How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-10-2009
In Bloom

^I don't have to pay customs when buying from hqhair, they ship from the UK

we were in love

22-10-2009
THE STRANGER

^Lucky!

18-12-2009
In Bloom

...and if the Danish postal service could get their sh*t together I could review the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and the Glycolic Gel. But they've taken some days off, apparently

we were in love

20-12-2009
THE STRANGER

^While we wait for your stuff, I am gonna post reviews of a few Mario Badescu products I've tried. Just in case somebody is considering purchasing their products. Yep, I'm bored!

Glycolic Acid Toner

Started off not liking this toner so much. Although the concentration of glycolic acid in this toner is low, it still made my face sting slightly. I felt like it wasn't doing much for my skin the first 2 weeks, but after having used it for a good 2 months, I really like it! It has cleaned out all the annoying gunk and blackheads inside my pores, so now I just have microscopic holes all over my nose. I love this because it works as a toner AND a gentle daily exfoliator... No more annoying physical scrubs! Not to mention the simplistic ingredients make me very happy!

Azulene Calming Mask

This is one of the products that I purchased because of the amazing reviews on MUA. I was so disappointed. After 2 months of usage (3 times a week), I don't feel that this mask has done anything for my skin at all. It doesn't "calm" my skin or ease the redness... I hope I am just one of those anomalies. I would recommend the Healing & Soothing Mask though, I received a sample of it a few days ago, and its already done a great job of calming my redness!

Olive Eye Cream
This is perfect for those who live in very dry, cold climates. This is a very intense, rich and almost greasy eye cream. It smears my glasses a lot. Definitely not recommended for the day time. I recommend applying it before you go to sleep and leaving it on when you wake up It will last you the whole day! This was my "HG" until I found the Hyaluronic Eye Cream...

front row

Has anyone tried this hand cream? I read some reviews on makeupalley, but they are not really telling me much about it... I am looking for a light, moisturizing but not greasy hand cream with SPF and as natural ingredients as possible. Will this fit the bill?

mariobadescu.com

22-12-2009
fashion elite

I love their glycolic cleanser so much, it has changed my skin in so many ways (all for the better), very deep cleaning.

THE STRANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaidsandcats View Post
Has anyone tried this hand cream? I read some reviews on makeupalley, but they are not really telling me much about it... I am looking for a light, moisturizing but not greasy hand cream with SPF and as natural ingredients as possible. Will this fit the bill?

mariobadescu.com
You could email their customer service and request samples. They will most likely send you a few. Their customer service is INCREDIBLE! Just explain that you're on a tight budget and you don't want to buy products without trying them first.

THE STRANGER

More feedback...

Aloe Vera Toner
This is a very gentle, calming toner that doesn't really do too much to your skin. Perfect for those nights where you just want to give your skin a rest from all the products. I tried this as a makeup remover and it actually works!!! Got rid of most of my waterproof mascara. What I like about this toner is that it's safe to use it on your eye area. Now I think the Bioderma cleanser is secretly just a toner that happens to remove makeup well

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by michyed View Post
You could email their customer service and request samples. They will most likely send you a few. Their customer service is INCREDIBLE! Just explain that you're on a tight budget and you don't want to buy products without trying them first.
Thanks for your reply! Do you think they will send samples to Europe?

26-12-2009
THE STRANGER

^Hm... Good question. You should send them an email and ask. If not, just order a few "safe" and cheap products like toners, and choose some hand creams as your complimentary samples (they give 3 free samples with each other)

front row

Just send them an email, that was a good idea. I will let you know what they answer me.

27-12-2009
THE STRANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by michyed View Post
(they give 3 free samples with each other)
I meant order, not others... Wtf Good luck with your hand cream hunt!

fashion insider

Has anyone tried the glycolic eye cream? I'm curious about this one.

https://www.mariobadescu.com/glycolic-eye-cream

09-01-2010
THE STRANGER

^I will get a sample of that and test it out for you on my next Mario Badescu purchase

V.I.P.

Do they have a good moisturizer for the face?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
badescu, mario