyelid skin is sagging over.

21-05-2006
windowshopping

i think my eyes are just naturally uneven =(

28-12-2009
THE STRANGER

I can't believe there is a thread on this! It was the first result on google for "different eyelids"... I've had this problem with a few years now. My left eye has triple eyelids and my right eye has double eyelids. It looks so disproportionate, and the extra weight on my left eye also changes the position of my pupils... It looks weird, and I feel like I can never focus my eyes on a subject completely. Does anybody know how to fix this eyelid problem with methods other than surgery? I've been thinking of the eyelid tape, but that looks so tacky and unnatural...

windowshopping

i only wake up with different looking eyelids when i've been crying heavily the night before or right before sleeping. quite a weird experience i must say! and it always takes a while before they both look equal size again :p

14-06-2010
windowshopping

I always get this the day after I've been crying like a maniac. It usually goes away by itself. It helps to put one of those eye-packs on that you stick in the fridge. If I remember, I find that massaging the eye-lids before bed prevents it from happening.

15-06-2010
fashion insider

I'm also asian (Chinese) and I get this problem sometimes. However, I have large eyes and a natural double eyelid to start with, so it turns into a TRIPLE eyelid and it looks horrible. When I get the triple eyelid, I feel like I can't open my eyes all the way. It only happens on my left eye, but that might be because I got stitches on my right eyelid when I was 9.

This happens when I fall asleep crying, but if I stop crying before I fall asleep, I usually wipe out all the moisture above my eyes and make sure they dry the right way before I sleep. I know how to avoid this problem now, but it's quite annoying when it happens. For me, it usually goes away in half an hour or so after I wake up.

backstage pass

It seems to happen more often with Asian and half Asian half white/black/South Asian, etc. people. At least from what I've seen. The only thing that helps me is if I keep pressing my nail in very lightly where my normal crease should be and running it from the inner corner to the outer corner so then it goes back to how it was. Then I blink a few times while looking up (if I look down it goes weird again). This will usually stay for a while, but I have to do it several times in the day to get it to stick.

front row

I have Korean eyes with a slight crease, and this happens to me when I've stayed up late or overslept. I just cut a slim piece of scotch tape (curved to fit above your eye) and place it where the crease should be to make my eyelids even. just don't forget to take it off before you leave! I'm so amused that there is actually a thread on this

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
eyelids, wake