How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-10-2012
V.I.P.

Rue du Mail S/S 2013

Rue+du+Mail+Spring+2013+Backstage+1VKxrbBjjYFx.jpgRue+du+Mail+Spring+2013+Backstage+AME9DEoO6QBx.jpg
Rue1.jpgRue2.jpgRue3.jpg
[stylebistro.com]

One of my favorites this season. Don't have much info on it except the makeup's by Shu Uemura.

12-10-2012
In other words

Thank you kasper! and MulletProof!

The makeup at Dior is finally getting a bit more theatrical, and interesting, again.
I'm glad to know that Pat is still part of the team... thought Philips would have been on-board (And I don't mean that in a bad way! I enjoy his work as well.)

Elie Saab
Makeup: Tom Pecheux
Hair: Orlando Pita

Quote:
October 3, 2012
'No Makeup Tricks' at Elie Saab

PARIS —“The makeup has to do with beauty, with femininity, and basically there are no makeup tricks,” Tom Pecheux said backstage before the Elie Saab show.

The look he concocted involved black liner and brown powder, plus lashings of mascara on models’ eyes. Pecheux just used Chapstick on their lips and contour for cheeks.

Meanwhile, hairstylist Orlando Pita conceived a sleek coif by parting models’ hair to the side and attaching it low at the backs of their heads with metal barrettes he created.

Source: stylebistro.com and wwd.com

12-10-2012
In other words

Viktor & Rolf
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Hair: Luigi Murenu

Quote:
September 29, 2012
Modern, 'Pre-Raphaelite' Beauty at Viktor & Rolf

PARIS — Hairstylist Luigi Murenu went for what he described as a modern, pre-Raphaelite look, with a "dark romanticism," at Viktor & Rolf.

The coif he crafted involved the top section of models' hair hanging straight and then falling in waves. Murenu utilized a bit of serum toward the roots and mousse elsewhere. Models' hair was woven into braids to obtain the crimped effect.

Makeup artist Pat McGrath used gold eyeliner, mascara on top lashes and a slight stain on lips.

Source: stylebistro.com and wwd.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
13, makeup, runway, s or s