How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-12-2008
front row

Putting wayyy too much moisturizer that clogs my pores. Clumps mascara and i put way too much on but everybody asks me if i have fake lashes so it must kind of work. I put too much bronzer in the winter...but u know what i dont care cuz at least i know when i wash my face it goes off not like a fake tan that ruins the skin!! And ....i sometimes sleep with make-up on...thinking its gonna look dewy in the morning.. a big NOT lol...but im lazy what can i say

15-12-2008
windowshopping

Since middle school I've been doing this thing where I put concealer on over under eye circles or blemishes and then let it "soak in" for as long as possible (sometimes up to an hour!). I know it doesn't really do anything but it's just a weird make-up habit I've had for years

Free Spirit | Wild Heart

^ i have been doing that with blemishes. its just so hard to cover but i dont have any makeup thats heavier than 'light coverage'. so i just dab it on with CHANEL concealer brush(its a small one), let it sit a few mins and pat it in with the concealer brush. it covers way better than trying to blend it right away because when i do that it really doesnt cover at all. but i have to make sure my skin is properly moisturized because my blemishes always try to 'kill themselves' and dry themselves out, i dont even need those acne creams to do it for me.

Last edited by kissablekae; 28-12-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
makeup