How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-01-2005
windowshopping

yeah, i dont get a lot of sleep...
Laprairie under-eye gel, never heard of it. Where is it sold? and how much does it cost?

06-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvalous
yeah, i dont get a lot of sleep...
Laprairie under-eye gel, never heard of it. Where is it sold? and how much does it cost?
if you don't get alot of sleep ther eis no hope to get rid of them with cream - you would be wasting $100 at least on laprairie

08-01-2005
windowshopping

Thank you!

08-01-2005
windowshopping

Some people have bags under their eyes no matter what they try. I'd invest in a good concealer.

08-01-2005
rising star

yeahz, i have eye bags too... nvr got rid of them.. get a good concealer.

09-01-2005
front row

So I have under-eye bags too... do you have any recommendations for good concealers? Thanks

09-01-2005
windowshopping

yes, any good recommendations?
but, ive just gotten my bags about a year ago, or so... i think im just sad i dont have the skin i want anymore, hah.

09-01-2005
windowshopping

i've heard that putting green tea bags on your eyes help... but then again, i'm not too sure... this could be for something else.

conan o'brien (and other celebrities) have said preparation H... but i don't know about putting a creme you put on your butt AND your face... that's just nasty.

i think genes could play a factor, along with lack of sleep, and a poor diet... my bf and his sister both get bags under their eyes, and their dad does too....

so, is there anyone out there that might have a cure to the eye bags???? pls help... my bf complains to me everyday.... not only are the bags annoying for him, but he's starting to get on my nerves too... (HAHAHA!! he's sitting here right next to me asking me, "PROMISE????")

09-01-2005
rising star

i heard of the butt cream too.. but i have not try it yet. I have some fine lines under my eye for a very long time.. try every cream i could get. None helped.. but i am going to try the loreal botox thingy anyone knows any good cure? but i know partly its cause of the time i spent on my computer. my eyes get dry up.
As for the concealer, i guess Kose's one is good for me.

09-01-2005
tfs star

I drink gallons of water, get adequate amounts of sleep, eat well and exercise, and I still have rings under my eyes.

I used to be self-conscious about them, but they're really not that noticeable, I just use YSL Touche Eclat to conceal them and all is well.

09-01-2005
windowshopping

chill them
Chill cucumber slices and place them on your eyelids and doze off. This helps reduce the puffiness a whole lot. Cooled tea bags have the same effect as well.

Discoloration around eyes in most cases are in the genes.
Drinking water and sleeping well wouldn't hurt, if nothing else use a yellow-undertone concealer.
Hope that helps

10-01-2005
crossed wires.

...cold camommile tea bags are meant to help...put on your eyes. and i've heard (miss congeniality!!!) that haemmoroid cream is good to reduce swelling...

10-01-2005
windowshopping

has anybody actually tried these home remedies?

10-01-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappy beauty
i've heard that putting green tea bags on your eyes help... but then again, i'm not too sure... this could be for something else.

conan o'brien (and other celebrities) have said preparation H... but i don't know about putting a creme you put on your butt AND your face... that's just nasty.

i think genes could play a factor, along with lack of sleep, and a poor diet... my bf and his sister both get bags under their eyes, and their dad does too....

so, is there anyone out there that might have a cure to the eye bags???? pls help... my bf complains to me everyday.... not only are the bags annoying for him, but he's starting to get on my nerves too... (HAHAHA!! he's sitting here right next to me asking me, "PROMISE????")

Preparation H has cortisone which shrinks inflammation but also shrivels the skin slightly.
Do NOT use it often as it will wear away your skin =/

10-01-2005
rising star

Wahz.. thanks for the info!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
eye, morning, puffiness