How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-01-2010
V.I.P.

Products You Can't Get Enough Of
Do you have like a fetish for blushes, mascaras? Or do you like to buy heaps of different eyeshadows?
I know alot of people who have like one product they like to buy when they go makeup shopping.

I used to have a thing for lipglosses, and I never managed to use them all, and some of them I had to throw away because they got bad. Now I'm more into eyeshadow

beautywagon.wordpress.com

10-01-2010
scenester

currently I'm so into nail polishes and eyeshadows. I can't wait to go to the duty free shop and buy tons of mac eyeshadows

10-01-2010
V.I.P.

I do that too..I love all the different colors they have!! Oh I also used to be into nail polish, but they don't last that long once you've opened it

fashion insider

Definitely nail polishes. I tend to stick to dark, neutral or muted colours, so it's not like I have a rainbow coloured collection. But I'm obsessed with buying them, I've got around 20 at the moment and this includes four different dark reds and three greyish toned ones.

Everything else I have a kind of routine for but nail polish is the one thing where I don't stick to one specific colour or brand for any amount of time.

V.I.P.

My mum always buys red nail polish in different tones, and she never finishes them..

fashion icon

I have only one of each product,apart from nail polishes. I used to have numerous different types of blush,eyeshadow etc but I never got around to using them all and it just felt like a waste. I'd love to go back to owning a million different versions of stuff though so I could have a good play around

10-01-2010
backstage pass

Blush! My favorites are shimmery peachy pink shades and bright pinks in a close second. I have pale skin and dyed red hair and I love to wear bright shades on my cheeks.

11-01-2010
fashion elite

I tend to go through phases, I normally don't wear lipstick but I will go through this phase where I will buy loads of lipstick! Then it will be eyeshadow and then it will be nailpolish. I think right now I can only justify the nailpolish buys lol as its the cheapest. I really need a new blush though!

V.I.P.

I so know what you mean lifeistiffanyblu, I love lipsticks, but I never wear them

front row

Lipglosses... the amount I own is ridiculous and there are some I have never even used!

V.I.P.

Lipbalm, lashcurlers(I have 5 lashcurlers )
and mascaras

11-01-2010
In Bloom

Blushes, lip balms, brushes...anything in pretty rose, peach or coral colours Except the brushes of course

we were in love

11-01-2010
THE STRANGER

This is hard... I like everything! I buy too much of everything. I'd have to pick nail polish though - I just bought the Chanel Black Satin yesterday

shake off your flesh

• Nail polish! It's kind of an addiction.
  • Lipstick, even though I don't wear it that often.
  • Mascara. I'm always wanting to try new ones.

12-01-2010
fashion icon

Actually on reflection I realise that I own a lot of different colour eyeliners. I'm trying to find a pink one at the moment to add to my collection.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
products