How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-02-2013
V.I.P.

flyme2themoon, awesome job as usual. Looking forward to see info + beauty shots on 3.1 Phillip Lim.. my favorite so far.. so pretty.

11-02-2013
In other words

Vivienne Tam
Makeup: Maud Laceppe
Hair: Jeanie Syfu

Quote:
February 11, 2013
Punky Beauty Backstage at Vivienne Tam
By Belisa Silva

Beauty backstage at Vivienne Tam was inspired by punk culture.

Hair, styled by Jeanie Syfu for TRESemmé, was meant to nod to the Eighties New Wave movement in a “modern, feminine” way. Syfu created the updo by first applying TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Mousse through the roots and blowing dry with a Mason Pearson brush, pulling hair back gently to create a flat, clean hairline. She then sprayed 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray around the hairline and pulled hair into a ponytail just below the crown. Next, she applied the brand’s Keratin Smooth Serum throughout the ponytail and twisted it upwards, securing with pins along the way. The look was held in place with an elastic at the top and the ends of hair were flat-ironed for a “choppy effect” and left to fall freely in front of the face. "An easy way to achieve faux fringe is by creating a simple top knot and leaving the ends out, swept across the forehead,” said Syfu.

“This gives the illusion of fringe so girls can experiment with bangs without having to pick up scissors." When asked what has been inspiring to her in 2013, Syfu said, "I love the fact that I haven’t picked up a curling iron yet this season. I want to step away from waves and I’m being inspired by sleeker styles. The look is a little disheveled, but it’s more about using a flat iron to create textured styles that are still polished. Where I live in Brooklyn, I'm seeing girls embrace natural texture and straighter styles."

Makeup, done by Maud Laceppe, for MAC, had a “Nineties, sophisticated punk-chic” feel, she said. On skin, Laceppe applied Pro Longwear Concealer Face & Body with a foundation brush and blended it with her fingers until skin looked “perfect.” Eyelids were coated in Pearl and Shell Cream Colour Base with fingers and extended to lips and nose for highlights. Taupe blush was used on cheekbones and blended into the apples of the cheek. Mineralize in Soft and Gentle was applied all over the face and ears as a setting powder.
Source: wwd.com

11-02-2013
In other words

Donna Karan
Makeup: Charlotte Tilbury
Hair: Eugene Souleiman

Quote:
[style.com's] Senior Beauty Editor Celia Ellenberg's take:
"The set is major," Eugene Souleiman pointed out of the scene at Donna Karan's Fall show, which featured a sculpture created by her late husband, the artist Stephan Weiss. Its presence was part of an overall return to what makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury called "the Donna Karan DNA," but it inspired Souleiman in a quite literal way. "It gave me the idea to do something architectural. This is hair architecture, really," he said of the conical ponytails he designed for the occasion.

Separating a section of hair in the center of the head, Souleiman created an internal ponytail. This was bound with twine before he added a blunt-cut, rounded extension to the base, which he covered with the remaining hair. "We wanted something that was very iconic—new classicism," he continued of the look that he thought had a dominatrix, "ready-to-wear meets couture" sensibility to it. "There's a subtlety, though," he insisted, pointing out that from the front, you just see a hair-sprayed, slicked-back updo, but when you see it from the side, "you go, whoa!"

Tilbury was going for high impact from all angles with the "really greasy" smoky eye she built using MAC Paint Pot in Blackground topped with a swipe of Elizabeth Arden Eight-Hour Cream. "It's a Peter Lindbergh kind of girl, with a modern twist," she surmised, contouring cheeks with MAC Sculpting Cream in Copper Beach and highlighting the high planes of the face with its sheer, shimmery Cream Colour Base in Luna. Lips were left nude with a finger-pressing of its Lipstick in Fleshpot.
Source: style.com

