How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-01-2005
scenester

L'oreal microdermabrasion system
OMG that commercial is on like everytime i look at the t.v.... and its really starting to get to me.. damn propaganda.. has anyone tried this product.. is it any good...

When I first saw the commerical i was like laughing inside my head thinking.. ha ya right how can a take home product be as good as a real dermbrasion at the derm's clinic... but now after seeing it like a billion times I am thinking of buying it....

if u've used it please tell me what u think

23-01-2005
windowshopping

I've used it. There was a sample in my magazine. I liked it . . . I'm not sure exactly what microdermabrasion is supposed to do, but it made my face look nice. The only problem I really had was that my face felt kind of raw after I used it.

V.I.P.

i've heard good things about it, but i've personally never tried it...

... i kind of want to

24-01-2005
Kel
rising star

I'm really thinking about trying this. I saw it at the grocery store for only $20something and L'oreal is the only drugstore brand that has impressive products considering the price, imo.

24-01-2005
I love model_mom!

I used it and it was okay. I felt as though I get the same results when I exfoliate.

windowshopping

i don't really know what the end result is supposed to be, but i really like this stuff. i have very bad skin, and after i use this stuff it makes it feel as soft as a baby's bottom. wish i could use it everyday, but the instructions say only twice a week

07-02-2005
backstage pass

I have been using this product for over a month and I highly recommend it. It deeply exfoliates my skin and gives it a nice healthy glow.

front row

I just bought it today,so i'll try it and answer a month from now!

It caosts here in france only 10euros = 12US$!

A similar product from "Roc","Soya unify",it's just amazing,my skin became luminous without any defects anly after 1month of using,and it caots only 26euros!

17-02-2005
scenester

ok what exactly is a microdermabrasion suppose to do anyway?
I know it scrubs away dead skin so ur skin will look less down n sallow

but does it also
minimizes pores? reduce oiliness (I hope)? reduce redness (also hopes)

19-03-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina
I just bought it today,so i'll try it and answer a month from now!

It caosts here in france only 10euros = 12US$!

A similar product from "Roc","Soya unify",it's just amazing,my skin became luminous without any defects anly after 1month of using,and it caosts only 26euros!

well this is more than one mounth that i'm using "dermabrasion" of Loréal and it's just amazing,my skin is now very smooth like baby's skin,and you can see the difference only after the first using,it's doing more than only pelling,this is at laest what i feel about my skin,the pores are not dilated any more,and it's too fresh

21-03-2005
front row

Hey Kat, thanx for remembering about this thread lol

What sort of skin do you have? I want to try this too but i've got such sensitive skin and wouldnt want to use anything that may aggravate it.

21-03-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyC
Hey Kat, thanx for remembering about this thread lol

What sort of skin do you have? I want to try this too but i've got such sensitive skin and wouldnt want to use anything that may aggravate it.

Hi foxy, you are welcome.

Actually,i have a very sensitive and mixt skin,oily in the forheah,but very dry around the erbrows ,i had before some "acne" but not now anymore,i'm using "Diane35" a contraceptive medecine gaven by my dermathologue,which is against acné too.

In the beganning,i used "microdermabrasion" of Loréal twice a week,but i felt that my skin became a few dry,so now i'm using it only once a week,and it's perfect ,try to use it once a week if it's good,try twice and see the difference.

good luck

21-03-2005
front row

I have been using it for awhile now and I love it! It makes your skin so smooth. I have dry skin that is not very sensitive so I am not sure how it would work on other skin types. I use it 2-3 times a week.

21-03-2005
fashion insider

Well i've been using it twice a week for about a month or so now...uhm i'm not sure if its helping or not because i've still got weird skin, I haven't had really dry skin for a while though so it must be doing something right. I was worried it might hurt my skin but it seems to be gentle. BUT ON FEET ITS AMAZING. Seriously use it on feet and elbows..its like a miracle worker.

21-03-2005
windowshopping

I have "tough" or "insensitive" skin... usually. I can use Apricot Scrub, no problem. tea tree oil doesn't sting. But L'oreal Dermabrasion made my skin feel awful. It felt raw and it was red... it was kind of painful, too. I didn't really like it. I'll stick with baking soda and Cetaphil for exfoliation.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kit, loreal, microdermabrasion, refinish