How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-08-2004
windowshopping

I don't have a lot of money to spend on make-up so I picked up Physicians Formula Self Defence Color Corrective Moisturizing Lotion from Wal-Mart. I have red blotchy patches on my cheeks so I bought this in a green tint to try and even out my complextion. I tired it a couple of times and I'm either crap at putting it on right or the stuff itself is crap. I rubbed it onto my skin around the red patches, but it just seemed to stay green and not really do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone tried this product or something similar? Anyone have any tips on application?

17-08-2004
V.I.P.

When I use the green corrective thingy, I moisturize my skin before. And after putting on the corrector, I add on to that pressed powder. You probably need to just "tap" your finger on the place where you putted the corrector until the color is "less green", don't use too much, and if the area is till green, add on powder afterwards.

18-08-2004
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Aug 17 2004, 07:58 PM
When I use the green corrective thingy, I moisturize my skin before. And after putting on the corrector, I add on to that pressed powder. You probably need to just "tap" your finger on the place where you putted the corrector until the color is "less green", don't use too much, and if the area is till green, add on powder afterwards.
[snapback]336373[/snapback]
Thanks for your help. I didn't know what I should put over top of it, but I tried the powder and it works quite well!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bought, color, corrective, lotion, moisturizing