11-02-2013
In other words

Thakoon
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Hair: Odile Gilbert

Quote:
All That Glitters Is Blue, Backstage At Thakoon
February 11, 2013

Blue eye makeup was a big hit on the Spring runways and it has already had a few standout showings for Fall too—with good reason, according to Diane Kendal. “Midnight blue gives off a winter feel,” the makeup artist explained backstage at Thakoon, where she was layering NARS Single Eyeshadow in Outremer, a deep indigo, with its new-for-Fall Eye Paint in Ubangi, a similar shade of cobalt that was given a shimmering blue accent with its Duo Eyeshadow in Marie Galante. “The collection has fur stoles, but it’s inspired by summer clothes,” Kendal said, referencing the dragonflies and dandelion prints that adorned the designer’s pieces. “We wanted to reflect that with the makeup.” To wit, she implemented a warm-weather beauty staple that has long gotten the youth vote: glitter. “I’m using three of them,” Kendal effused, applying a liquid set to hold the deep bronze flecks that were diffused toward the outer corner of the eye, while gold sparkles were dusted across the center of lids, and a pink shade was tapered inward. Nails were flecked with clear silver sparkles, courtesy of a single coat of Priti NYC’s Bristol Fairy. To finish the face, Kendal chose to skip lip color—as well as lash lacquer. “Sometimes when you put on mascara it can look old,” she surmised.

Odile Gilbert instituted her own fun and flirty element into an otherwise simple series of chignons via a graphic, micro fringe glued halfway across the hairline. “It’s like you have a little hat on the side of the head,” she said, coating roots with Kérastase Paris Resistance Ciment Thermique to create a sleek finish, as she tightly pulled hair back away from the face, revealing a gem-encrusted ear cuff worn by ten of the shows more elite catwalkers, including Aline Weber, Bo Don, and Xiao Wen.

12-02-2013
In other words

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
flyme2themoon, awesome job as usual. Looking forward to see info + beauty shots on 3.1 Phillip Lim.. my favorite so far.. so pretty.
Thank you. I agree, it's pretty, but not one of my highlights (probably because I couldn't pull off the lip color ).

3.1 Phillip Lim
Makeup: Francelle Daly
Hair: Paul Hanlon

Quote:
Uptown Girls Living In a Downtown World, Backstage At 3.1 Phillip Lim
February 12, 2013

There’s always a bit of a downtown, cool undertone to the beauty look at 3.1 Phillip Lim, which is why it was surprising to hear NARS’ Francelle Daly describe the makeup as “uptown sophisticated.” “She’s a girl with an edge, though,” Daly added. “Like she has a rock ‘n’ roll boyfriend—or is in a band.” Phew.

The sophisticated bit was a reference to the flawless skin Daly achieved by combining NARS’ forthcoming Radiant Cream Compact Foundation with its Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder. Cheeks received a slight flush courtesy of its Highlighting Blush in Miss Liberty, a light peach, and its Multiple in Copacabana, a shimmering champagne, while lids were given a camo tone with NARS’ new-for-fall Single Eyeshadow in Yamal. Then came that pout, which offered an interesting update to Fall’s favorite mulberry mouth while “complementing and finalizing” the look, according to Daly. Lining and filling in lips with NARS’ Lip Liner Pencil in Kenya, a cinnamon color, Daly layered that with its Eye Liner in Mambo, a dark cocoa, for an ultra-rich chocolate-cherry hue. “There’s an expensive taste to it,” she said.

Paul Hanlon did his part by honing in on a specific texture that he described as “a little Kate Moss”—a favorite inspiration for Hanlon’s special brand of deconstructed chic. Prepping hair with Frédéric Fekkai Full Blown Volume Styling Whip to give it a bit of grip, Hanlon administered a relatively done-up blow-out to start. “We’re making it beautiful, then we’re destroying it,” he explained, “because if you start with a destroyed texture, it can look poor.” Then, spritzing with Fekkai’s Luscious Curls Wave Activating Spray, Hanlon ran sections of hair through a curling iron to give it movement, side-parting strands and “clumping” them together in the back with bobby pins, “as though it had been caught in a scarf.” Another pin was also slipped above the ear on one side in a haphazard way so that it appeared as though “the girls literally walked off the street and into the show.”
Source: style.com'

12-02-2013
V.I.P.

^ Ah it looked so different on the runway! I agree that bronzed shade is difficult (I wouldn't try it either). On the runway it reminded me more of Chloé F/W 08.. with the loose hair (except it was a braid at Chloé) and dark lips.

