How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-08-2004
scenester

How Much Do You Shave?
I'm wondering how much leg hair most people shave. I usually do all of it, but it's starting to be a pain and I always cut up my knees. What do you guys do?

19-08-2004
V.I.P.

Depends on how industrious I'm feeling. Usually I'm lazy and just do the lower half, since the rest is fairly blond anyway. Other days I'll get gung-ho and get rid of it all. And in the winter, I usually don't even bother...

19-08-2004
V.I.P.

Same as purple, knees and calves. My upper-hair doesn't bother me.

trendsetter

I do a full leg and bikini wax once a month. I used to cut myself all the time shaving but I started waxing at age 21 and haven't touched a razer since for 7 years.

19-08-2004
front row

I have dark hair, so I usually do all of it cause I really don't like the look of dark hair on white thights but when lazy or in a hurry I do just the claves and knees.

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I have blonde hair, but usually do the whole leg

scenester

I'm usually in work so it depends what I'm doing. If I'm doing something that requires a skirt or dress then I'll shave my whole leg but mostly I just go up to my knee and stop.

19-08-2004
Proponent of Plaid

Well, I am not very religious about shaving my legs. I do it maybe twice a month, and go about halfway up the thigh. I don't have a lot of hair on my thighs anyway, and I am very lazy. Also I always cut myself, a lot, so the less leg I am shaving, the fewer potential cuts!

backstage pass

I have pretty light hair so I can get away with just shaving my calves, generally. However for special occasions I do shave all the way

20-08-2004
V.I.P.

i was wondering....do womens shavers work for men? what if i try using one on my face?! will the facial hair be gone longer?!?! (please say yes! please say yes! please say yes!)

20-08-2004
fashion insider

Usually I shave just my calves because I have dark hair there. But my uper part has just blonde hair so I shave it from time to time.

Naturellement pulpeuse

Quote:
Originally posted by saad@Aug 20 2004, 12:10 PM
i was wondering....do womens shavers work for men? what if i try using one on my face?! will the facial hair be gone longer?!?! (please say yes! please say yes! please say yes!)
[snapback]339778[/snapback]
Women's razors are men's razors just in pink instead of blue.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Aug 20 2004, 10:20 PM
Women's razors are men's razors just in pink instead of blue.
[snapback]339803[/snapback]

no..i was talking about the electric shavers etc. the kind that seem to "pluck" the hair out maybe?!?!?!

20-08-2004
within an embrace

I have inherited (thankfully) the Asian hair syndrome, where you can barely see any hairs (they're always microscopic and very soft - my SO can't believe my legs have hairs on them but feel really smooth and soft, lol), and for some reason, they're either light brown, brown or blonde. But either way, it looks like I shave, but I really don't need to because unless you're looking at my legs with your face pressed up against them, you can't even tell I don't shave. which definitely cuts down the time I spend in the shower!

21-08-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Misako@Aug 21 2004, 12:49 AM
I have inherited (thankfully) the Asian hair syndrome, where you can barely see any hairs (they're always microscopic and very soft - my SO can't believe my legs have hairs on them but feel really smooth and soft, lol), and for some reason, they're either light brown, brown or blonde. But either way, it looks like I shave, but I really don't need to because unless you're looking at my legs with your face pressed up against them, you can't even tell I don't shave. which definitely cuts down the time I spend in the shower!
[snapback]340492[/snapback]

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
shave