Does anyone else think crooked (not perfect) teeth are cute? - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
07-08-2006
trendsetter

I don't like teeth that are too crooked, I cannot focus on anything else if a person I am talking to has very crooked teeth. I think my friend who is a bit obsessed with straight teeth and who is always noticing people's teeth has had an influence on me.

07-08-2006
V.I.P.

I do. i find it surprisingly charming.

07-08-2006
fashion elite

I think Mena Suvari's teeth are cute and julia S. has the cutest teeth as well.

07-08-2006
scenester

I had seriously misaligned teeth, so I wore braces in my teens. I think dental higiene is very important, and for me to wear braces or any other form of dental correction is important because some crooked teeth actually interfere with the way you speak or eat, so that's why one should correct them, and not merely for cosmetic reasons. So one of my front lower teeth slid a little out of alignment, and I never bothered with it again.:p Many celebrities now have teeth so white and perfect you can tell they've been fixed a mile away. I used to have a little crush on Freddie Mercury and just loved his front gap.

07-08-2006
front row

I think imperfect teeth are the cutest. I have to teeth that points a bit out on each side, but I have never wanted to fix it. I like it!

07-08-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer
I think imperfect teeth are the cutest. I have to teeth that points a bit out on each side, but I have never wanted to fix it. I like it!
ha! i had a gf like that.. its so cute, never fix it!

07-08-2006
chat~

I think if most of your teeth are crooked, it's cute
but when you have all of your teeth straight and only one that is crooked, it's That's how it is for me. I have fangs and the right fang sticks out higher I've only had two people give me weird looks about them, but sometimes when I smile some people don't smile back, but I don't know if it's the teeth... lol

07-08-2006
a dim capacity for wings

i really like irregular teeth...

i still have two milk teeth (i'm 26). if i were ever to replace them i would not want to have regular teeth in their place. it's my trademark:p

07-08-2006
blue

i have crooked teeth and i dont really think about it too much...
although some people think its cute, my sister/mom wants me to get it fixed...
but whatever.
i have no problem with mine, so i prolly wont get it fixed though...
maybe i''ll get them whitened...

trendsetter

I had crooked teeth,but decied it was time to fix them, and it was the best decision as well as investment I could've made. I still have about 2 months to go with my braces, but they are looking pretty good.

07-08-2006
front row

oh god, i almost cried when all of these kids at my school got braces. they had the most adorable smiles. only, like, three of my friends still have them. bless em all for their pointy little canines.

07-08-2006
Zen
V.I.P.

I had braces a long time ago......because, years of not wearing my retainer
my teeth have moved somewhat. My front left tooth, the BIG one is
pushed over just a little, because of my wisdom teeth pushing it. My
teeth are fairly strait, but let me tell you, I feel so bad for not maintaining
it, because my parents put so much money into me having braces.....

07-08-2006
windowshopping

I so wish I had'nt had my teeth fixed. I got them done when I was 21 because my once straight teeth had begun to crowd slightly in the past 3 years and being the anal person I am I 'had to' fix the front left tooth which was slightly overlapping my right.

After one year of braces my once pouty and delicate mouth looks not as pouty and pretty (its been stretched if u get what I mean) and my teeth just look big and straight. Kinda scary actually. I liked the shape of my mouth better before and now I cant even smile with my mouth closed

I love Kate Moss' smile and teeth. Sometimes crooked teeth make the mouth look much sexier. As long as they are white and clean.

08-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiTree
......because, years of not wearing my retainer
my teeth have moved somewhat. My front left tooth, the BIG one is
pushed over just a little, because of my wisdom teeth pushing it. My
teeth are fairly strait, but let me tell you, I feel so bad for not maintaining
it, because my parents put so much money into me having braces.....
well...that sounds too familiar. except for the fact that i wasnt pleased with my george of the jungle smile so i stopped wearing the retainer. it looks pretty normal now..but i do wish it was a little more irregular.

08-08-2006
scenester

This is interesting because I love crooked teeth when i see them on other people - Kate Moss, Audrey Hepburn,Kirsten Dunst-it actually draws me to them - but mine just make me so self-conscious, particularly when i meet new people. Basically i have a tiny face, a small mouth and my front teeth protrude a little. When I smile, I feel like they take over my whole face. My mouth has been likened to Julia Roberts so you get the picture. I am fanatical about keeping them healthy though so atleast I can say they are lovely and white. I am considering having them fixed but not sure because of the $ and I feel like I'm too old to wear braces...what are your thoughts?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
crooked, cute, perfect, teeth