* eta: think they alternated between two shades on different girls right?, not just cinnamon, cause the bottom one on the left looks different.. matte too.

nowfashion.com

Last edited by MulletProof; 12-02-2013 at 12:44 AM.
12-02-2013
V.I.P.

I've been loving the make-up at most shows so far this season. I'm glad we're seeing more typical fall/winter colors and none of that flashy OTT stuff that we've had the last few seasons. I agree, the make-up at Phillip Lim was stunning, it's my favorite so far, too. Although I expected the lip color to be darker from the pictures on NowFashion (ETA: haha, I hadn't seen your post when I wrote this, MP). It looks stunning on Antonina Vasylchenko (model in the last row on the left), wow. Thank you so much for the thread and all the great posts, flyme2themoon!

Last edited by Psylocke; 12-02-2013 at 12:46 AM.
13-02-2013
In other words

^ You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletProof View Post
^ Ah it looked so different on the runway! I agree that bronzed shade is difficult (I wouldn't try it either). On the runway it reminded me more of Chloé F/W 08.. with the loose hair (except it was a braid at Chloé) and dark lips.

* eta: think they alternated between two shades on different girls right?, not just cinnamon, cause the bottom one on the left looks different.. matte too.
I hadn't checked out NowFashion's photos of the show. What a contrast!

Yes, it does look like the shades were alternated... although it could be the way in which the products were layered/blended/applied. (Supposedly, NARS Kenya lip pencil and Mambo eyeliner were used, and whatever other product that wasn't mentioned).

More shots from the runway (sorry, not NowFashion's):

13-02-2013
In other words

Marc by Marc Jacobs
Makeup: Dick Page
Hair: Guido Palau

Quote:
Arriving backstage at Marc by Marc Jacobs was a slightly jarring experience, for two reasons: first and foremost, it's a rare occasion to see Jacobs and his glam squad of Shiseido artistic director of makeup, Dick Page, and Redken creative consultant Guido Palau at the tents. Also throwing us off was the deliberate, albeit uncharacteristic, tinge of glamour behind the hair-and-makeup look. "It's a bit more prim," Page said of the designer's Fall collection, which prompted him to slick on an impossibly glossy, "spunky" red lip for the occasion.

"I'm using an OCD lip technique," he joked of a nonstop layering effort by which he blended Shiseido's forthcoming shades of its Lacquer Rouge in Sanguine, a deep red, and Drama, a rosy crimson, keeping the skin "quite real" with minimal coverage foundation. Eyes were given a neutral slick of Shiseido's Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Sable, a warm brown, which Page defined with the same product in Caviar, a rich black, on the outer third of the upper lash line. As a finishing touch, he blended the colors together with Shiseido's Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment for a greasy finish.

"It's a take on the forties meets seventies," Guido Palau offered of the beauty look, which included side-parted pin curls that had been prepped with Redken Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam, put through a barrel curling iron, brushed out, and teased before models hit the runway, so the style wasn't "too lady" and a little more "disheveled." Slipping a bobby pin into the front of the hairline to create "a kiss" over the eyes, Palau spritzed a halo of Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray over the entire head for hold.

13-02-2013
In other words

Theyskens’ Theory
Makeup: James Kaliardos
Hair: Odile Gilbert
Nails: Jin Soon Choi

Quote:
February 12, 2013
Galactic Beauty Backstage at Theyskens' Theory
By Belisa Silva

“We’re doing a girl of the future, which is something interesting to think about,” said James Kaliardos, for MAC. “Olivier imagined a girl that would go to sleep and have intravenous vitamins pumped into her system all night long so [she’d] wake up feeling really gorgeous and have all the nutrients they need. All the vitamins and minerals we are lacking. A lot of it has to do with skin care because when you are really healthy, your skin is just perfect.”

To achieve the look, Kaliardos used MAC Prep + Prime products, including the Skin Brightening Serum, the Beauty Balm and the Skin Smoother. “It’s like a magic cream that makes you look diffused and out of focus,” said Kaliardos of the Smoother, adding, “The Beauty Balm is a combo product that goes from an antibacterial cream to help with pimples to moisturizer to foundation and it just makes skin look really smooth and transparent, which is the look we’re going for.”

