How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-03-2007
backstage pass

Two words...Ultra Bland, I love this stuff it removes every little scrap of make up, it's the only thing I really like from Lush, I'm more of a Body Shop fan.

19-03-2007
trendsetter

Okay I am a big lushie fan now...I have a big basket full of their products including another shipment of more stuff!

So far for the hair: Big Shampoo gives you a great shine and volume, plus it removes build up from styling products. Trichomania smells good kind of like coconut but it isnt really strong for me that is...it leaves my hair really soft!

For body: Honey I washed the kids smells sweet! like honey it leaves me squeaky clean.

For face: mask of magnaminty gives you a tingling feel, smells like mint! like minty ice cream, its very refreshing. Angels On Bare skin smells nice really herbally and jasminy haha but the smell grows on you its really nice. scrubs my dry flaky areas off in the morning. Afterlife I havent tried this one yet but I heard it is wonderful...I will update when I get this!

20-03-2007
fashion icon

I´ve tried the Big shampoo as well but it was a little too harsh for my fine hair, it dried it out completely. I love the Veganese conditioner though, smells wonderful and leaves your hair very soft

07-05-2007
Nyx
front row

Because I believe everything the people at tfs say, I figured I had to try Angels on bare skin. So I did and now I think I'm going to marry it

07-05-2007
leave me with your Borneo

^ i'm still loving it too. it just balances my skin so well... gets everything clean but not dry-squeaky clean, and helps my pores. i never get zits anymore and my skin's never irritated or dry. and it smells beautiful while you're using it. matter of fact, i need to order some more soon!

07-05-2007
rock-chic

Karma moisturiser - love the smell of patchouli
Another thing I like, but can't remember name is like a 'stone' you rub in your skin & it makes it sparkle

backstage pass

I didn't like AOBS but I'm a Lush freak now when it comes to skincare, my new discoveries are Aquamarina, Ocean Salt Scrub, Ultralight Moisturiser and also the Celestial moisturiser and Cupcake mask.

leave me with your Borneo

i need to try Herbalism now that the weather is getting warmer (and my skin is getting oilier). it's supposed to be a similar consistency to Angels on Bare Skin, only made for sensitive oily types. i hear it smells like vinegar, which will be quite a change!

09-05-2007
front row

I love love love Sonic Death Monkey, it smells so good I have to stop myself from snorting it in the shower

09-05-2007
rising star

Hmm I very rarely set foot into Lush--the scent of everything combined overwhelmes me. But I think I may wander in sometime after hearing all these rave reviews!

09-05-2007
backstage pass

Trust me babyd0ll once you go Lush you never go back even if you don't fall in love with everything you try there will be SOMETHING you love.

backstage pass

I'm a new fan of Lush, I went in a shop with a friend and I started to think about buy just one or two things, just to try; I went back in a week and I boght a lot of stuff, and now I would like to try other things!!!
I absolutely love Honey I washed the kids, they gave me as a sample and now I can't resist without it! I also love Coconut Deodorant Powder, and New Aqua Mirabilis that is absolutely great, I adore the smell!!!
I also use Sweet Japanese Girl, as a cleanser but only in the evening.
I would like to try the Fresh Farmacy soap, does it works against outbreaks, and is it good for sensitive skin???

25-05-2007
trendsetter

Got my first Lush stuff a few days ago - the Prince shaving lotion, Dream Cream, and the Ginger body powder. I LOVE the Prince - I think it gave me the closest shave I've ever gotten in my life, and it made my legs really soft. The Ginger powder is lovely too - has a small amount of glitter, nothing too much, which I don't mind, but what I love is the smell - it's absolutely divine. The Dream Cream moisturizes very well but personally I wish it had a more noticable scent.

Going back in a few weeks, next on the list to try is Angels On Bare Skin and Honey I Washed the Kids

25-05-2007
catch me if you can

Well after hearing all of these reviews I think I will check out this place over the weekend. Wish me luck!

backstage pass

I went back again to Lush and now I'm tring Angels On Bare Skin, it's a good cleanser the only thing I don't find it very practical to use. I've tried also the fresh farmacy and I have to say that works quite good on my back!
Now I'm a real addict to Lush...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
faves, lush, products, raves