How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-09-2008
front row

Make-up BY TERRY
Hi, is anyone knows alot about BY TERRY?

05-09-2008
V.I.P.

I dont use makeup, so I'm not familiar with making suggestions about her makeup, but the skincare is phenomenal. The Youth Reviving Nectar Opulence Cream. Oh GAWD. TDF!

09-11-2008
windowshopping

Yes, I love her Rose de Rose blush. Amazingly natural looking!

27-05-2009
little soul

Had to bump this thread because now I am a By Terry fanatic!
I will post later what I have & what I like, but I really like her approach

"Make-up has a double task...It must erase flaws, yet respect the natural texture of the skin. You need less coverage and more correction, and products have changed as a result."

source | sunday times style magazine

front row

Yesssss, right...., i'm also fan of the mask and the blush, the pink peachy colour is uncomparable natural look but registered..., you know what I mean?

27-05-2009
front row

Thanks Miu Miu to pick this post back.....
Wanna see what you have try more in By Terry

27-05-2009
little soul

Is it the Serenite de Rose you have? It's AMAZING And what colour blush do you own?

front row

Rosy nude blush expert. Wow...... nice tone isn't it? Do you like it as well?

I love also the LIGHT EXPERT, the genius foundation brush sweeps away imperfections, dull skin and shadows to reveal a flawless complexion with every stroke. Enriched with hyaluronic acid filling spheres, moisturising, anti-ageing and antioxidant active ingredients, its extreme skincare formula plumps up hollow areas, smoothes away wrinkles and fine lines and preserves the youthfulness of the skin, creating a supernatural texture, I choose the rosy light.

I also have Silky Conditioning Mascara and Lip "Laque de Rose SPF 15" gloss. But unfortunately this gloss a bit dry for me after a week using it. Maybe good for tropical weather.

07-06-2009
little soul

Ok, here's my reviews of By Terry products

face - I have the Lumière veloutée foundation in Fair Ivory, Touche Veloutée concealer in Porcelain & Éclat de Teint - Pinceau in Abricot. The swatches are in the order I have mentioned...

The foundation & concealer are good coverage and long lasting - and for me a perfect colour match. I love wearing all my By Terry products, but these are really exceptional to me and justifies the price. The Éclat de Teint is a colour corrector used to brighten skin and calm down redness, so when I combine the products it gives a more complete coverage.

cheeks - first is the Blush Expert Mineral Compact Brush in Coral Folk. It's a little more orange than shown in the picture, and if you apply it too heavily it will show up very orange on your skin. But with a light hand it is a gorgeous, healthy flush of colour. It's very pigmented and lasting power is equal to NARS which lasts very well on me. My only problem with this is the packaging - you have to use your own brush because if you use the applicator, it will be far too much.

I also have a cream blush, Blush Velouté in Apple Glow which is again a long lasting, very pigmented colour for healthy glow. It's a cream to powder finish - I love this product for quickness!

rising star

the lip balm/treatment is getting a lot of great reviews

18-06-2009
backstage pass

I have the touche veloutee and I really loved it until I realised that it slid off my face in half an hour. How disappointing!

20-06-2009
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm really interested in trying out the cream blush... I might have to try Apple Glow, Miu Miu if you seem to like it so much

backstage pass

I bought the light expert in apricot light this week and it's lovely works great on redness, small spots! I'm not that big on makeup but this feels so light on my skin and it doesn't cause me to breakout = main reason I stay away from makeup, I'm so sensitive, I love it and will definitely try out more

although some of my bigger spots remain visible so next week I'm going to get either the touch expert or touche veloutée, depending on which is better for me

15-07-2009
scenester

is there any way i could get that in asia??

22-07-2009
front row

Wooowww..., Miu Miu you re such a gorgeous knowledge of By Terry. You like it very much dont you? Could you post here your face with By Terry make up? Thanks

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
makeup, terry