How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-09-2007
lovely but empty

Lipstick for asymmetrical lips
So my jaws overlap at a slightly funny angle, and though it's very subtle, my lips aren't all that symmetrical. I have a really hard time with lipstick, and particularly lipliner, and it's been driving me insane. I've seen darker and brighter lipstick pulled off by others (like Julia Stegner, who is much more crooked than I am), but my mouth just looks completely off when I try.

I actually really like this feature, and I want to draw attention to it, but nothing is working. I'm also really sick of pale or nude lips, so if anyone has any advice, let me know!

19-09-2007
front row

^I wish I could help you I have the same problem the left side of my lip is fuller than the right. Has anyone got any tips on how to correct this and create symmetry?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
asymmetrical, lips, lipstick