How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-05-2007
In Bloom

^Guerlain.com

we were in love

04-05-2007
V.I.P.

How much is Guerlain priced in you peoples countries? Woah Bella_couture.. haha I wish I was eu xD

Btw thanks The_ida for the pics!

05-05-2007
In Bloom

Les Meteorites is 325 dkr, the Meteorites brush w/the Pucci print is 250 dkr..I think. The Terracotta bronzer is 270 dkr. I think it's kinda expensive, but I don't mind paying for it

we were in love

05-05-2007
V.I.P.

Woah the_ida !! So luckyy.. I wish I had the money to buy it though.. I want that terracotta bronzer.. and from what your saying above psots it sounds really good.. sigh my obsession with Guerlain..

05-05-2007
tfs star

I've paid about 60 euros for the terracotta moistuiring bronzing powder
and about 25 for the lipgloss..
most things from Guerlain are about that prize here in The Netherlands.
Powders start from 45euros and can come up to 75 euros.
The loose powder kohl is about 40/50euros.
I've got the black one, but It isn't my favourite. For me it's too dramatic.
I prefer something subtle.

The meteorites with Pucci design is also about 60/70 euros, depending on the store. And the brush is about 40/50 euros.
I think it's not that expensive..but I would've liked it better if it was about 80/90 euros and that the brush was included. I've asked my mom to buy it for me, but she doesn't like the Pucci design..
so now I have to wait to buy it myself hopefully it will be still there when my pockets are filled

Last edited by BellaCouture; 05-05-2007 at 06:56 AM.
05-05-2007
V.I.P.

I love the Pucci design but maybe its a bit too colourful for your mum?? Is the brush absoulutely essnetial to the metorites ??

thanks BellaCOuture .

I'm thinking or purchasing some Guerlain skincare or whatnot haha

05-05-2007
little soul

I bought my bronzer, and I'm pretty happy with it. I just need to get used to using it, not too little and not too much..
I really want to try the kohl liner though...

tfs star

^^You're welcome ... I don't think the brush is essential.
But personally I like the brush better than the meteorites haha and I think you should match them. It would look nice, but it isn't neccesary.
My mom actually said this ; I don't like the Pucci print, it makes Guerlain look cheaper than it did before. I like the old design better''.

But I dooo like the Pucci design..
it looks fresh..and I am sensitive for almost every limited edition. I'm considering asking my mom to buy it so I'll pay her back in 2 months...maybe she'll accept.

Miu_miu which color bronzer did you buy, If I may ask?

05-05-2007
V.I.P.

Oh.. those limited edition things always make you want to buy straight away!! God knows how many limited edition cosmetics I'v brought ..doop..>.<"

oh ok but I love the Pucci design times . I dont think it cheapens Guerlain.. ok makes Guerlain a bit more commercial as apposed to high end..but it adds a bit more youth.

... Hehhe If I'm feeling kind I'll buy the brush for you for your bday!! and Mail it over there xD

Miu_miu what skin colour do you have and what bronzer colour was it??

06-05-2007
tfs star

hhahah how did you know I have my birthday coming up?? in June, what a coincidence! but I won't take advantage of that, though I think the comment itself is the kindest

I agree that it adds more youth to te line/products
I'm going to a store who selss it tomorrow, to see the roducts from up close

06-05-2007
In Bloom

I'm really happy that I'm not the only one with a Guerlain-obsession I think I might buy the powder kohl in black. I have it in brown, it's very subtle, but mostly suitable for day. I do love the subtle sparkle there is to it (and that it doesn't make me look like a drag queen anno 1975).

Edit: I'm getting the Pucci-brush as well, I really need one.

we were in love

06-05-2007
V.I.P.

Pwahaha I'm addicted to my mums guerlain eyeliner ..

p.s: is the brush supposed to be beneficial to appyling the powder?? Thanks Ida!!

06-05-2007
little soul

I have fair skin, pinkish undertone and mid-brunette hair...I bought the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Blondes 01. It has a mosaic pattern, three different tan shades, one shimmery shade and a pink so you can swirl it together to create a nice warm effect. It's something you can build as well, that's why I say I'm getting used to how much to use. But so far, I'm really liking it. I think I need to buy a bigger blusher brush though.

This compact cost me 27, and a solid colour compact costs 26 - though the lightest shade of that (10) was too orange for me, and I think the pink in this tones it down a bit.

Next on my list are Metorites and Kohl Liner

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaCouture
hhahah how did you know I have my birthday coming up?? in June, what a coincidence! but I won't take advantage of that, though I think the comment itself is the kindest

I agree that it adds more youth to te line/products
I'm going to a store who selss it tomorrow, to see the roducts from up close
Yea it adds this kind of sparkle

Hhaha read my mind hun I'm going to the Guerlain counter tomorrow to check some more products out

Pwahaha but if eu want I'll mail

xx

06-05-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu_miu
I have fair skin, pinkish undertone and mid-brunette hair...I bought the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Blondes 01. It has a mosaic pattern, three different tan shades, one shimmery shade and a pink so you can swirl it together to create a nice warm effect. It's something you can build as well, that's why I say I'm getting used to how much to use. But so far, I'm really liking it. I think I need to buy a bigger blusher brush though.

This compact cost me 27, and a solid colour compact costs 26 - though the lightest shade of that (10) was too orange for me, and I think the pink in this tones it down a bit.

Next on my list are Metorites and Kohl Liner
Thanks Miu_miu.. I really need to know all this because I'm saving up for their terracotta range!! I'm in need of bronzers , and I read everywhere uerlains terracotta range is tops.

So the bronzing powder also has some pink tones to it to creat a sort of blush like bronzer? haha Thanks even though me and you have totally different hair and skin .. i gave me some info

Aww eu too are a guerlain obsessee right?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
guerlain, make, thread