How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-08-2006
tfs star

I use philosophy "Present", it just smoothes the skin to make it look totally matte and fills in wrinkles, I love it! I'm probably going to make it a staple in my beauty routine from now on

29-08-2006
Reinventing myself...

I love this brand. I have tried most of the shower gels - all so yummy. And I love the Amazing Grace perfume - it's one of my staples. Also, their Hope in Jar cream really does a great job. I just wish I could get the brand in my city. I usually have to travel to stock up or order online.

front row

I just ordered the 3 sets of 3 in 1 shampoo,bath and gel from QVC for my sister , which also offers auto delivery.
Every 90 days they will send you different flavors..It is much cheaper then buying from Sephora or Nordstroms.
I love the amazing grace smell but it doesn't last long....so for the price I stopped buying the perfume...

30-08-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by maarit
I got their Exfoliate kit today and used Greatest Love. My skin has never felt smoother. I was a bit schocked actually by how soft my skin is Haven't tried the Great Mystery yet.
You should read reviews on makeupalley.com
Second that! The Greatest Love it's amazing, your skin is GREAT afterwards, so smooth.

Our Earthly Pleasures

I love 'The Gingerbread Man' body scrub, it smells really delicious and seems to do a good job exfoliating.

I've tried some of the shower gels too and haven't had a bad experience yet.

30-08-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionJunkie
Second that! The Greatest Love it's amazing, your skin is GREAT afterwards, so smooth.
yes I love it as well it's the perfect exfoliator for me, I can really tell a difference when I use it (pores seem to shrink, smoother skin, etc...)

front row

I'm thinking about ordering The present after hearing some good things about it, but I'd like to get some other opinions first, does anyone have any experience with it?
thank you

29-04-2008
front row

Anyone know where I can buy the Philosophy Hope And A Prayer Powder online who ship international? It's sold out everywere! I ordered it from skinstore.com but I've just got an email saying it's sold out
I really would appreciate if anyone could help?

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena. View Post
Anyone know where I can buy the Philosophy Hope And A Prayer Powder online who ship international? It's sold out everywere! I ordered it from skinstore.com but I've just got an email saying it's sold out
I really would appreciate if anyone could help?
I checked HQhair.com for you but it's sold out there too

05-07-2008
windowshopping

i've been using the purity cleanser for a few months now, its great! so simple. last week i also got the on a clear day products and the present cream. so far so good, has anyone used these before? im hoping it turns out well in the long run...

20-07-2008
fashion icon

Does anyone know why they don't have "The Greatest Love" on hqhair.com? I can't find it and i'm desperate!!!!!

fashion icon

btw has anyone tried "The Greatest Mystery"? Is it good? Do you prefer it?

V.I.P.

in work were very big on the fish philosophy worked well for us so far

Quote:
The FISH! philosophy is a workplace management system created by John Christensen. The system was first published as a film, with a spin-off series of books.

On a visit to Seattle, Christensen observed how animated and happy the employees at Seattle's Pike Place Fish Market were in their work. They filled orders by flinging fish to each other, inciting laughter from the customers and compliments about their throwing/catching abilities, or commiseration if they missed. Employees would often invite customers to join the fun. The Pike Place employees gave their complete attention to each of their customers and ensured each had an enjoyable visit.
Christensen realized that not only were the workers making a routine errand fun for themselves and their customers, they also were selling tons of fish. He constructed the FISH! Philosophy from his observations of Pike Place employees, arriving at four key concepts:
  • Play
  • Make Their Day
  • Be There [for Coworkers]
  • Choose Your Attitude
The resulting FISH! film was translated into 17 languages and spawned a series of spin-off book titles, including Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results which has been translated into 34 languages.[1] Many companies and organizations have paid to introduce the FISH! Philosophy to their workplaces

03-10-2008
rising star

I use their scrubs. They are kinda expensive, but I cannot live without them now. My favorite are the lemonade and the gingerbread ones.

10-11-2008
V.I.P.

I use the 3-in-1 shampoo/body wash/bubble bath gel (but I've never used it as a shampoo). Love the vanilla birthday cake and fruit punch ones. I alternate those two. I've been meaning to buy the gingerbread one - it smells so good!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
philosophy