How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-08-2005
trendsetter

by Terry Pure Smoothing Gel Cleanser

04-08-2005
front row

I love the Keturah cleansing and exfoliating range . I especially love the cleanser because it smells of watermelon leaving your face smelling swet and yummy for the rest of the day.

I also love the Clean and Clear range and they are good because they are especially cost effective.

Another great option is the Dove cleanser which leaves your skin feeling fresh!!

Its great to hear everyones opinions!!!

04-08-2005
V.I.P.

Cetaphil...it's so gentle, I love it

04-08-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicytubeaddict
i like taking a cotton ball and dip it in milk and swab my face with it...it is actually really gentle and gets all the dirt of. i rinse with dove soap afterward.

I use something similar at night for my face from PRADA beauty called 'Purifying Cleansing Milk'. Its soft and liquidy but disolves away grease and other pollutants such as dirt, sebum, and dead skin cells. Containing special olive extract lipids and goat milk...

For morning I use Purifying Gel Visage by PRADA beauty. It leaves a sqeaky clean fresh feel with oleic acid and alpha hydroxy grape seed fruit extracts and sea kelp alage.

For afternoon, (my favorite believe it or not!!!) is a cheap $4 dollar Dove Foam Cleanser. The ingredients listed are many of the same ones used by luxury department store cosmetics.

To finnish off; I use ' PLACENTAL PROTEIN w/ Liposomes and Placental Protein ' .... I know it sounds disgusting but it works better than anything I've tried from Kieh's or Prada. I would consider it along the line of Creme de LA MER because it uses the same scientific ' deionized water ' for ionically charged +/- restructuring & purifying.

04-08-2005
scenester

Wow! You sound high maintenance - three different cleansers in one day! You cleanse your face THREE times a day! I only do it once - I'm in awe!

05-08-2005
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Cetaphil. It's very gentle on my skin, and more to the point - works!

05-08-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Zara
Just wondering what everyone's favourite skin cleanser is. I have a bit of addiction with skincare products. Sad, but true! Mine is Lush's 'Angels On Bare Skin'. It's amazing stuff. It exfoliates, it cleanses, it gets rid of spots, it stops oil but doesn't dry out the skin either, and it leaves my skin incredibly smooth.
Do you have oily skin? I do and can't seem to find anything that will work.

05-08-2005
yes

Bliss labs steep clean cleansing milk

05-08-2005
windowshopping

Cetaphil is the best cleanser for irritated skin. So many people complain that it doesn't remove all your makeup BUT when your wearing makeup you should wash your face twice. First to remove make up and second to clean skin.

05-08-2005
trendsetter

I'm going to be boring and say Cetaphil. ;-)

05-08-2005
V.I.P.

I use Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel which has this 'deionized water' that some are referring to. Though I am unsure of what that even means. Its fantastic, but I have known some people to not favor the brand. It certainly all depends on the individual. I have sensitive, combo skin.

04-03-2006
backstage pass

Oooh i just bought this:

Avalon Organics - CoEnzyme Q10 Cleansing Milk.

It's bloody wicked!
Whisked off all my makeup including mascara etc.
without burning my eyes off (tingled due to lavender, but no mad burning)
AND it's good for your skin too.

i used a wet washcloth to remove.

Soooo happy to find a replacement for a natural cleanser i used to use years ago - that of course got discontinued.

V.I.P.

Here's my regiment:

Clinique facial soap (I dunno the exact name but it's in a green case)-I use it twice daily and it really helped clear up my skin.
Astringent-really good to get the oil off and to unclog my pores-I've always had problems with the pores on my nose being clogged.
Lancome facial exfoliator-I use it twice a week to make my skin look fresh and great.

If I have zits, I put a little Zapzit on the spot four times a day-or whenever I am in the loo-and it can make the zit go down or come to a head within a couple days.

05-03-2006
scenester

I use Cetaphil for a regular cleanser and every other day I use St. Ives apricot scrub with salicylic acid.

06-03-2006
backstage pass

i alternate. i used to use clarins. then, got free samples of clinique and found it quite effective. but now, i use mac facial cleanser.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cleanser, favourite, recommendations