How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-08-2006
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofialuv
Arenīt you exagerating?!
Maybe you are seeing yourself in the wrong way, more than beeing unperfect- which we all are!
There is no such thing as a simetrical face or perfect skin!

Instead of spending all your money, time and patience on makeup, have you tried instead on focusing only on having a good skin?
(going to the doctor, cleansing and moisturizing twice a day, drinking water, etc)
Donīt put yourself down, even because makeup canīt and doesnīt hide all the skins imperfections.
Try to reduce what you use, foundations and concealers ruin your skin- itīs not a myth.

Loved to see a pic of you without makeup
I used to wear makeup. But I stopped wearing it when I was 16 because my skin started breaking out. I'm 23 now, I'm not breaking out as much and I'm finally getting rid of the scars from the breakouts. I got some random thought about starting to wear makeup when I go out. But, I threw away most of my makeup a while back so I had to rebuild my collection. Yesterday, I went to nordstroms and purchased $300 worth of makeup, then purchased another $150 online. Now I'm wondering if I'll even wear it.

04-01-2013
tfs star

What's your beauty addiction? I'm a nailpolish-holic. And lately I've been obsessed with lipsticks.

04-01-2013
backstage pass

^me too. I have like 100 bottles of nailpolish.
My latest addiction would be the eyeliner.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
addiction, makeup