How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-03-2008
front row

Lush is ok for bath and body etc but on my face its really rough for me, the stores are very intoxicating i dont know how they cope u can smell it all around covent garden in london its nice!

best buy probably all those bath bombs especially the cocoa butter one deeelish!

07-03-2008
front row

I love the American Cream conditioner.
My hair is long, thick and, while healthy, gets tangled squickly, sometimes looks blunt and is generally not easy to manage. The conditioner makes it feel soft, fall fluffily, it's shiny and good to comb, yet not flat.
The smell (vanilla strawberry) is very strong .. I like it because it's so completely over-the-top. It tends to stick around and get more noticably in dry warm air, so sometimes in class, hours after my hair has dried, people will start to notice it. It's that strong. Not extreme but distinctively noticable.

V.I.P.

Used H`Suan Wen Hua hair conditioner today. Wasn't crazy about the smell but it's left my hair supersoft.

23-03-2008
rising star

Is Enzymion really good for oily skin? Even during the summer months? Cocoa butter as one of the main ingredients scares me a bit...
All opinions are welcome

23-03-2008
backstage pass

I got Charity Pot...like it better than Dream Cream

scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
Is Enzymion really good for oily skin? Even during the summer months? Cocoa butter as one of the main ingredients scares me a bit...
All opinions are welcome
I use enzymion and I have oily skin, it seems pretty good! Definitely reduces the oiliness when you first put it on.

I recently got the babyface cleanser, it seems quite oily and with having oily skin was a bit concerned. The guy said it would be fine if I used it with toner, has anyone else tried it? I have rose water toner at the moment but I'm thinking of swapping to tea tree cleanser instead as it's meant to be good for spots.

24-03-2008
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahslug View Post
I use enzymion and I have oily skin, it seems pretty good! Definitely reduces the oiliness when you first put it on.

I recently got the babyface cleanser, it seems quite oily and with having oily skin was a bit concerned. The guy said it would be fine if I used it with toner, has anyone else tried it? I have rose water toner at the moment but I'm thinking of swapping to tea tree cleanser instead as it's meant to be good for spots.
Thanks Tea Tree Toner didn't really help me with reducing my ocassional spots...pure tea tree oil is a much better option.

24-03-2008
scenester

Cheers love, I might just try the pure tea tree oil. P.S nice avatar!

25-03-2008
backstage pass

I got a sample of The Blonde shampoo when I got charity pot at my last trip to Lush. I took a picture of my hair before using it and will take one a week later to compare and see if there are any changes in the color...to be continued. I do want to say, I really like the shampoo so far. It has a very nice scent that made my hair feel fresh all day long. It lathers very well in the shower and rinses clean. So far so good!

in the mood for love

^ I kinda liked that shampoo but it didn't change my haircolour at all.

backstage pass

I'm still really liking The Blonde shampoo and can't tell if my hair looks lighter because of the shampoo or because I was out in the sun this weekend!

Got this with my Lush purchase of Herbalism: Friday April 11, 2008 5-8 pm In honor of our famorite show coming back to the air, we are having an Office Party celebrating our favorite characters along with our favorite Products........Pair up your favorite character with the product that fits their personality best to win some great prizes. Join from 5-8 and you'll get a free goodie bag with a $45 purchase. Don't forget to dress in your office attire and challenge our associates to some Office Trivia. RSVP 312-795-0863 or statestreet@lush.com.
Lush on State Street Macy's 111 N State St. Chicago, IL

scenester

I SWEAR by their Angels on bare skin stuff. It really really really is amazing. I no longer use any of my old stuff which is sad coz it was pricey but I don't need anything else. They also have a garlic based face mask thats wonderful for the skin im actually gonna put it on tonight.

11-04-2008
backstage pass

Does the garlic mask leave behind a scent? What is the name of the product?

front row

I love LUSH- it always makes me feel like being at the beach At the moment my favourites are: Honey Trap lip balm (smooth and chocolatey); Lip Squeak lip balm (soothing and apple-like); American Cream solid perfume (deliciously vanilla); Sweet Japanese Girl (massage bar) and Brazen Honey (masque).
With the Sweet Japanese Girl, start with clean skin and rub the bar into your face. It massages in really well and has lots of grainy bits, and I usually rub it in gently for about 5 minutes. Then, rinse it off really well with hot water and apply the Brazen Honey masque. Its also really gritty, so don't over-exfoliate when you apply it. Leave on for a few minutes, and voila! Beautiful, soft skin

13-04-2008
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegal2183 View Post
Does the garlic mask leave behind a scent? What is the name of the product?
Cosmetic Warrior. It smells AWFUL, but works so wonderfully.

FYI - with blonde...it will add golden tones to your hair, but wont actually lighten it. It works well if you already have light hair. If you have brown/black hair it wont actually do anything for your hair.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
faves, lush, products, raves