La Roche-Posay - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
09-09-2014
V.I.P.

Get your La Roche Posay items of Gilt. The site always runs good discounts on a wide selection of La Roche's products.

But satisfaction brought it back
04-03-2015
backstage pass

I finally decided to do something about my dark circles and so I've recently started using La Roche Posay's 'Pigmentclar Eyes, Dark Circle Skin-Evening Corrector'. While I know there are a few factors that contribute and help towards getting rid of dark circles (including eating right, genetic makeup etc) I do believe that LRP's product has really helped in making me look less like I've been punched. At around $AUD40 for 15ml, I do think the price is quite expensive, but most important to me is that it works. What's more, the skin around my eyes is amazingly (ridiculously!) smooth now and applying just a small amount around the eye area really does help to brighten up my face around the eyes.

04-03-2015
V.I.P.

I love that eye cream, I used it when it got launched here in Europe and I really saw and improvement in brightness.

Wow, this brand is kinda expensive outside Europe here it's one of the cheapest pharmacy brands, that one cost me around 15 €.

tfs star

Ridiculously overpriced in Australia, however, I still get it whenever I can!

04-03-2015
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcBarna View Post
I love that eye cream, I used it when it got launched here in Europe and I really saw and improvement in brightness.

Wow, this brand is kinda expensive outside Europe here it's one of the cheapest pharmacy brands, that one cost me around 15 €.
Prices (and product lines) definitely vary according to country. For example LRP sells for a reasonable price in Hong Kong; the products available also varied in that some products weren't available but the alternatives were almost even better. As far as I know, LRP is only sold in select pharmacies and in Melbourne, currently only Mecca Cosmetica is advertised to officially sell LRP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inwhiterooms View Post
Ridiculously overpriced in Australia, however, I still get it whenever I can!
Everything is overpriced in Australia. The cosmetic market here makes a big deal over relatively low-tier overseas cosmetic brands, and makes an ever bigger deal over the high-end beauty brands. Seriously, the tyranny of distance!

Last edited by sweetpop; 04-03-2015 at 08:31 PM.

06-03-2015
tfs star

I also heard about ridiculously overpriced cosmetics in Australia. Maybe you could do an international beauty swap? I don't know how fairly you get charged for P&P costs but maybe it's worth trying.

06-03-2015
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miwi View Post
I also heard about ridiculously overpriced cosmetics in Australia. Maybe you could do an international beauty swap? I don't know how fairly you get charged for P&P costs but maybe it's worth trying.
P&P here is pretty nonsensical too but hope comes to Australians with the arrival of Sephora in the future! While I'm not sure how much of a difference Sephora's arrival will make for me personally (since I use very little makeup), I know it will be a godsend for many girls and women. My biggest makeup/skincare splurges are probably from LRP and YSL's babydoll mascara.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
la, rocheposay