How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-06-2010
boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoemieLeigh View Post
Is Ultra the lipstick that was used in the picture below? The colour reminds me of red cherries going slightly black.. I can't find a shade like that anywhere! (source: style.com)

Yes, Ultra is the color used at the show. It is STUNNING

Last edited by Luxx; 11-06-2010 at 11:50 AM.

11-06-2010
rising star

Thanks for confirming! I might just have to splurge and buy that one

01-07-2010
fashion elite

dolcegabbanamakeup.com & makeupandbeautyblog.com & ftape.com

i have the Dolce mascara in coffee and the powder foundation in creamy

i really like the foundation - the mascara is okay, though it has a rather 'dry' texture and a pretty 'harsh' brush therefor but it will not make your lashes sticky and it doesn't trickly around so you don't smudge around with it ....which is a big plus

V.I.P.

new spring makeup (temptalia.com)
Dolce & Gabbana celebrates spring’s new beginnings with a fresh interpretation of a pure radiant beauty that effortlessly captures the present with an enlightened eye…and forecasts a flourishing future.
Introducing The Secret Garden Collection for Spring 2011…evocative essentials offer an intimate path to a mythical beauty. Inspired by the Spring 2011 runway, a re-interpretation of Dolce & Gabbana’s bewitching glamour and treasured heritage creates a world of fantasy, desire and luxury with poetic pastels and mercurial tone on tone translucence.
“We’ve always been inspired by the lush gardens so unique to Sicily; they’re like a secret paradise. The aura of romance – the intoxicating wild flowers, the soft pastels – is such an integral part of our heritage and our aesthetic,” says Stefano Gabbana, “The creation of Spring 2011 was almost subliminal; it came directly from our hearts. It gave us so much pleasure to make something so special for the Dolce & Gabbana woman we know so intimately. Secret Garden is meant to be a key to her innermost soul, very personal, very private and, of course, extremely seductive.”
Adds Domenico Dolce, “With Secret Garden, we wanted to provide a kind of privileged information – or secret formula – for the women we love so much – so she could effortlessly achieve that illusive look of intrigue that all women crave. As for the fabulous Illuminator, it was, of course, inspired by the unfathomable Scarlett – the woman who epitomizes the true mystique of Dolce & Gabbana.”
Empowered with an intangible air of irresistible sensuality, the Secret Garden Collection renders a quiet passion and singular that’s enigmatic yet powerfully magnetic. Secret Garden presents a magical path toward a phantom-like beauty that is very real, with a mystical power that’s impalpable yet implicit. Dolce & Gabbana redefine glamour yet again with a provocative touch and a signature sensibility of luxury and compelling contrast.
A bouquet of colour redolent of a fresh field of flora, the luxe palette is purposely finite in order to offer infinite facets of modern femininity: warm nudes and cool neutrals; pastel blushes and tender pinks; silvery greys and soft floral highlights of lilac and pale turquoise. Weightless veils of tone-on-tone colour shift and shimmer seamlessly to capture the intimacy of pure femininity as Dolce & Gabbana solve the classic mystery of ultimate modern beauty.
Shine Lipstick ($30.00)
  • Romance (95)
  • Love (136)
Lipgloss ($29.00)
  • Secret (136)
  • Bon Bon (57)
Smooth Eye Colour Quad ($59.00)
  • Eden (157)
Smooth Eye Colour Duo ($36.00)
  • Romance (120)
Eyeliner ($29.00)
  • White (13)
  • Lilac (14)
Illuminator ($47.00)

Introducing The Illuminator, a sumptuous powder of extreme versatility in signature Dolce & Gabbana gleaming gold compact. Exuding femininity and luxury, the Illuminator enhances woman’s innate sensuality, lending a glamorous glow and a fresh radiance. Created for the Dolce & Gabbana woman who seeks a life of passion spontaneity, the Illuminator adds seductive highlights and sly hints of shimmer and shine.
  • Eva (3)
Luminous Cheek Colour ($44.00)
  • Delight (35)
Intense Nail Lacquer ($20.00)
  • Platinum (90)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dgspring1.jpg (161.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dgspring2.jpg (66.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dgspring3.jpg (69.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dgspring4.jpg (86.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dgspring5.jpg (76.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dgspring6.jpg (82.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dgspring7.jpg (147.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg dgspring8.jpg (165.2 KB, 1 views)

08-01-2011
fashion elite

omg ULTRA is such a divine colour. I need to get my hands on it.

V.I.P.

Nylon October 2011 ebook30

03-12-2011
V.I.P.

Io Donna Italy 30 April 2010 ebook30.com

07-11-2012
don't look down

For lovers of leopard-print (makeup4all.com):

Quote:
Dolce & Gabbana Animalier Makeup Collection and Intense Liquid Eyeliners

Animalier Glow Bronzing Powder, £40

Bronzer inspired by the leopard print with mink, beige, bronze and coffee shades. According to the brand this bronzer is channelling the warm glow of the Saharan sun.

Animalier Smooth Eye Colour Quad Desert 123, £44

Mink, beige, bronze and coffee.

Animalier Classic Cream Lipstick, £26

Iconic, Desert and Caramel

Intense Nail Lacquer, £18

Honey 104 and Caramel 208

Besides the Animalier collection, there are also eight Intense Liquid Eyeliners (£24.50): Black Intense, Dahlia, Baroque Gold, Earthy Brown, Bronze, Peacock, Wild Green and Baroque Silver

V.I.P.

This makeup line is amazing if your skin has olive undertones. Wish I could have every shade of lipstick

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dolce, gabbana, makeup