How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-09-2006
backstage pass

gruveechick..do you know if it is sold in any stores or just online?

08-09-2006
rising star

Haha.This sounds like a qvc infomercial.
'and what sort of prices would I have to pay for these life changng products?'

09-09-2006
backstage pass

The Organic Makeup Company
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchieLaChat
Haha.This sounds like a qvc infomercial.
'and what sort of prices would I have to pay for these life changng products?'
hardy har!
:p

Examples of Prices

Facial Cleanser: GBP £6.89 US$13.50 A$17.18 Euro €10.24 CAD $14.50

see.. i'd balk at stuff over $12 .. but this cleanser i only use a thumbnail size amount pumped out - and that cleanses my whole face. i have extremely dry skin and used to only use cream cleansers - but then they make my eyes puffy. Even though i use the All-Gone makeupremover (oil based) and the Facial Oil (even on my eyes) - my eyes are no longer puffy and they look bright and happy. seriously.

Other prices

All-gone makeupremover: GBP £8.55 US$16.99 A$21.31 Euro €12.71 CAD $17.99

Toner & Facial Oil: around the same prices.

So these are the products i've tried/used. i also love their lipstick, lipgloss and lipbalm.

i'm generally not big on creamy eyeshadows, but when i tried it, it lasted longer than others.

i haven't tried their mascara - but my friends who have didn't like it, so i wouldn't recommend it.

i haven't tried their foundation etc as i'm dark-skinned and depend on CoverFX foudnations, so i don't know how good those are either.

i also haven't tried the eyeliner, blush, wellness products, mask and others... so i can't recommend them.

BUT i do do DO recommend the (say it again with me folks):
- All-gone makeup remover
- Facial cleanser
- Toner
- Facial oil
- Lipsticks, lipgloss and lipbalm.

Re: Retailers: http://www.organicmakeup.ca/
Purchases are largely made online.. but they have a few retailers scattered around.

view our retailersView our entire line of cosmetics and skin care at:In Europe:
In the United States:
In Toronto:

In the Ottawa Area:

View our entire line of cosmetics at:In the United Kingdom:In the United States: naturalsolutions
holistic beauty, body & bath
In British Columbia:

View our athletic body butter at:In Toronto:

Last edited by gruveechik; 09-09-2006 at 05:27 AM.
11-09-2006
fashion elite

I have just started using the Dr Hauschka normalising oil and have to say that it is really great. I have oily not perfect skin and the oil has smothed my skin and has made it glowing, but not greasy. I just bought my sister some so i would really recomend it.

windowshopping

Hello!!!i use all the Dr Hauschka line, my skin is mixed, greasy and dry too and i really saw difference!!After the first 5-10 days using the oil, i saw the skin stoppped being greasy even after many hours!!Before using these products my skin was greasy after one hour the most!!!The cleanser cream is really fantastic, it cleanses so gently but does not leave dirt or dryness at all....im not gonna use any other cleanser, and i buy only this!!I m also astonished by how good works the rejuveniting mask!!it moisturisies so good with no oil at all!! All tese years i have tried the most expensive cosmetics but Dr Hauschka really works!!!In Greece they are not cheap nor expensive but i buy them in really good prices from beautycentereurope.com.Anyone needing question just e mail me. elinaelina2004@yahoo.gr

24-10-2006
windowshopping

Hey girls, i found really gooood prices in www.beautycentereurope.com...!!The prices are just half form the prices in Greece!!

26-10-2006
windowshopping

Girls, i see too many opinions in using Dr hauschka s products. One relative of mine works in a multi store with all cosmetics and i asked her for the break outs, eczema and cysts caused by Dr hauschka products. She told me that these products are pure and must be used alone, the line, not mixed with other chemicals. if they are mixed they cause some problems. I only use Dr Hauschka, the whole line, and so i tried once, cleansing my skin with some other trade mark, one expensive and then applying the Haushka cream.I really saw that it was the first time my skin got irritated!!It was the one and only time! i started with the ampules ( when i first bought them) and my skin was not shocked at all. I can tell you that now im fan. I love the products. and on line i found them in really gooood prices!

27-10-2006
rising star

I love the Rose Cream- I have normal/combo skin and it hydrates and softens my skin without making it greasy or oily or spotty. The Quince Cream is also good for warmer days. I also like the Bronze Concentrate- you can mix it with almost anything to get a nice glowy healthy look. Not a fan of the cleanser (broke me out and didn't clean properly despite my best efforts) or the cleansing cream (Jurlique's is better). The Clarifying Toner smells great but it's soooo expensive. I can't justify paying that much for a toner.

28-10-2006
fashion elite

I have been using the normalising oil for about 2 months and my skin has never been this good for so long. The only bad bit is the price but its worth it

scenester

The rose cream has been amazing for my skin. I like the fact that it is in a tube and not in a jar..

01-11-2006
backstage pass

Has anyone else found the Normalizing oil TOO oily? I'm starting to think its not really for me. It does NOT work well with mineral or powder make up that's for sure!!

For those of you who have used the Rose Cream...what does it do for you?

fashion elite

I do find that if i'm going to be wearing make-up i don't use the normalising oil just before i apply the make-up. I generally use another moisturiser

once more, with feeling

I've switched from using the Toned Day Cream to the Rose Cream. In the summer, it's a bit oily but I try to use it sparingly and pat away any excess. They suggest emulsifying it in your palms first before patting it on your face, and that seems to distribute it pretty evenly and thinly over your skin.

I like the Rose Day Cream, especially in the winter time. It's moisturizing. Mostly, though, I like it because it seems to have calmed the redness on my cheeks.

You can get free samples at Sephora to try it out. After using it for just a few weeks, my skin had a much more even tone.

12-09-2007
trendsetter

dr. hauschka rose day cream -light?
so today i bought the rose day cream by dr.hauschka.
but now i've seen that there is a light version as well

i'm wondering if i bought the right one. my skin is a bit oily, with a few spots now and then.
i've read on the net that the light version is a bit better for my skin-type. but some people suggest using the regular one for winter, because it's richer.

any suggestions/experiences?!?

V.I.P.

i have oily skin and have recently bought the light version. it is much better if you have oily skin.
i use it nighttime though only

weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dr, hauschka, organic, skincare