How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-08-2004
scenester

Trish McEvoy
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i got the shimmery pink and gold today .. love them .. they smell like gummy bears
Attached Images
File Type: jpg S0C826A_mn.jpg (11.1 KB, 6 views)

09-10-2005
scenester

MAC vs. Trish McEvoy
I use all MAC makeup and I'm looking for a change. I'm thinking of Trying Trish McEvoy has antone tried this brand? If so what did you think? Do you think MAC or Trish has better "staying power", Blending etc...

09-10-2005
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by miimac
I use all MAC makeup and I'm looking for a change. I'm thinking of Trying Trish McEvoy has antone tried this brand? If so what did you think? Do you think MAC or Trish has better "staying power", Blending etc...
Which products specifically? "Makeup" is a broad category ...

10-10-2005
Storm & Sommer

I wear products from both brands. I like the colours Trish McEvoy does better than MAC's (they seem to suit my skin colour better), pricewise I like MAC a whole lot better. As for durability / blendability I haven't noticed any difference really.

If I was you I wouldn't confine myself to one brand - I love Trish McEvoys lipliner, gloss - MAC's blot powder and bronzing powder - Shu Eumura's blushes and eyeshadows - Dior's Macara and eyeshadows - T. LeClerc's foundations - Laura Merciers concealers and foundation etc etc..take what suits your complexion and skin..

pinterest : hanneonpin
10-10-2005
front row

i know people like the TM brushes a lot. haven't tried their makeup though since it's pricey.

12-10-2005
tfs star

My friend's been a make-up artist since, like, the day he was born, and he works w/ the TM line, and he swears that she has some of the best brushes in the industry..but from what he told me, Trish is better because it's texture is lighter and recommends it to anybody who's make-up look is softer & more natural..However, he uses MAC when doing photo-shoots, just because it lasts better under the hot lights, and it reads better when the shot is developed..

12-10-2005
front row

in my opinion, trish mcevoy's lipsticks are far, far superior to mac's. they have a nicer texture, go on smoothly, colors are more flattering (well, at least for me!). well worth the price.

i like mac for interesting eyeshadow colors and that's about it. even then, i prefer nars.

18-07-2006
tfs star

Im addicted to Trish's blackberry & vanilla musk body-creme..I wear it religiously in the summertime...It smells excellent & can be worn by both men & women..and she makes excellent scented candles too!

18-07-2006
backstage pass

trish mcevoy makeup brushes and lipsticks are definitely superior in quality to MAC.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
mac, mcevoy, trish