Kaliardos then applied MAC Shaping Powder Pro Palette in Accentuate on the cheekbone for a little bit of glow “without any pearlization” and layered it with Coffee Walnut to “cut the cheekbones so you look like you’re in a George Hurrell photograph from the Forties. “She’s like a woman from Hamburg,” he said. “It’s about giving shadow and contouring and cutting, but not in an orange-y Kim Kardashian way, in a more abstract, play-on-light kind of way.” Next, Kaliardos used Au Natural, a peachy beige hue, on lips and brushed brows with MAC Brow Set, leaving lashes without mascara. “The whole thing is about health,” he said. “It’s how can you do makeup without a smoky eye or a lipstick color. It’s how do you have a face which is lifted and sculpted and built the way the clothes are built and designed. Where you don’t feel like you have a lot of color going on. It’s using makeup in a noncolored way.” Kaliardos added of the completed look, “It’s brave I think for a woman to not wear mascara or makeup like that.”

Hair, styled by Odile Gilbert for Kérastase, was meant to be at once futuristic and realistic. Gilbert said Theyskens gave her three words as inspiration for the hairstyle: “‘Human, alien, touchable.’ [Olivier] always has a very nice imagination. For me, he’s like a poet in the way he works,” she said. Gilbert began by creating middle parts and adding ample amounts of Ciment Thermique, Fiber Architect and lots of Doubleforce Hairspray. “We want the hair to be shiny and healthy,” she said. “[It’s] very sleek, very straight.”

Next, Gilbert separated hair and secured it in the back with an elastic “to create a headband that’s done with the hair of the model,” she said. “And in the back you have hair very straight like a veil.” Of the hair’s texture, she said, “It had to be something very pure and touchable because who doesn’t want to touch silk,” she said. “It’s hair like silk.” What is Gilbert’s secret weapon to survive fashion week? “Good product, a bit of brain and hands,” she said simply.

Nails, done by Jin Soon Choi, were “clean, chic and nude.” Choi applied one coat of her Tulle Tulle nail polish, then two layers of Top Gloss topcoat for “high gloss,” said Choi. “We are trying to do very sheer and super glossy.”
Source: fashionising.com and wwd.com

13-02-2013
In other words

Hervé Léger by Max Azria
Makeup: Val Garland
Hair: Laurent Philippon

Quote:
February 10, 2013
California Cool Backstage at Hervé Léger by Max Azria
By Belisa Silva

Val Garland, for Sephora Pro, set out to capture the drama of nature with a glowing bronze face, nude eye and nude lip. “The look is very much Californian girls,” said Garland, who used three products and three brushes to get a sculptural bronze look. “Think caramel tans, gorgeous glowing bronzed skin. We are working with highlighters, bronzers a beautiful foundation from Stila.” To that end, faces featured Stila Convertible Color in Carmellia, Stila’s All Day Foundation & Concealer, as well as Laura Mercier’s Secret Camouflage. To impart the illusion of glistening skin, Garland used Benefit Watt’s Up and Hourglass Illume Creme-to-Powder Bronzer. “We’re brushing the bronzer into the eye and up into the temples so we get that sun-kissed look,” said Garland, who used a contour brush to “sculpt” the face. “We’re using bronzerlike contour so it’s a lot more sculptural, it’s a lot more three dimensional. In the past what we normally do is we take bronzer [and apply it to specific parts of the face]. All of a sudden you’ve got an orange face,” said Garland. “Here, everything feels a lot more structured, so you’ve created a better bone structure.” Lips were lined in Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick in No. 01 Honeymoon and lip balm, to combat dryness from the frigid New York temperatures. Eyes were left bare, with only some bronzer, brows were brushed and lashes curled. Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightening was used for highlight. Looking to fall, Garland said, “I’m always excited by eyeliner. I think we will be seeing a little bit of eyeliner along the way. I’m always excited about an eye. I think eyes are going to be a big trend this season. Going on from summer when we had a lot of aquatic colors — the blues, the aquas, the greens — I think this time around we’re going to be seeing more plums and earthy tones and colors that are slightly a bit off and also colors that are quite rich as well — the navys, the midnights. I think it’s going to be an exciting time for color.”

