How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-04-2008
V.I.P.

huh... sounds interesting. might try some....

13-04-2008
backstage pass

I think Olay is a fabulous line. I use some of their Regenerist products, their basic sensitive skin cleanser, toner and their spf 30 sunscreen.

14-04-2008
I love model_mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetThemEatCake View Post
It doesnt say what La Prairie product they were testing against the Olay. Every La Prairie starts with the word 'Cellular' so they could have been rating just a day/night cream for moisture and not necessarily for wrinkles.

Any product takes 28 days to show visible results, and after that, well you have to keep using it to keep seeing those results.

You are right and I did find that they tested La Prairie's Cellular day and night cream ($335 for an ounce of day cream and 1.7 ounces of night cream). *From http://www.consumerreports.org/healt...cream_ov_1.htm

Testing:
Most product lines consisted of a day cream and a night cream, and one, Olay Regenerist, also included a serum. StriVectin-SD came in only one formulation, which the women used twice a day.

Skin was examnined at the beginning of the 12-week test, four weeks into it, and at the end, using various measures, which are explained in more detail at:
http://www.consumerreports.org/healt...cream_ov_1.htm

Me personally? I have not used it for 28 days, but I do love how it has made my face feel so far. I figure why not try it after seeing this report?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
olay