How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-05-2006
fashion insider

I have the day cream moisturizer. It's odd....the packaging says its for normal to dry skin and the lady at Sephora said that she wouldn't reccomend it for people who have oily skin but I have normal skin and I actually found the moisturizer to be a bit on the dry side. I had to really slather it on to get my dry spots hydrated.

As far as results go....(not trying to brag here) I have pretty great skin to begin with so I didn't see any noticeable improvement (other than it not being greasy like the Korres moisturizer I tried).

Despite what it says on the package, I'd reccomend that people with oily skin get a small sample of this moisturizer and at least try it out because it's so watery it seems like it wouldn't be a problem.

On the downside, the moisturizer smells like death

18-05-2006
front row

Thank you all....... I really love the toner. How 're all of you tried and tell us about dr. Hauschka.

Thank you Amaourusluna..., you're also create the discussions. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by Adrina; 18-05-2006 at 05:11 AM.
18-05-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Lush
hi
was wondering if any of you use rose cream with a spf cream/sunblock. is it ok to use them both?

and what dr hauschka products do you recommend for older somewhat dry skin/lines/wrinkles?

thanks
Hi it's been a while since you posted this, but i don't think anyone answered this... so:
I've tried using both rose cream and spf on top of that. My spf was a non-oily one from La Roche Posay. So it's definately possible. However, it did make my skin shiny, as if I had oily skin, which I don't. So what I do these days is often just use the spf alone when it's really hot and sunny out. If the weather is so-so and cloudy I sometimes still use both. And of course it all really depends on your skin type. I'd say just try it out if you haven't yet

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyes
Hi it's been a while since you posted this, but i don't think anyone answered this... so:
I've tried using both rose cream and spf on top of that. My spf was a non-oily one from La Roche Posay. So it's definately possible. However, it did make my skin shiny, as if I had oily skin, which I don't. So what I do these days is often just use the spf alone when it's really hot and sunny out. If the weather is so-so and cloudy I sometimes still use both. And of course it all really depends on your skin type. I'd say just try it out if you haven't yet
Oh thank you
I tried rosecream + spf. I just have to wait a bit before I apply spf. And it goes fine. If I'm too shiny I put a bit of powder.
I could recommend Neutrogena sunblock the non-sticky one. No shine at all, but I got really dry skin when I used that so I stopped. Maybe it'll work for others.
Thanks!!!!

26-05-2006
front row

not sure if this will work but oh well 'click here'

26-05-2006
backstage pass

Hmm..thanks Vanilla..that thread didn't come up when I did a search for Dr. Hauschka..maybe this should be merged or the other renamed???

rising star

I love there moisturizers, clairfying toner, and lipbalm.

26-05-2006
windowshopping

Dr. Hauschka is a great brand! Personally, I do not use their products, with the exception of the lip balm, which is incredible. Their Facial Steam Bath is good though, great for opening the pores for an exfoliation. Everyone has their own skin type though, and not all products work for all individuals. Always have to know what works for your skin.

www.myspace.com/iegimagegroup
27-05-2006
front row

how about now http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...are-22890.html

28-05-2006
backstage pass

I've started using the black mascara! It's really good

windowshopping

Hello to all of you!!im new in youw company!Im 27 years old and i have really used almost every product, every trade from Loreal toy Dior, from the most cheap to the most expensive.The last months i heard to many things about preservatings really risky for the skins health and i started using Dr Hauschka...I am really excited!!I have oily skin with pores and i generally clean my black spots often.I started with the cleanser, the tone and instead of cream i use the oil of Dr hauschka for oily skin.It may sound weird but the oil is fantastic, it doesnt oil my skin, it eliminates the pores etc.I also started using the masks.I really feel my skin different and i m upset i didnt know the products earlier.I live in Greece and i couldn find them until some months ago.I dont think i ll change these products.if you want more information im eager to help!!

30-05-2006
windowshopping

I've started using more aloe-based products and Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum.. both of which I really like. I'm trying to use less harsh stuff on my face because I don't want to rely on too many chemicals. Whenever my skin starts to wreak havoc though, I do go a bit crazy -- I used Pimple Eraser and it helped get rid of marks fairly quickly and also helped stop my acne.

04-09-2006
backstage pass

Whole Foods is having a 20% off sale on all Dr. Hauschka products!

fashion insider

I was going to get Dr Hauschka instead of my biotherm, but I read some really negative reviews of it on makeupalley and I don't want to spend that amount of money on something that may or may not work for me. Does anybody know if you can order sample packs in New zealand?

06-09-2006
backstage pass

Hiya - although i've enjoyed Dr. Hauschka products before, they're too pricey for me to keep it up.

i simply must rave about a new line i've found:
the Organic Makeup Company!!!!

Honestly - seriously - give them a try.

i do care about ingredients and using as natural ingredients as possible.. however.. i do not compromise on product performance and price.

i cannot believe i've finally found an all-natural, largely organic skincare line that WORKS damn well! i'm utterly blown away and all products are backed up by hard science.

i tend to find natural products to still have parabens etc.. there's none of those nasties.

Their actual makeup (other than lipsticks) i haven't tried yet.. i love their lipsticks. i'd start out with what i've done myself:
- the All-Gone makeup remover
- Cleanser (Palma Rosa is for dry/sensitive skin, Yarrow/Patchouli for balanced skin)
- Toner (Floral is for non-acne prone skin)
- Facial Oil (they even have facial oil for acne-prone skin!)

i'm on my 6th day of using these products and i'm utterly blown away - they have performed better than my 'regular' skincare products and a little goes a very very long way. Add this to completely natural - and safe - so safe it's edible (but not tasty!! ha ha).

try it out!

http://www.organicmakeup.ca/CA/commitment.asp

they ship worldwide.

So that's my rave!
Don't be surprised if you see a copy of this later..
i simply MUST spread the word!!!

Here are some ingredient listings:

the All-Gone makeup remover:
organic castor oilorganic sunflower oilorganic lavender essential oilorganic geranium essential oilnon-gmo tocopherol

A couple of the Cleansers
Palma Rosa & Geranium includes:Tea Tree & Peppermint includes:distilled waterdistilled watersaponified organic coconut oilsaponified organic coconut oilsaponified organic olive oilsaponified organic olive oilsaponified organic jojoba oilsaponified organic jojoba oild-alpha tocopherold-alpha tocopherolorganic aloe vera gelorganic aloe vera gelorganic geranium essential oilorganic tea tree essential oilpalma rosa essential oil

Toner
ingredients:Acne Prone option includes:Floral option includes:witch hazelwitch hazelorganic tea tree essential oilorganic lavender essential oilorganic lemon essential oilorganic geranium essential oilorganic sweet orange oilorganic lemongrass essential oilorganic eucalyptus essential oilorganic ylang ylang essential oilorganic juniper berry essential oilorganic lemon essential oilorganic cypress essential oil
Facial Oil
ingredients:Acne Prone Skin includesry/Mature Skin includes:grapeseed oilorganic sweet almond oilorganic sunflower oilorganic rose hips essential oilorganic jojoba oilorganic lavender essential oild-alpha tocopherolorganic lemon essential oilorganic tea tree essential oilorganic geranium essential oilorganic lemon essential oilorganic ylang ylang essential oilorganic lavender essential oil organic cedarwood essential oil organic cypress essential oil Balanced/Sensitive includes: grapeseed oil organic jojoba oil organic lavender essential oil organic cypress essential oil organic sweet orange essential oil

Seriously folks, give it a try
i swear you won't regret it.
i am utterly completely blown away!!!!!!!!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dr, hauschka, organic, skincare