Hair, styled by Laurent Philippon for Bumble and bumble, was easy but beautiful.

“The inspiration was a really cool Los Angeles biker who happens to have the most amazing hair,” said Philippon, who used the brand’s upcoming volume-imparting Thickening Full Foam Mousse on wet hair. He then used a blow dryer and hands and brushed it section by section before curling. “We are not using the curling iron in a traditional way. We are caressing the hair with the curling iron to get a very, very soft natural wave. What I like about the iron is that you get that quality of the hair, the shine, healthy looking hair and with the mousse you get that satin finish.” Once the curls were created, Philippon brushed back hair, using his hands to “get the texture back,” he said, adding that the models would be wearing caps. “In the end it is a natural look. It’s the kind of hair that everybody would dream to have; a slight wave and really healthy looking.” About the texture, he said, “it’s very soft, it separates but its also windswept. It’s pieces flying.” Philippon said he used hair powder on a few girls, all of whom were given a center part. When asked about trends for spring and fall 2013, he said,”In spring I always like to do a ‘springy’ hairstyle, which means soft and romantic. It could be softly braided. Maybe a piece of jewelry in there, or maybe a comb It’s totally the kind of hair you can do at home.”

Nails, done by OPI, were rounded into a natural “squoval” shape and given two coats of almost-black aubergine shade, Lincoln Park After Dark. For an ultrahigh-shine effect, OPI’s DS Designer Series Top Coat was used.

Last edited by flyme2themoon; 13-02-2013 at 12:34 AM.
13-02-2013
In other words

Derek Lam
Makeup: Tom Pecheux
Hair: Orlando Pita

Quote:
"The buzzwords were bohemian, minimalism, structural architecture," Orlando Pita said backstage at Derek Lam, rattling off a list of inspirational terms the designer had provided him with as a beauty directive for Fall. To Pita, that immediately meant texture. "We're braiding hair and setting a wave," he explained, adding extensions to ensure a uniform thickness at the bottom while prepping three-inch-wide sections with Phyto Workable Holding Spray before weaving them into plaits and pressing them with T3's SinglePass Flat Iron. Nodding to the freewheeling feeling of the late seventies, Pita center-parted strands to "make the face more symmetrical" and ran his fingers through the crimped plackets. Then, taking two pins, he secured front sections behind models' ears to give the shape a sense of uniformity.

Estée Lauder global Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux was speaking to Lam's aptitude for giving incredibly rich fabrics a sense of casual comfort, which he also related to a bohemian sensibility—one that is rooted specifically in California. "You know when you ask people on the West Coast why they live on the West Coast and they say 'quality of life'? It's that kind of feeling," he explained of the "very minimal" makeup that still managed to have a few complex twists and turns.

Following a massage with Estée Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator and its DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme, Pecheux created a base with Lauder's Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup. "There's no brow, no mascara, no contours, no highlighting," he was quick to point out, turning his attention instead to a "stripe of eye shadow" in varying shades of lavender, rose, silver, and gray from Estée Lauder's forthcoming Pure Color Instant Intense EyeShadow Trios in Smoked Chrome, Steel Lilacs, and Sterling Plums, concentrating the sheer, shimmering pigment in the center of lids to catch the light on the runway. Lips were slicked with a blend of Lauder's as-yet-unreleased Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick in Burnished Bronze, a sheer caramel, and its Pure Color High Intensity Lip Lacquer in Electric Wine, a deep garnet, before Pecheux pressed them with his fingertips to create a stain. As a finishing touch, he took another finger-dab of its Pure Color Stay-On Shadow Paint in Sinister, a dark black, which he patted onto the middle of mouths to simulate "voluptuousness."

13-02-2013
In other words

Alexander Wang
Makeup: Diane Kendal
Hair: Guido Palau

Quote:
“Futuristic” Two-Tone Hair And “Hooded” Gray Lids Backstage, At Alexander Wang
February 10, 2013

Fall 2013 marks a season of firsts for Alexander Wang. In addition to showing his debut collection for the house of Balenciaga in Paris next month, he also moved his namesake show to a brand-new financial district venue in New York. It may be a new year, but backstage, it was pretty much the same Wang. “It’s still his girl,” Diane Kendal contended. “There’s no real color in the face.” In its place was NARS Single Eyeshadow in Lhasa, a steely gray, that Kendal dragged through the crease of the lid, using its forthcoming greasy Eye Paint in Transversal, a dark slate, to beef up brows and diffuse the shadow into a soft wash for a “hooded effect.”

