How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-01-2004
V.I.P.

Yeah, Im gonna get in shape. My Doc says I'm in great shape, but I don't agree. I do 75 press-ups when I wake up every day. I try to go for a run, but Im a bit lazy.

24-01-2004
backstage pass

Congratulations! Sounds like you are all working hard! I just had a yogurt smoothie and last night did some abs exercise, jump rope for 1-2 minute, jumping jacks with 3lb weights... just some stuff I remember from working out with my fitness trainers... I'm trying to take some yoga classes this year again, and continue going to my gym =) but my goal is to spend 4 days doing some cardio until I reach my goal weight! =) Good job everybody!!!

24-01-2004
V.I.P.

Good work, paris!!!

But bad work, Tealady! I ate at the computer and during the course of the day, I managed to eat 6 donuts! I've got to find a better way to cope with stress!!!

trendsetter

I actually went running for 45 mins today!!!! I thought my nose and fingers were going to fall off the whole time. Not so good with food, though....skipped breakfast, pizza and apple pie for lunch, a huge tuna salad sandwich at the diner for diner and capucinos and cookies during study breaks....midterms bring too much stress for diets!!

26-01-2004
V.I.P.

Good job on the running, dressage chick!

Meg
inspired contemplation

I keep getting on and off the bandwagon. sometimes I eat healthy, sometimes i don't. I workout occasionally. I downloaded pilates but haven't done it. gah!!

And tealady, we can't be good everyday. Dont' be hard on yourself, tomorrow is another day to succeed!

27-01-2004
front row

I'm joining you in here!

I had a knee injury this fall so I had to stop working out for 3 months. TODAY my doctor said it was OK to exercise again

I exercising. I mosty do aerobics 2-4 times a week depending how much else I need to do.

I know I've gained some while being on this rest - I almost felt depressed not doing what i love. And my eating habits changed a bit.. so my goals are:

no fast food.. I don't eat that often but anyway.

no chips/popcorn.. my bf loves eating chips and watching a movie.. but I can skip the chips part.

No late night snacks.. humm.. that's my big problem and I can eat too much between meals So I need to change that.

And just cut back on fat in general.

Nice seeing everybody here trying!! You are doing great

27-01-2004
front row

pls recommend me a good pilates video, thx

27-01-2004
V.I.P.

Welcome, beiby! Sorry I can't help you with a Pilates video but stick around, I think someone will be able to! Good for you for your determination to eat healthy!

trendsetter

Beiby
I've only seen one Pilates video and that's the popular one now, Windsor Pilates.
The rest I learned through my teachers when I danced.
Maybe you could fine a Pilates class in your local gym. But the Windsor Pilates are relatively thorough

27-01-2004
tfs star

I was so proud of myself for eating really healthy and excercising for 3 weeks now.. but this weekend me and my friend ate LOTS of candy and icecream I felt really sick after eating so much..that's why I'm ill now..

28-01-2004
front row

I've tried to find somewhere to try pilates and also ashtanga yoga. Unfortunately I live in a small town so I have to stick to aerobics. But I'm moving to Stockholm (I live in Sweden) and I have already found my gym.. with both pilates and ashtanga yoga.

Oh, I haven't snacked today.. I feel a bit proud. At least it is a beginning.

28-01-2004
tgp
fashion elite

congrats on not snacking-it is a start! As for my progress-Yoga. today. 5:30. I will be there.

28-01-2004
V.I.P.

Good work on not snacking, beiby. It's a good place to start! And please, lilliojAnna, don't beat yourself up about the sweets, just get back on track. Because of all the snow, I've spent more time in front of the computer, working from home, than usual so I've had less exercise. I made up for it today by clearing all the snow and ice off the car. That was good exercise!

V.I.P.

So, it's February. How are those New Year's plans coming???

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
group, online, support