How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-04-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Style-Addict View Post
I've seen it at a few places here in the US and have always wondered about how good they are. I think I might try it out sometime next year (have to finish off my Clinique items first).
i also switched from Clinique to La Roche Posay. The products are excellent. I'm quite satisfied (was also satisfied with Clinique, but La Roche Posay is not that expensive)

16-04-2009
windowshopping

i used "efaclar k" lol i dont remember how to spell it.. but it made my skin realy irritated, and then dry, even though it is mixed skin and my dermatologist suggested it to me. well, i think im a weird case. i still use it, but only once a week or so, i cant use it more than that unless i want to have a red swollen face.

12-05-2010
fashion elite

i'm thinking about switching from Vichy Normadern to La Roche Posay Effaclar, but i'm not sure...

12-05-2010
Aby
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ida View Post
Has anyone tried the Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliating Lotion? I looks like a good replacement for my Biologique Recherche P50V...it says it helps to unblock pores and reduce pore size.
I've been using it for a few months but I'm not sure what to think about it. My skin is okay (no bad reaction, dry patches) but somehow I expected more. I don't know if I'm making sense...

front row

I didn't realize La Roche Posay had a thread... I use Toleriane moisturizer, it's seriously so good! I used to have such dry skin, it was awful and I used to pile on moisturizer but it would give me spots. Toleriane is SO light and it doesn't give you any spots whatsoever, I love it. I always get compliments now (: Seriously recommend it! Haha I sound like one of those annoying people in the Proactive adverts, sorry

13-05-2010
In Bloom

I want to try a cleansing milk...any recommendations from LRP? I'd love for it to remove WP mascara...

we were in love

14-05-2010
front row

I've used the Effaclar K for ages - I think I'm on the 5th tube now, and it works beautifully. However, it does and will work better on oilier skin types, I reckon. It's a gentle exfoliator, so be sure to use loads of sunscreen.

^The_Ida: They've got the Respectissime Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, and their Physiological Cleansing Milk is AMAZING!

I'm about to get the Iso-Urea tomorrow - it's the gentle exfoliating body cream. Can't wait!

17-05-2010
rising star

I use the Hydraphase Legere moisturizer, its the best Ive ever tried. Been using it for 2 yrs now. Keeps my skin clear and dewy

backstage pass

The Toleraine cleanser is the best I have ever used.

10-11-2010
front row

Has anyone ever used their Hydreane light moisturiser? I want to try some of their stuff but have very sensitive skin, not sure what would be the best for me.

11-11-2010
trendsetter

I've just finished my tube of Effaclar H (for oily skin made fragile by overly drying skincare) and it is such a great product. I use it when my usually combination skin feels dry and gets flaky. It moisturizes very good without being greasy. I couldn't wait to try more of their stuff so today I got Effaclar K (light exfoliating moisturizer), Effaclar Duo (treatment for blemishes) and a new Effaclar H tube. I'm very excited!

14-11-2010
rising star

I love LRP products. Especially their range of cleansers and sunscreen. I buy 1 SPF50 Anthelios fluid every year at the beginning of the summer.

Currently using:
- Kerium mild shampoo
- Toleriane cleansing gel
- Physiologie mild scrub
- Physiologie eye makeup cleanser

LRP is pretty easy to find in Belgium, although tiny bit more expensive than in France. So when ever I'm in France, I stock up.

14-11-2010
backstage pass

I've been having problems with my skin [pores, black heads, sometimes little pimples but no acne] so decided to get myself Effaclar K [works wonders!] the only problem is that I didn't realize it's for oily skin and my skin is pretty dry. Do they carry any other product that would work similarly to Effaclar K but is suitable for dry skin?
Thanks.

14-11-2010
In Bloom

^If it doesn't dry out your skin, then why change it? If it works then there's no reason to try anything else. Who cares what it says on the bottle, really

we were in love

19-11-2010
backstage pass

It does dry out the skin if I use it every day. Spots disappear but my skin gets super dry after a while. Have been using it together with other moisturiser but I guess it would be better to stick to one product?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
la, rocheposay