How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-10-2006
backstage pass

that small tube of hand cream i have, i am going through it like greased lightening...i use it EVERYWHERE...gosh, its completely addictive

17-10-2006
front row

I use the following shea butter products: hand cream, foot cream, ultra rich body cream, extra gentle cleansing milk, and the daily care SPF15 face lotion. I start with the cleansing milk and day care lotion in the mornings, and in the evening I use the cleansing milk, ultra rich body cream (on my face, as a face cream), and the foot cream. It cleared up my skin quite a bit and keeps me hydrated.

backstage pass

Yesterday I didn't resist so I went to a shop and I bought the Olive Express Radiance Mask... I was looking for the olive scrub but the girl said she didn't have it so I decided to try the mask! Is just great! It leaves the skin so soft and clean!

13-07-2007
.fr

Their body lotion with shea butter is the best ever Keeps skin moisturized ever for 2 days while other brand lotions do nothing 10 points out of 10!

As to hair care, soap & shower cream that doesn't impress at all

front row

I also like the shea butter moisturizer with SPF 15. It makes your skin feel smooth and creamy.

For my birthday, I received the Cherry Blossom shower gel and shimmer lotion. Pink and pretty. The lotion does not feel sticky which is nice in the summer.

14-07-2007
loaded and locked

i was actually introduced to loccitane by an ex-boyfriend (!!) who swore by it and he had the most beautiful skin ever.

i always buy little gift sets as birthday presents for other people, but have not bitten the bullet and bought anything for myself yet.

there are boutiques EVERYWHERE though...in every single mall...and they are always crowded. but there are so many different lines now I wouldn`t know what to go with! the shea butter is always tempting although I have some from another brand and it puts white marks on my black clothes when I put it on my skin...

16-07-2007
windowshopping

I love L'Occitane! One of my good friends works there and, he's the one that got me hooked!

My favorite things from them are the Cherry Blossom bath & shower gel (and the perfume), the Almond Oil, the Olive Exfoliating Shower Cream, the Magnolia shower gel, the Ruban d'Orange Soft Skin Scrub, the Shea butter and the Amber room spray.

Oh, and I also love the Baux shower gel (I know it's for men but, I still use it.)

18-07-2007
fashion icon

Ok, so i want a really good body moisturizer and i'm thinking something from L'occitane. Sadly i'm on Santorini, but my friend is coming in 2 weeks and she can bring me something from the store.

Ok, i have these in mind:

Milk Concentrate:
http://uk.loccitane.com/product/prod...C200AD&variant=&=

Mom & Baby balm
http://uk.loccitane.com/product/prod...B150KA&variant=&=

Cherry Blossom shimmering lotion
http://uk.loccitane.com/product/prod...C250CB&variant=&=

Honey Body Balm
http://uk.loccitane.com/product/prod...P250M2&variant=&=

Ultra Rich Body Cream
http://uk.loccitane.com/product/prod...P200KA&variant=&=

Recolte Bleue Body Cream
http://uk.loccitane.com/product/prod...P250L6&variant=&=

Anyone who uses the products can tell me something about them? Especially how they smell. Which one do you suggest?

Last edited by FashionJunkie; 18-07-2007 at 06:58 AM.
18-07-2007
tfs star

Savon de Marseille! It's soap made with olive oil---and I believe it's for the body but I bought the generic stuff from the grocery store in Paris and used it on my face, which worked wonderfully. L'Occitane sells it in square bars I believe, a few of which I brought back for friends since we don't have regular access to this stuff in the states.

21-07-2007
backstage pass

FashionJunkie: i have only used the first one, it smells AMAZING, and unbelievingly moisturizing without being too heavy or sticky. it smells like milk+almonds (the good smell of milk)

20-08-2007
fashion elite

from their website.

i looooove it.
absolutely the lightest, sweetest fragrance ever.

24-10-2007
little soul

I was given a sample of Immortelle Cream Mask and I love it I have combination - normal/oily skin, so I don't feel the need to moisturise daily. Lately I developed some random dry patches, but after using this, they're completely gone! I'm going to buy it for the winter months, my skin looked so refreshed after using it.

Quote:
The Cream mask is a dual treatment that is ideal for normal to very dry skin. Its ultra-rich texture boasts truly nourishing properties and keep you skin comfortable whatever the weather, particularly during very cold periods. Its specific formulation combines pure immortelle essential oil – for instant action – with the same essential oil concentrated in microcapsules, for action that lasts all day. It also contains moisturising agents, restructuring vitamin A, vitamin E with anti-free radical action and rice peptides for improved cellular nutrition and oxygenation.

The skin is smooth, moisturised, intensively nourished and comfortable. It stays youthful and fresh even longer. The complexion is fresh, radiant and even.
loccitane.com

front row

I just bought the Iris fragrance from the Quatre Vents collection. Tuscan Iris.

25-10-2007
tfs star

I love L'Occitane.
My fav. products are Almond Supple Skin Oil, Almond Milk Concentrate, Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion and Bath&Shower Gel. Oh, I can't forget to mention hand creme-it's perfect for winter when hands are dried.
And mum use only their products, and she is very content with.

25-10-2007
trendsetter

I love Shea Butter hand cream, it's amazing, makes my hands so soft and it smells nice, i'm even using it on my body, but i think i'm gonna buy Shea Butter Body Cream, as for lips i like 100% Shea butter, it's the only thing that helps my chapped lips in winter!

Someone mentioned Honey Face cream, i tried it and it was really good, but i didn't buy it cuz it's comedogenic, too bad. I also like Cherry Blossom bath gel and Almond Shower oil, both smell so good and make my skin very soft.

From the new Quatre Vents collection, i really like Iris and Neroli.

Last edited by Stasha; 25-10-2007 at 01:23 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
loccitane