How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-09-2008
front row

Omgosh, Philosophy's Purity is amazing! It gets off my makeup and makes my skin feel so fresh, clean, and smooth after washing. It got best reviews on makeupalley product reviews, too.

01-09-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquerader View Post
Agreed. I used to use the spinning toothbrush on my face (I liked to experiment), but then I upgraded to the Clarisonic brush. It's one of the best things I've done for my skin.
But why would anyone use a toothbrush on their face? Think about it. You're putting something that's been in your mouth , where there's more bacteria than anywhere else in/on your body, and then you're putting it on your face? WTF are you thinking? This isnt directed at you mousquerader, just in general, I really question what people are thinking, if they even are, to put a toothbrush on their face. Bacteria travels.

01-09-2008
in the mood for love

^some people might not use the same toothbrush they use to clean their teeth to wash their face... Just a thought But I wouldn't do it because my skin is too sensitive for that.

These past two years I've been using either Lush Angels On Bare Skin or Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish cleanser with cloths. Love them both. Both made of natural ingredients and don't cost a lot.

it's a hard-knock life.

Anyone here use any Bliss cleansers?

02-10-2008
windowshopping

currently, I'm using Cetaphil followed by Rosanil prescription cleanser (antibiotic) to help with Rosacea. I may now try OCM after researching online.

At the age of 12, I began using Clinique's 3 Step...don't ask me how I got through High School with nary a blemish! After my first facial at age 19, I began using Dermalogica Anti-Bac. I've since used:

Dermalogica Dermal Clay Cleanser
Murad Acne Complex
Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser
Chanel Purite Mousse
Chanel Radiance Mousse
various Neutrogena anti-acne cleansers
various Clean & Clear cleansers

rising star

New crush: algae foaming cleanser from a German brand called Alverde. Cheap as hell (around 3 euros a tube) still approved as organic by BDIH (just as Dr. Hauschka). Germans seem to be quite serious about organic skincare.

04-10-2008
windowshopping

I swear by Neutrogena... have been using that for the last 8 years

04-10-2008
fashion icon

I use a cheap and cheerful basic cleanser from boots, it does exactly what it says on the bottle But i'm thinking about changing to a different one in the coming winter because where I'm now living it'll be far colder than what I'm used to. Should i use a creamier cleanser in winter?

06-10-2008
windowshopping

I really, really love Decléors Cleansin gel, it works wonders for my oily/combo skin. I won't be replacing it anytime soon!

03-01-2009
Free Spirit | Wild Heart

i might need to look for a new one. i havent been using my usual Clean & Clear Morning Burst very much and my skin is fine. my skin isnt sensitive to makeup but it is sensitive to skincare stuff...its weird.

04-01-2009
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is my current favourite

backstage pass

I used to spend so much money on cleansers, but a few weeks a go I switched over to Neutrogena orginal cleansing bar and so far it has been awesome. The best part...it's only $1.99! Hopefully it doesn't get all bipolar on me and change its mind.

elementary.

origins clean energy cleansing oil
so soothing, dissolves every bit of make up and then washes off with water in a milky emulsion and my skin feels in balance after use. not drying at all
only gripe is they don't sell it with pump but that's minor
it's a good medium between proper cleanser and the oil cleansing method which never leaves your face entirely trace free of oil

macys.com

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belowen View Post
Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel is my current favourite
I'm really liking that, and that's just from the ONE time I have used it! I got a ton of Dermalogica samples on Friday, and though I like this, and would certainly use it, I am looking for a cleanser that has much more of a foaming effect when used in conjuction with the Clarisonic Skincare Brush.

For the first time EVER, I'm feeling the 'budget crunch' or 'bulge of budget' or whatever 'they' say!! No, I have to cut back on what I buy and I just cannot afford my $80 La Prairie Foam Cleanser even though it lasted a year this past time I had it, and I've been using it for years...

I was thinking of getting the Oxygen cleanser from LOVEYOURSKN.COM but I dont know if it will foam enough? So perhaps a shiseido benefiance creamy cleansing foam? or one from The Skincare line? Any ideas my friends?

26-07-2009
windowshopping

For my money, there is nothing better than the cleanser by Oro Gold Cosmetics. It's a complimentary product in their line of gold skin care products.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cleanser, favourite, recommendations