How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-02-2011
front row

^I also find that products lose their effectiveness after half a year or so, I just switch back and forth every six months. I prevent this problem with cleansers by alternating between 3 or 4 depending on how my skin feels. 3 of those cleansers are MB. But the Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant barely works if I use it more than once a month. Major bummer!

right now I'm placing an order to restock . . . Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Elasto-Seamollient Hand Cream, Carnation cleansing milk or whatever it's called . . . and I want to try the Glycolic Gel but I'm not sure if I really need or if I just like trying different exfoliators

12-04-2011
trendsetter

Haute Look is having a sell until Wednesday AM

30-04-2011
scenester

Did anyone try the Oil Free Moisturizer? I saw someone was thinking about getting it...

I usually don't wear any other moisturizer than aloe vera gel because my pores get clogged so easily. This summer I must try to go outside more so I will need sun protection...

I bought the Ginko Mask recently and I love it! It doesn't clog my pores as I thought it would.

28-10-2011
front row

So I've tried every single skincare product in the book and then this guy's name popped up.

I'm a teenager and I have frequent breakouts. I'm as healthy as a horse and drink plenty of water, so I know I'm just "blessed" with this kind of skin. I was wondering if Badescu's products really helped with acne and fighting off acne.

If you have any recommendations on products I should get to control and heal my acne, please let me know. I've heard great things about this skincare line and thought of giving it a try.

Thanks!

30-10-2011
front row

I love their aloe moisturizer spf 15 (super hydrating but not greasy) and the seaweed night cream. I started using retinol and mario's seaweed night cream was the only thing that kept my skin calm and moisturized without breaking me out!
I've tried a few of the cleansers but really haven't been impressed.

13-10-2013
fashion icon

I ordered a clear skin kit from them last week containing the drying lotion,silver powder and drying cream. So far I have good results with the drying lotion, really impressed with it (Although I'm not very impressed that it dries on the skin pink haha). Has anybody any experience with the drying cream? I haven't tried it yet and it says that it can be worn under make up but I'm always a little wary about that, in case my make up doesn't stay on so well.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
badescu, mario