How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-05-2010
little soul

Temptalia foundation matrix says Shell, Bone or Ecru for NC15 and Pale Almond for NC20 - I'm not sure how EL foundations work but Shell is 1C1, maybe that would work?

27-05-2010
V.I.P.

thank you so much for the suggestion! The thing is which one between Shell, Bone and Ecru?

27-05-2010
fashion elite

beautiful skin:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
wearing Channel Pro lumiere in No.10 Limpide.

lisaeldridge.com

27-05-2010
trendsetter

Limpide ... i think you can order these colours online ... that is very my skintone ... mind you it is a phtoograph with a heavy flash and ... would it come out like that irl, or would it be orangey

27-05-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
thank you so much for the suggestion! The thing is which one between Shell, Bone and Ecru?
I had this conversation a few pages back about Double Wear. It's FANTASTIC, and it's paler than Mac, which is brilliant. I have owned both Bone and Shell, and Shell is better for my cool toned pale skin, whereas bone was a little bit too brown for me. Ecru is for skin thats neither yellow or pink, so it's neutral. I would go for Ecru or bone if you're an NC in mac...

28-05-2010
V.I.P.

thank you sweetie!! I just ordered Ecru from ebay, it seemed like a good match.. I'll come back and tell you my thoughts when I test it! The cool thing is that if you find your perfect match on Double Wear, ebay sells these huge sample bottles of each shade for about 70$ (55-60GBP). So I hope I'll find the one for me and buy that big bottle afterwards!

26-06-2010
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I just wanted to note that my absolute favourite cream blushes for fair skin right now are the MAC blush creme in Ladyblush and the Stila convertible colour in Petunia. Ladyblush is a very delicate rosy pink, and Petunia is a creamy peach sort of shade. I adore both of them!

26-06-2010
tfs star

I wanted to get Petunia but I'm kind of sick of peachy colors for the cheeks so really I wanted a nice shade of pink.

26-06-2010
trendsetter

I use Becca Turkish Rose for that super flushed look (which looks nice if you are blonde and pale, or just plain pale lol, hair colour aside), Because when i come in from the cold, or after excercising, my cheeks are really dark pink, so you want to replicate that sort of look, that exact colour, so nice, and their creme blush is so silky smooth.

Last edited by Voltaire 6; 26-06-2010 at 04:30 PM.

26-06-2010
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeFrancoise View Post
I wanted to get Petunia but I'm kind of sick of peachy colors for the cheeks so really I wanted a nice shade of pink.
Definitely check out the MAC blush creme in ladyblush, it's perfection!

27-06-2010
Power to the 99%

I had a little time to kill at the mall the other night (escaping traffic ), & so wandered into Sephora to talk about a replacement for my Prescriptives Custom Blend. The SA steered me to Makeup Forever, and said that they are always the best color match, even for dark skin--and that it's kind of amazing considering they don't have that many colors. Indeed she was able to match me quite well in two of their foundations. So I'm excited to have found a replacement so easily ... Also got a sample of Shiseido sunblock--really great texture, 60 SPF.

28-06-2010
Meg
inspired contemplation

^
I will check out that makeup forever. I am so sad to no longer have that custom blend. I got a MAC foundation to replace it but it has some kind of shimmery undertone and it's not a perfect match to my tone, so it's better for evening and not day-to-day.

Also thanks for the blush recommends. When I got home after my long flight I discovered an old Chanel blush I had liked, had broken up (but was still usable) however my mother took it upon herself to throw it away so....I'm in the market.

28-06-2010
fashion elite

which self tan products do you use?

i have pale skin, but for summer i want to have a little tan... does anyone of you use Clinique 'Face Tinted Lotion' or 'Body Tinted Lotion Light-Medium'?

30-06-2010
rising star

RMS Beauty Living Luminizer and Josie Maran lipstick in Devious/Courageous is all I need. I'm very pale with an abundance of freckles in the summer (and ghostly pale, freckle-less skin the rest of the year). These products just make me glow. Perfect for a fresh-faced look.

30-06-2010
backstage pass

what about Elizabeth Arden Mineral Tinted Moisturiser? the lightest shade is "fair". has someone tried it?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fair, fave, pale, products, skin