How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-09-2012
scenester

Just wanted to say I really like the Full n' Soft mascara! Thanks to you who suggested it!

It's not near as heavy as most mascaras but still powerful enough to darken and give length. I got it in Brownish Black which is still a bit dark for the natural look but it's a good alternative to black. I was expecting a hint of chocolate brown but this brown is almost olive and I really like that!

I'll keep looking for a mascara with all natural ingredients, not tested on animals etc for the days I'm orthodox but for now I love this mascara

Last edited by Rova; 21-09-2012 at 04:55 PM.

28-09-2012
scenester

What's everyone's favorite brown mascara? I've always worn black but lately I've been thinking maybe brown will look more natural with my complexion and scandinavian-blonde hair. Has anyone tried the La Roche-Posay mascaras in brown?

03-10-2012
front row

I've recently discovered Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara. It is fabulous for a natural look. I wear glasses and have super duper sensitive eyes and I haven't experienced any smudging or irritation. Plus it's the cheapest mascara I have ever bought!

30-10-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
What's everyone's favorite brown mascara? I've always worn black but lately I've been thinking maybe brown will look more natural with my complexion and scandinavian-blonde hair. Has anyone tried the La Roche-Posay mascaras in brown?
Meym, Fabulash from Revlon has good brown mascara with a natural look, but it's not waterproof.

31-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meym View Post
I use Chanel's Sublime Mascara in Deep Brown and I love it!

31-10-2012
scenester

Thanks for your replies guys! I'm trying Maxfactor 2000 Calorie right now, it's alright but a bit too sticky for my taste. Might go with Chanel next!

01-11-2012
meet the press

My favorite mascara of all time would have to be Max Factor False Lash Effect, highly recommend it if you like big lashes. The other one I tried recently and loved is Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moirla View Post
I've recently discovered Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara. It is fabulous for a natural look. I wear glasses and have super duper sensitive eyes and I haven't experienced any smudging or irritation. Plus it's the cheapest mascara I have ever bought!
I like that one too. I suggest you try the Extra Wow Lash version, I like it a bit better than the Extra Super Lash one

V.I.P.

I recently noticed that Maybelline's mascaras tend to smudge more than before- I will not buy Falsies Black Drama anymore because after an hour after application I end up with panda eyes...
I switched to Clarins Wonder Perfect mascara that my friend recommended me and I absolutely LOVE it, it makes my lashes sooo long, curly and thick! My current fave!

15-01-2013
front row

Volume Million de cils extra black or Dior show iconic !

fashion insider

There's nothing like Hypnose by Lancome.

I bought it again after 5 years and it's pure heaven. It makes my lashes perfect.

02-08-2013
V.I.P.

Can someone recommend best lenghtening mascara?

04-08-2013
meet the press

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rova View Post
Just wanted to say I really like the Full n' Soft mascara! Thanks to you who suggested it!

It's not near as heavy as most mascaras but still powerful enough to darken and give length. I got it in Brownish Black which is still a bit dark for the natural look but it's a good alternative to black. I was expecting a hint of chocolate brown but this brown is almost olive and I really like that!

I'll keep looking for a mascara with all natural ingredients, not tested on animals etc for the days I'm orthodox but for now I love this mascara
Never tried Physicians Formula mascaras, but I've heard great things about this one. Not sure how natural it really is, but it claims to be made with natural ingredients. It could be what you're looking for

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nita-karoliina View Post
Can someone recommend best lenghtening mascara?
Size Queen mascara by Too Faced is beyond this world, seriously its worth every penny

26-08-2013
V.I.P.

I just bought the Lash Lifter Gel Volume Mascara from the new Marc Jacobs Beauty line yesterday and I have to say I'm quite pleased with it so far. It gives me a little less volume than some other volume mascaras I use but it lengthens my lashes very nicely and it's easy to apply.

I had the Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara before that and wasn't happy with it at all, it smears, becomes clumpy and is itchy; though it definitely gives great volume.

My all-time favorite is still Illamasqua's Masquara

26-08-2013
V.I.P.

Hmm, i think i might try that jacobs one at some point..

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, mascara, thread