While a dearth of catwalking superstar surprises generated a bit of backstage buzz among a crowd used to seeing the likes of Gisele Buündchen, Shalom Harlow, Carmen Kass, and Liberty Ross take to Wang’s runway, the Ukrainian stunner who opened his show last season still appeared to be very much on his mind. “It’s based on Irina’s hair color,” Guido Palau said of Irina Kravchenko’s henna-treated “cognac” strands that he implemented on every girl with a custom-dyed ponytail extension, courtesy of the Whittemore House’s Larry Raspanti. “Alex really wanted a pop of color,” Palau explained as he pulled lengths into a sleek updo, coating the top section of hair with Redken Hardwear 16 Super Strong Sculpting Hair Gel as he went. “It’s quite futuristic,” he continued of the two-tone style, which served to unify the models into a roving tribe of Irinas. “The fakeness of it clones them a bit,” Palau added of the color’s effect. Then, right before models hit the runway, he coated razor-cut ends with Redken’s forthcoming Diamond Oil Shatterproof Shine Intense for a multidimensional glossiness, which was evident even underneath the medieval-hoods-come-hats that models like Julia Nobis, Jamie Bochert, and Juliana Schurig wore down the runway.

13-02-2013
In other words

Yigal Azrouël

Source: fashionising.com

14-02-2013
In other words

Oscar de la Renta
Makeup: Gucci Westman
Hair: Orlando Pita

Quote:
February 13, 2013
Eyes, Lips and Skin at
Oscar de la Renta
By Jayme Cyk

Four different makeup and hair looks took the runway at Oscar de la Renta.

Gucci Westman for Revlon created each look to reveal a standout element. Look One was about dark eyes in order to give off a gypsy appearance. Westman used the Midnight Express palette and mixed it with PhotoReady Primer and Shadow in Muse. Then she applied Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shine City to give the lids a glossy effect. Completing the theme, she used Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Black Velvet and PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara.

The bright lip was the key ingredient in the second look. “We’re overdrawing the shape a little bit,” said Westman. To spotlight the lip, Westman used ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in It Girl, mixing it with Front Row. Skin was left creamy, with Baby Sticks for Lip and Cheeks in Pink Passion.

A bold lip was next in the lineup. “This look is Kate Moss,” explained Westman. “It’s all about the sexy mouth.” Depending on the model’s skin tone, one out of four shades of red was used. Nearly Naked Makeup was applied to the skin, while the eyes were kept fairly neutral with Illuminance Crème Shadow in Not Just Nudes and Grow Luscious Lash Liner in Onyx and Espresso.

The last look was all about a nude shine. “The face is really pure,” said Westman. “There’s no highlight, just a nude eyeliner on the tear line.” First, Westman applied Nearly Naked Makeup to the skin. Then she used Illuminance Crème Shadow in Not Just Nudes and Grow Luscious Lash Liner in Espresso. To finish, she completed the lips with ColorStay Lipliner in Natural.

Orlando Pita paired the four makeup looks with four hairstyles.

To complement the gypsy eyes, Pita parted the hair on the side and slicked the top of head. He tucked the hair behind the ears for a Forties vibe.

For the bright lip, Pita pulled the hair back into a low ponytail and placed it at the nape of the neck. Then, he teased out a few strands and placed those over the ears.

To coordinate with the bold lip, the hair was swept to one side and crafted into a low chignon. To hold the hair in place, a Swarovski hairpiece was pinned at the back and another was placed on the side.

The last look was a loose wave. Texture was created throughout the hair and deconstructed as if the girl had slept on it.

Inspired by the collection, the designer created a limited-edition set of shades to match. Half the girls wore Asphalt, a charcoal gray with a hint of shimmer, and the other half donned Dare, an island-inspired teal.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
1314, f or w, makeup, runway