How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-01-2011
rising star

Dior Iconic. Curls lengthen separates and darkens my skimpy lashes and doesnt crumble flake or smear!

02-01-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgi View Post
Dior Iconic. Curls lengthen separates and darkens my skimpy lashes and doesnt crumble flake or smear!
I read about this on vogue.fr and went and got it at sephora. gives me twiggy eyes every time, I may even like it more than inimitable!

but even the regular formula is as difficult to get off as waterproof. I always smudge some on my lids when I put mascara on, so it's bitch that I can't just get it off with water, I have to go get a remover

trendsetter

Went to sephora today to pick up a free iphone case and came home with the givenchy phenomen'eyes effet extension. I was having a hard time deciding between this and the new stila mascara, but ended up with the givenchy 'cause it came with a free eyeliner. Has anyone else tried the new stila? If so, what's your opinion on it?

12-01-2011
V.I.P.

I ordered the diorshow lash primer thingy the other day. Is it any good?

13-02-2011
trendsetter

I got Chanel's Inimitable Intense awhile ago and I'm loving it! Separates nicely but still gives great volume.

13-02-2011
rising star

I've tried most Chanel mascaras, as well as Clinique and Estee, nothing is better than YSL Faux Cils!
I still have to give a chance to Dior mascaras though, I hear very good things and I've only tried Diorshow briefly in the past.

13-02-2011
backstage pass

Oh my god, has anyone else tried Diorshow 360?? I thought at first it was just a gimmick, as i'd tried the whole vibrating mascara thing and found it totally useless. However, the oscillation, plus the formula of diorshow, it's just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend it. My lashes are curly, separated and black as black can be. Amazing.

15-02-2011
V.I.P.

Can anyone recommend some good lash-gloss or clear mascara?

trendsetter

has anyone tried out the lancome hypnose precious cells mascara? i picked it up today but i was dissappointed in the fact that the smell of it is soooo strong. the result is great, but i keep hesitating to use it because of the scent/smell.

backstage pass

I've always been disappointed in Lancome mascaras and apparently that's what they're known for. I'd buy any $5 mascara over definicils! so if it smells bad you could probably get a much nicer mascara for around the same price, maybe a little more. dior show iconic is only, what, three dollars more? chanel maybe six more.

you soft and only

Can someone reccomend a good light brown (maybe) mascara for me? I have very fair eyelashes and I've truthfully never worn mascara a lot, although I do curl my lashes. I just want something that will make them a little more noticeable, but I think if I get a regular brown or black shade it will just be too jarring.

12-03-2011
V.I.P.

^I'd go for anything copper or golden. "Paul & Joe Duo" in D'or is a great shade to enhance light lashes without being too obvious.

asos.com

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nita-karoliina View Post
I ordered the diorshow lash primer thingy the other day. Is it any good?
I got it. It's just a good lash primer that maintains the curve. Otherwise, I don't see any difference as to having more lashes or longer lashes. I still loose the same amount of lashes I used to.

14-03-2011
V.I.P.

Mascara is so evil. I've spend a fortune trying to find the "right one" and all those expensive little tubes end up in my drawer because in the end I always find myself buying another one of Maybelline's "Cream Pearl Mascara" (which is like 4€) and getting frustrated at how perfect it is because I spend all that money for nothing.

trendsetter

my favorite mascara of all time is max factor masterpiece ^ better than any expensive mascara i've tried! it's amazing.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, mascara, thread