How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
22-01-2005
  16
front row
 
HotSpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Gender: femme
Posts: 319
I know girls that put concealer on their lips because they dont like the natural pinky colour. I have to admit that I did do that in grade 7, but I grew out of it! Thank God!

  Reply With Quote
 
22-01-2005
  17
tfs star
 
Sweets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: within the sugar coma post purple haze
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,776
i still feel the urge to tan! no tan! very bad very bad!

__________________
www.rachelwphotography.com
  Reply With Quote
23-01-2005
  18
fashion icon
 
CelineChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal, Paris, and places in the UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by hailtothethief
does that make your cheekbones pop? i might try it sometime.

anyways...i also looove the super fake blush look. clean pale skin, and super bright pink or peach blush thats really obviously not natural. i've been seeing that a lot.
If the blush has has a bit of shine in it my cheekbones really pop out. It really defines my cheekbones and makes my face look super slim.

The best colour to do this with is "02 Pink Shimmer" from Estee Lauder.

  Reply With Quote
23-01-2005
  19
& b
 
Alejandro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: MIAMI
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
YES!!
Loves the Gia look

I do it too, but I exxagerate it to the extreme

__________________
Homosexuality is God's way of insuring that the truly gifted aren't burdened with children.
  Reply With Quote
23-01-2005
  20
V.I.P.
 
brian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Gender: homme
Posts: 14,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro
Loves the Gia look

I do it too, but I exxagerate it to the extreme
... brown contour blush for that hollow cheekbones look...

  Reply With Quote
23-01-2005
  21
V.I.P.
 
snowqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London
Gender: femme
Posts: 6,321
chanel recomend that the mascara i use should be replaced every 8 weeks but i dont
I plump the mscara wand in the tube
I've never worn lipstick (okay so im only 15 so maybe i should just stick to the gloss)

  Reply With Quote
23-01-2005
  22
fashion icon
 
CelineChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal, Paris, and places in the UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
... brown contour blush for that hollow cheekbones look...

I do that

  Reply With Quote
23-01-2005
  23
Naturellement pulpeuse
 
PrinceOfCats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The 'other' bit of the south of France
Gender: femme
Posts: 10,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne
conditioner ?? as in hair conditioner?? ..or conditioner as in make-up primer?
I'm lost
Argh! No! I mean erm...stuff that makes your skin healthy and full of volume like conditioner does for hair...erm...MOISTURISER! That's what I meant, sorry

__________________
-Jamais fille chaste n'a lu de romans
  Reply With Quote
23-01-2005
  24
Storm & Sommer
 
Hanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Cph
Gender: femme
Posts: 15,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfCats
Argh! No! I mean erm...stuff that makes your skin healthy and full of volume like conditioner does for hair...erm...MOISTURISER! That's what I meant, sorry
Ohhh lol okay,..so you're basically making a DIY tinted moisturiser

__________________

pinterest : hanneonpin
.
  Reply With Quote
24-01-2005
  25
fashion icon
 
CelineChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal, Paris, and places in the UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,140
When I mess up on my eyes I lick a Q-tip and use it to clean up the error. I was told that it's bad to use saliva to clean around your eyes.

  Reply With Quote
24-01-2005
  26
front row
 
bluebutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Gender: femme
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic
When I mess up on my eyes I lick a Q-tip and use it to clean up the error. I was told that it's bad to use saliva to clean around your eyes.
is it? cuz i do that too...

  Reply With Quote
24-01-2005
  27
V.I.P.
 
tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 6,316
I'm not sure why it would be bad to use saliva unless you actually get it in your eye (one's mouth is an absolute cesspool of germs, more so than one's hands) and I put a bit of eye cream on a Q-tip to remove errant eye make-up.

__________________
Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman -- Coco Chanel
  Reply With Quote
24-01-2005
  28
fashion icon
 
CelineChic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Montreal, Paris, and places in the UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealady
I'm not sure why it would be bad to use saliva unless you actually get it in your eye (one's mouth is an absolute cesspool of germs, more so than one's hands) and I put a bit of eye cream on a Q-tip to remove errant eye make-up.
But spit works so much better and it's so close by.

  Reply With Quote
25-01-2005
  29
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
 
Erin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Omaha, NE
Gender: femme
Posts: 14,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSpot
I know girls that put concealer on their lips because they dont like the natural pinky colour. I have to admit that I did do that in grade 7, but I grew out of it! Thank God!
I still like to add a bit of concealer to my lips. Especially when I'm playing up my eyes.

I use a pink eyeshadow on my lids, even though experts say it makes you look tired. Hooo-hah.

I coat my lashes more than twice.

  Reply With Quote
25-01-2005
  30
front row
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto
Gender: femme
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin
I still like to add a bit of concealer to my lips. Especially when I'm playing up my eyes.

I use a pink eyeshadow on my lids, even though experts say it makes you look tired. Hooo-hah.

I coat my lashes more than twice.
i do those things too!

i actually just would use a teeny bit of blush on my lids to bring them out a bit more...i havent done it in a while tho.

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
makeup
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2014 All rights reserved.