How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-02-2008
rising star

Chanel Systeme Purete La Mousse.

03-03-2008
V.I.P.

hey guys, i was reading the ingredients on the back of my Neutrogena cleanser & i noticed some scary chemicals inside not saying that it's a bad thing because it works great for me, but i know how chemicals can effect the skin over time. I was wondering what skin care line of products that you could get that from a CVS/Rite Aid that is good for normal texted skin; just simply to exfoliate and cleanse, nothing fancy or high priced. I'm think more Olay; something with mostly natural ingredients.

If you could recommend me to anything, i'd highly appreciate it. thanks

V.I.P.

Hmm I dont know what they sell at Rite Aid as far as skincare, I dont venture into those stores, but dont use Neutrogena. Bad ingredients, all sulfates and parabens and nasty chemicals. I think you should just splurge on a Clarins cleanser-$25 tops.

04-03-2008
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushka_BeLLa View Post
I must second this, I couldn't live without my Precleanse!
I always use the Precleanse to remove grime and makeup (so gentle on the eyes), and then Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser mixed with Daily Microfoliant ... massage in for two minutes and rinse. Perfection.
The best thing about Precleanse is that you have to massage your face...every night! It has made my skin look so great. I'm also using Decleor Essential Balm that you have to warm in your hands and then massage into your skin. Massage is good

we were in love

04-03-2008
Diamond

My favorite cleanser is boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser with Botanical Blast. It is A-MAZ-ING! Cleans my skin and keeps it clear without over-drying. It's also preservative-free. Hands down the best cleanser I've used.

~Madeleine Albright
04-03-2008
V.I.P.

could anyone recommend a cleanser for normail textured skin that is somewhat sensitive; i have pretty good skin & i'm coming from using neutrogena, however it does have it's share of chemicals in it & i'm looking for something more natural and won't damage your skin in the long haul

V.I.P.

i use Clarins it works great for me. And i have a very sensitive skin, if not try Avene which is also great for sensitive skin.

06-03-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchunu<3 View Post
could anyone recommend a cleanser for normail textured skin that is somewhat sensitive; i have pretty good skin & i'm coming from using neutrogena, however it does have it's share of chemicals in it & i'm looking for something more natural and won't damage your skin in the long haul
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetThemEatCake
I think you should just splurge on a Clarins cleanser-$25 tops.
Mchunu do you prefer a milk cleanser, more creamy, or something that splashes off, a foaming cleanser? And which cleanser do you use by Clarins PinkAddiction?

06-03-2008
V.I.P.

i use "gentle foaming cleanser" with plant extracts all skin types and i love it

06-03-2008
In Bloom

Try an oil cleanser for sensitive skin.

we were in love

06-03-2008
backstage pass

I use a decleor cleanser and a decleor toner, i like decleor products as they use alot of natural ingredients and essential oils. I have sensitive skin. check out there website about products

V.I.P.

i know ya'll's gon call me bat sh!t crazy, but i've had good results til now with the Clinique Step 2. i even use the #3 formula during summer.

else than that, i use the ClarinsMen Active Face Wash, Lab Series Power Wash (old formula, with fruit acids), Kiehl's Facial Fuel Scrub.... and well, the good ol' Aspirin mask every now and then.

i really just got virtually blemish free skin, with about 5-7 tiny pimples in hidden spots per years, so, nothing for me to freak out about. my only problem is my nose cause it's blackhead central. ugh. even the girls who gave me facials were like "whoa, that's a whole lotta blackheads."

maybe that's the tradeoff. blackheads on nose, blemish free everywhere else.

06-03-2008
V.I.P.

Do you have an extractor Street? Get the blackheads out! I dont have a whole ton but if I go a week without extractions I will have a nose full.

You must have very normal skin to tolerate the Clinique toner.

06-03-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetThemEatCake View Post
Mchunu do you prefer a milk cleanser, more creamy, or something that splashes off, a foaming cleanser? And which cleanser do you use by Clarins PinkAddiction?
Hmm...well, i don't mind either, but i usually go for something that's more creamy & kind of has that warm feeling when lathering it into your skin.

fashion elite

Neutrogena skin clearing foaming cleanser

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cleanser, favourite, recommendations